It's Election Day - SHOULD You Be Voting?

Anathema

Crotchety Olde Man
Apr 30, 2014
The Olden Days
It's here boys and girls.... ELECTION DAY!!!! The day we all go out to the polls and prove how uninformed and disconnected the vast majority of Americans are from both Reality and History. To that end I'd like to provide you all with this simple checklist that you can use to determine whether or not you SHOULD be voting today..... Answer each question individually. If you cannot answer YES to each question, please get back in your car and leave the polling place.

1. Are you a US Citizen?

2. Are you a Citizen of the State, County, City/Town and Precinct whose polling place you're at?

3. Have you registered to vote in that City?

4. Can you PROVE all of the above?

5. Are you capable of explaining (in detail) the concepts and values that were the founding ideals of this nation?

6. Can you explain (in detail) the concepts outlined in the National, State and Local Constitutions/Charters for the area you live in?

7. Can you name at least half of the candidates on the ballot you are about to receive?

8. Could you pick at least half of the candidatea on that ballot out of a police lineup?

9. Can you explain (in detail) the positions and/or voting record of the candiates you have chosen to vote for?

10. Can you explain (in detail) the potential consequences of your chosen votes on any/all ballot referendums you're ing on?

11. Did you even know there are/may be referendums on your ballot?

If you can answer all of these with a YES, please go inside and vote. IF at any time once you've entered the polling place you feel like you are not 100% certain of what it is you're doing, who and what you're voting for, or realize that you are a woman, not a legal resident, or a Liberal please discard your ballot and return home without voting.

Thank you for your support in returning America to the country it was intended to be.

If voting was meaningless, Republicans like Anathema wouldn't be trying so hard to prevent people from doing it. He's quite the loyal party apparatchik.

If voting was meaningless, Republicans like Anathema wouldn't be trying so hard to prevent people from doing it. He's quite the loyal party apparatchik.

That's interesting. When I voted this morning I didn't vote for a single Republican OR Democrat. I answered the four referendum questions and walked out without voting for ANYONE in any of the races. None of them met my expectations for a candidate.

It's here boys and girls.... ELECTION DAY!!!! The day we all go out to the polls and prove how uninformed and disconnected the vast majority of Americans are from both Reality and History. To that end I'd like to provide you all with this simple checklist that you can use to determine whether or not you SHOULD be voting today..... Answer each question individually. If you cannot answer YES to each question, please get back in your car and leave the polling place.

1. Are you a US Citizen?

2. Are you a Citizen of the State, County, City/Town and Precinct whose polling place you're at?

3. Have you registered to vote in that City?

4. Can you PROVE all of the above?

5. Are you capable of explaining (in detail) the concepts and values that were the founding ideals of this nation?

6. Can you explain (in detail) the concepts outlined in the National, State and Local Constitutions/Charters for the area you live in?

7. Can you name at least half of the candidates on the ballot you are about to receive?

8. Could you pick at least half of the candidatea on that ballot out of a police lineup?

9. Can you explain (in detail) the positions and/or voting record of the candiates you have chosen to vote for?

10. Can you explain (in detail) the potential consequences of your chosen votes on any/all ballot referendums you're ing on?

11. Did you even know there are/may be referendums on your ballot?

If you can answer all of these with a YES, please go inside and vote. IF at any time once you've entered the polling place you feel like you are not 100% certain of what it is you're doing, who and what you're voting for, or realize that you are a woman, not a legal resident, or a Liberal please discard your ballot and return home without voting.

Thank you for your support in returning America to the country it was intended to be.
Not so much for explaining IN DETAIL.

But a civic literacy test on the basic framework of federal, state and local government is needed.

I saw a retarded, mentally impaired, whatever you call them, citizen vote today, with his mommy assisting.

In reality she voted twice, because he ain't in reality.

That's interesting. When I voted this morning I didn't vote for a single Republican OR Democrat. I answered the four referendum questions and walked out without voting for ANYONE in any of the races. None of them met my expectations for a candidate.
I voted for Dems and Reps.

Elections are not about perfection in candidates, they are about making choice on which candidates are better.

Early voted last friday
I could have.

I refused though I was at the courthouse.

I firmly believe that if you do not have the civic pride to take the time and effort to vote on the designated day, you probably shouldn't vote anyway.

That said, since we have it, I understand those who do, but, I won't.

Forum List

Back