It’s feeling like Operation Wetback 2.0 could commence at any moment.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Trump seems to be pushing the issue back to the top of the priority list...He must show that a resolution is in sight as we move toward 2020. I suspect he’ll lose a significant number of supporters if no headway is made in stopping Mexico from fucking over good Americans. Lets go Donny....MAKE SHIT HAPPEN!
1200-608694-you-didnt-know-about-operation-wetback.jpg

I don't think so, the Capitalist elite make way too much money off of Illegal immigrants.

Who are these elites?
The proprietor of Gustavos Tire Shop?
Miguel’s Tree Trimming?
Here in the wetback capital of Mexifornia they all work for barely legal cousins and super shithole types of wetbacks businesses that are self serving to the underground wetback black market.

There was Project Brazos, back in the early 40's for Mexican migrant workers. It was akin to Pandora's box. It opened the door to this dependence on cheap migrant labor, and now, it blossomed into this nightmarish illegal alien catastrophe we have NOW. Employers have overstepped themselves in their need for cheap labor. And when you look at how screwed up California is, it cries for some intervention...Hell, we had a civil war to stop slavery and this silly states rights fandango 150 years ago. People want this outrage stopped NOW. Stop exploiting illegals and cease creating illegal sanctuary states. End it.

I don't think so, the Capitalist elite make way too much money off of Illegal immigrants.

That was the argument the left used to say Trump would not do anything on this issue.

It has already been refuted by actual events.

Refuted?
There's more Illegals / Latinos now than before Trump took office.
I can vouch for this.

That was the argument the left used to say Trump would not do anything on this issue.

Refuted?
I can vouch for this.

HOw so?

The data shows that Illegal Immigration is rising under Trump.
I see more Latinos now than pre-Trump, duh.

I can't find any reference to Project Brazos, that government sponsored hiring of Mexican migrants to offset the American boys going war. (Mexico practically sat on it's ass during WW2, but it sure had plenty of surplus workers). I can't find it either. But, yes, Virginia , Project Brazos was real. And yes, Mexico never actually was involved in WWII. Nope. Non combatants, didn't want to actually stand for anything.

Last edited:

Refuted?
I can vouch for this.

HOw so?

What data?

Refuted?
I can vouch for this.

HOw so?

What data?

February had highest total of undocumented border crossers in 12 years

He basically has not done anything but talk a lot and make a few threats...none of which he has carried out yet

He basically has not done anything but talk a lot and make a few threats...none of which he has carried out yet

He’s told them they are no longer welcome here
He’s made attempts to streamline the deportation process
He sent troops to the border
He implemented a zero tolerance policy and caged the subhumans
He’s building a wall

Every time he turns around some unAmerican pieces of shits are standing in his way and preventing him from of being as effective as he wants to be. You got to stop pretending that you don’t know that he’s trying to make shit happen.

Refuted?
I can vouch for this.

HOw so?

What data?

Which is why we need the fucking wall

I've been hearing a lot about increased deportations, much more aggressive ICE, and difficulty of employers finding illegal labor.

Refuted?
I can vouch for this.

HOw so?

What data?

Which is why we need the fucking wall

I've been hearing a lot about increased deportations, much more aggressive ICE, and difficulty of employers finding illegal labor.

Is the wall going to help keep the Illegals already here in the US?

The situation is already pretty hopeless, to tell you the truth.

A wall would've been good over 40 years ago, now it's alright, but no miracle.

Who are these elites?
The proprietor of Gustavos Tire Shop?
Miguel’s Tree Trimming?
Here in the wetback capital of Mexifornia they all work for barely legal cousins and super shithole types of wetbacks businesses that are self serving to the underground wetback black market.
Really? Is that why the E-verify program is a joke?

I can't find any reference to Project Brazos, that government sponsored hiring of Mexican migrants to offset the American boys going war. (Mexico practically sat on it's ass during WW2, but it sure had plenty of surplus workers). I can't find it either. But, yes, Virginia , Project Brazos was real. And yes, Mexico never actually was involved in WWII. Nope. Non combatants, didn't want to actually stand for anything.
Hitler sent a letter to the Pres of Mexico and asked if he could invade the SW USA, the letter sent back was yes but we could not hold it. That we to total Mexican involvement in the war.

Forum List

Back