It’s feeling like Operation Wetback 2.0 could commence at any moment.

I can't find any reference to Project Brazos, that government sponsored hiring of Mexican migrants to offset the American boys going war. (Mexico practically sat on it's ass during WW2, but it sure had plenty of surplus workers). I can't find it either. But, yes, Virginia , Project Brazos was real. And yes, Mexico never actually was involved in WWII. Nope. Non combatants, didn't want to actually stand for anything.
Hitler sent a letter to the Pres of Mexico and asked if he could invade the SW USA, the letter sent back was yes but we could not hold it. That we to total Mexican involvement in the war.

Are you sure that's not WW1 with the Zimmerman Telegram??

Do you want an American president to murder 20 million?

Last edited by a moderator:
Stalin even had the balls to uproot multiple millions of minorities of Russia, Ukraine, and Poland, and make them far more homogeneous.

Stalin also had criminalized Gays, and Abortion.

When are Republic*nts growing a pair?

Soviets under Stalin deported about 15 - 30 million Germans, it can be done.

But, of course, Republicans are talking out of their @$$, because they want the cheap labor the Illegals / Latinos provide.

Stalin even had the balls to uproot multiple millions of minorities of Russia, Ukraine, and Poland, and make them far more homogeneous.

Soviets under Stalin deported about 15 - 20 million Germans, it can be done.

But, of course, Republicans are talking out of their @$$, because they want the cheap labor the Illegals / Latinos provide.
Well, I cant disagree with that. But those Republicans are the Swamp Republicans financed by the Chamber of Commerce. This is NOT the will of the American People. That is why we elected Trump

No American citizen has ever voted to give illegal aliens sanctuary, nope. instead, it's their enablers, and the dillweeds of any party that did so. Is was never put to the vox populi. Despite this being a democracy. Funny thing about democracy, it can't be left up to us plebes.

I don't think so, the Capitalist elite make way too much money off of Illegal immigrants.

Who are these elites?
The proprietor of Gustavos Tire Shop?
Miguel’s Tree Trimming?
Here in the wetback capital of Mexifornia they all work for barely legal cousins and super shithole types of wetbacks businesses that are self serving to the underground wetback black market.

As a Texan I can corroborate this info.
Dont even bother asking for a legal work crew....they ain't around,and word will get out.
You'll be paying twice as much and getting shitty work from every messican crew in your area.
I now only hire top notch companies. Does it cost me more? Sure it does but I'm good with that.

Trump seems to be pushing the issue back to the top of the priority list...He must show that a resolution is in sight as we move toward 2020. I suspect he’ll lose a significant number of supporters if no headway is made in stopping Mexico from fucking over good Americans. Lets go Donny....MAKE SHIT HAPPEN!
1200-608694-you-didnt-know-about-operation-wetback.jpg
There is no immigration clause in our federal Constitution.

This issue could also be resolved via a class action.

Didn't the Russians side wit

Didn't the Russians side with the NAZIS before operation Barbarossa and didn't the Russians slaughter Polish officers and civilians prior to WW II?

Didn't the Russians side with the NAZIS before operation Barbarossa and didn't the Russians slaughter Polish officers and civilians prior to WW II?

Yup.

Yup.
so...correct me here. Are you are defending the soviets?

Last edited:

Yup.
so...correct me here. Are you defending the soviets?

No, but Stalin had more balls than Republicans.

I don't think so, the Capitalist elite make way too much money off of Illegal immigrants.

Who are these elites?
Miguel’s Tree Trimming?
Here in the wetback capital of Mexifornia they all work for barely legal cousins and super shithole types of wetbacks businesses that are self serving to the underground wetback black market.
Every meatpacking plant in Kansas for starters.

Yup.
so...correct me here. Are you defending the soviets?

No, but Stalin had more balls than Republicans.
I voted for Trump, are we good? What do we do? The SJW oppressors have got to be stopped...Let's be smart about this.

That was the argument the left used to say Trump would not do anything on this issue.

It has already been refuted by actual events.

Refuted?
There's more Illegals / Latinos now than before Trump took office.
I can vouch for this.

HOw so?

The data shows that Illegal Immigration is rising under Trump.
I see more Latinos now than pre-Trump, duh.

What data?

February had highest total of undocumented border crossers in 12 years

That was the argument the left used to say Trump would not do anything on this issue.

He basically has not done anything but talk a lot and make a few threats...none of which he has carried out yet

The cartels know the gate is closing so they orchestrate large influx of illegals placing women and children up front while the criminal elements slip in undetected. Over 145 miles of fence have been constructed so far and another 800 miles is on the slate for the remaining year and next.

The influx is an orchestrated invasion... And there has been huge leaps of infrastructure done. So stop lying!

He basically has not done anything but talk a lot and make a few threats...none of which he has carried out yet
He did that or congress did it? If he had his way we’d have miles of wall by now. If he try’s doing it the dems due to stop it. So who’s the problem here?

Refuted?
There's more Illegals / Latinos now than before Trump took office.
I can vouch for this.

HOw so?

The data shows that Illegal Immigration is rising under Trump.
I see more Latinos now than pre-Trump, duh.

Yep, and it's all being planned, financed and orchestrated by the commies. Familiarize yourself with the Cloward and Piven strategy. Their intent is to overwhelm the system and so far they're getting away with it.

ICE should be enforcing deportations orders, starting with the most recent and working their way back.

I can't find any reference to Project Brazos, that government sponsored hiring of Mexican migrants to offset the American boys going war. (Mexico practically sat on it's ass during WW2, but it sure had plenty of surplus workers). I can't find it either. But, yes, Virginia , Project Brazos was real. And yes, Mexico never actually was involved in WWII. Nope. Non combatants, didn't want to actually stand for anything.

Wrong name.

The Bracero program was an agreement between the U.S. and Mexican governments that permitted Mexican citizens to take temporary agricultural work in the United States.

Who are these elites?
Miguel’s Tree Trimming?
Every meatpacking plant in Kansas for starters.
we provide legal work visas

Forum List

Back