It's easier to condemn homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
My credentials are my ability to read and comprehend. Putting my comprehension level at about 12 grades plus four years of college ahead of yours.

IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF APPLICANTS TO READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE MAKING APPLICATION!

Iowa law provides that marriage is a civil contract between two persons who are (1) 18 years of age or older; (2) not already married to each other or still legally married to someone else; (3) not closely related by blood or first cousins; and (4) legally competent to enter into a civil contract.

And yet you're running continues.

5 legal experts disagree with you.

Your idiocy is showing.
And Iowa disagrees with them.

Seems not. I'll take the opinion of 5 legal experts over 1 imbecile on an Internet forum any day.
Of course you would, because you're that stupid. Iowa gives that marriage licenses, those attornies do not. So I choose to believe Iowa.

YOU can choose whatever you wish to. That's obvious.

5 legal experts disagree with you're choice.
It's cute how you say that as though it has any meaning at all when Iowa says no close-family members are allowed to marry each other regardless of gender...

IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF APPLICANTS TO READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE MAKING APPLICATION!

Iowa law provides that marriage is a civil contract between two persons who are (1) 18 years of age or older; (2) not already married to each other or still legally married to someone else; (3) not closely related by blood or first cousins; and (4) legally competent to enter into a civil contract.

And yet you're running continues.

5 legal experts disagree with you.

Your idiocy is showing.

Seems not. I'll take the opinion of 5 legal experts over 1 imbecile on an Internet forum any day.
Of course you would, because you're that stupid. Iowa gives that marriage licenses, those attornies do not. So I choose to believe Iowa.

It's cute how you say that as though it has any meaning at all when Iowa says no close-family members are allowed to marry each other regardless of gender...

Yet you have yet come up with any definition of the degree of "close". Iowa itself has and none of those are same sex.

Yet you have yet come up with any definition of the degree of "close". Iowa itself has and none of those are same sex.
Sure I have ... ... within degrees of consanguinity or affinity ...

How many degrees on consanguinity?

Not defined?

Oh shoot,

1 degree?

3 degrees?

8 degrees?

Or are we to guess or use the defined " blood related" found in Iowa code 595.19?

Not defined?

Oh shoot,

1 degree?

3 degrees?

8 degrees?

Or are we to guess or use the defined " blood related" found in Iowa code 595.19?
You would have to refer to Iowa law since 595.19 does not refer to affinity nor does it refer to folks applying for a licence.

Not defined?

Oh shoot,

1 degree?

3 degrees?

8 degrees?

You would have to refer to Iowa law since 595.19 does not refer to affinity nor does it refer to folks applying for a licence.

Not defined?

Oh shoot,

1 degree?

3 degrees?

8 degrees?

Affinity is not blood related. Iowa prohibits affinity marriage completely. It defines what is blood (consanguinity).

Odd that the Iowa Supreme Court would fail to address this parodox, but they did. And it's been six years.

Not defined?

Oh shoot,

1 degree?

3 degrees?

8 degrees?

Not defined?

Oh shoot,

1 degree?

3 degrees?

8 degrees?

Affinity is not blood related. Iowa prohibits affinity marriage completely. It defines what is blood (consanguinity).

Odd that the Iowa Supreme Court would fail to address this parodox, but they did. And it's been six years.
Except that what you say makes absolutely no sense except to brain-dead perverts such as yourself.

According to your idiocy, Iowa prohibits two brothers-in-law from marrying but allows two biological brothers to marry. According to your dementia, Iowa prohibits a man from marrying his step great grandmother-in-law but allows that same great grandmother-in-law to marry her own biological great grandson.

:cuckoo:

That's how fucked in the head you are.

Wow...Poos is STILL carrying on about his favorite obsession, incest. That's got to be a record.

Incest is illegal.

Why did the Iowa Supreme Court not address same sex family marriage in 2009?

Why are you assuming that sex would be involved anyway. Iowa law does not require sex as a qualification to marry. Are you reading something that's not there?

Last edited:

Not defined?

Oh shoot,

1 degree?

3 degrees?

8 degrees?

Not defined?

Oh shoot,

1 degree?

3 degrees?

8 degrees?

Except that what you say makes absolutely no sense except to brain-dead perverts such as yourself.

According to your idiocy, Iowa prohibits two brothers-in-law from marrying but allows two biological brothers to marry. According to your dementia, Iowa prohibits a man from marrying his step great grandmother-in-law but allows that same great grandmother-in-law to marry her own biological great grandson.

Not me, the Iowa Supreme Court made it so. And 5 legal experts back that up.

Sorry, it's 5 legal experts against you.

And only the demented would take the word of an obvious troll over them.

Also, according to you, those closely related by blood can't marry, but you can't find how that's defined.

I can, it's defined in 595.19 of the Iowa code.

Last edited:

Not defined?

Oh shoot,

1 degree?

3 degrees?

8 degrees?

Not defined?

Oh shoot,

1 degree?

3 degrees?

8 degrees?

Also, according to you, those closely related by blood can't marry, but you can't find how that's defined.

Of course, you. Iowa does not prohibit two brothers-in-law from marrying but allows two biological brothers to marry. Iowa does not prohibit a man from marrying his step great grandmother-in-law but allows that same great grandmother-in-law to marry her own biological great grandson.

You're fucking retarded to think they do. :cuckoo:

Not defined?

Oh shoot,

1 degree?

3 degrees?

8 degrees?

Not defined?

Oh shoot,

1 degree?

3 degrees?

8 degrees?

Of course, you. Iowa does not prohibit two brothers-in-law from marrying but allows two biological brothers to marry. Iowa does not prohibit a man from marrying his step great grandmother-in-law but allows that same great grandmother-in-law to marry her own biological great grandson.

I guess all you can do is cut and paste when you have zero legal experts to back you up, while I have 5 plus.......

Guess you enjoy being a troll

I guess all you can do is cut and paste when you have zero legal experts to back you up, while I have 5 plus.......

How sad. :( You have to resort to lying again. As has been exposed on this very thread, you don't have five lawyers on your side as you claim you do. At least one of them is not even discussing the issue of same-sex marriage as you are, he's not confirming anything that you're claiming. But since neither truth nor facts nor reality are on your side, what else can you do but lie?

How sad. :( You have to resort to lying again. As has been exposed on this very thread, you don't have five lawyers on your side as you claim you do. At least one of them is not even discussing the issue of same-sex marriage as you are, he's not confirming anything that you're claiming. But since neither truth nor facts nor reality are on your side, what else can you do but lie?

No, what he points out is that Iowa 595.19 is indeed the list of those not allowed marriage license.

And you?

Well, we have a trolls opinion.

No, what he points out is that Iowa 595.19 is indeed the list of those not allowed marriage license.

And you?

What he points out has nothing to do with gender. Oops, there goes another idiocy of yours. :mm:

And you?

What he points out has nothing to do with gender. Oops, there goes another idiocy of yours. :mm:

But Iowa 595.19 does.

I know trolling is you're thing

But at least try.

And you?

But Iowa 595.19 does.

But at least try.
Except that it doesn't since the spirit of that law is to void consanguineous marriages. That hasn't changed even though Iowa has not updated their laws regarding same-sex marriage; though as you've been shown, such a bill is on the docket.

And as always, Iowa still says they don't allow any such marriages regardless of gender...

And you?

But Iowa 595.19 does.

But at least try.
Except that it doesn't since the spirit of that law is to void consanguineous marriages. That hasn't changed even though Iowa has not updated their laws regarding same-sex marriage; though as you've been shown, such a bill is on the docket.

And as always, Iowa still says they don't allow any such marriages regardless of gender...

Spirit my ass!

You don't need "spirit" when you have the words.

Those are specific in Iowa 595.19.

595.19 VOID MARRIAGES.
1. Marriages between the following persons who are related by
blood are void:
a. Between a man and his father's sister, mother's sister,
daughter, sister, son's daughter, daughter's daughter, brother's
daughter, or sister's daughter.
b. Between a woman and her father's brother, mother's
brother, son, brother, son's son, daughter's son, brother's son, or
sister's son.
c. Between first cousins.
2. Marriages between persons either of whom has a husband or wife
living are void, but, if the parties live and cohabit together after
the death or divorce of the former husband or wife, such marriage
shall be valid.

And again, not just me, it's five legal experts that back me up.

Same sex siblings can legally be married in Iowa.

And you?

But Iowa 595.19 does.

But at least try.

Spirit my ass!

595.19 VOID MARRIAGES.
blood are void:
sister's son.
shall be valid.

If that were true, blood relatives would be marrying each other to save on taxes. You said so yourself.

And you?

But Iowa 595.19 does.

But at least try.

Spirit my ass!

595.19 VOID MARRIAGES.
blood are void:
sister's son.
shall be valid.

If that were true, blood relatives would be marrying each other to save on taxes. You said so yourself.

Logical falicy.

Iowa does not require blood nor DNA testing for a license.

But back to the fun fact:

If an opposite sex sibling couple were found closely blood related, the state would void their license.

If both were same sex, the license would be valid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back