Its called"Earth Cyclical Climate Change,"Global warming is a scam.!

CO2 causes the Earth to retain heat. We are pumping BILLIONS OF TONS of CO2 into the atmosphere every year. Soon we will have DOUBLED the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere. What effect will that have? It will cause the Earth to warm. Why is Venus hotter than Mercury, even though Mercury is millions of miles closer to the Sun? Because Venus has CO2 in its atmosphere. I have yet to see any articles claiming that CO2 is not the reason that Venus is hotter than Mercury. Why? Because there are no oil and coal companies on Venus!

Why do you keep repeating yourself? All of what you have said has been debunked by other posters, and you jusr keep repeating the same old stuff over, and over. Your not going to change anyone's mind on this Chris.

CO2 causes the Earth to retain heat. We are pumping BILLIONS OF TONS of CO2 into the atmosphere every year. Soon we will have DOUBLED the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere. What effect will that have? It will cause the Earth to warm. Why is Venus hotter than Mercury, even though Mercury is millions of miles closer to the Sun? Because Venus has CO2 in its atmosphere. I have yet to see any articles claiming that CO2 is not the reason that Venus is hotter than Mercury. Why? Because there are no oil and coal companies on Venus!

Why do you keep repeating yourself? All of what you have said has been debunked by other posters, and you jusr keep repeating the same old stuff over, and over. Your not going to change anyone's mind on this Chris.

Why do you keep repeating yourself, especially since you are wrong?

All he can do is parrot, that's why it's so easy for him to buy the hoax.

The Sun is at its lowest activity level in 80 years and yet the ice cap continues to melt...

N_timeseries.png

:lol::lol: You and Old Rocks have been debunked, dude. You don't want to believe the science behind it, that's OK with me, but don't go telling me I'm wrong.

:lol::lol: You and Old Rocks have been debunked, dude. You don't want to believe the science behind it, that's OK with me, but don't go telling me I'm wrong.

You can keep lying, but the ice continues to melt in spite of the lowest level of Sun activity in 80 years.

Why?

You can keep lying, but the ice continues to melt in spite of the lowest level of Sun activity in 80 years.

Why?

Yet ... with all your points, even the valid ones, you have yet to prove humans have anything to do with it or that there is anything that humans can or should change.

Why?

Yet ... with all your points, even the valid ones, you have yet to prove humans have anything to do with it or that there is anything that humans can or should change.

And you have yet to come up with an alternative explaination.

Why?

Actually, I said it three times for the rising CO2 levels, others have pointed out other explanations for your other points. Remember the plants? You just keep ignoring them.

That "global warming" may just be hell fire.

With all the Sinfull caucasian Homo, Sodomites here in the U.S. trying to legalize Sodomy,
maybe God needs to roast the entire Planet Earth to cleanse the Earth again, as was done
in Sodom and Gohmorrah.!!

Actually, I said it three times for the rising CO2 levels, others have pointed out other explanations for your other points. Remember the plants? You just keep ignoring them.

The sun's activity didn't go down until the last couple of years or so.

So what you are saying makes no sense.

you should tell Uncle Al on her.

Coincidentally, the Earth's temperature did not go down "until the last couple years or so". CO2 continued up during that time. CO2 up. Temperature down. Correlation broken. You are right to recognize that something else is very probably the cause of the vascillation in Global Climate.

This is not a unique example. The general trend of warming that we are enjoying now started before the Industrial Revolution. CO2 probably had nothing to do with it starting. That CO2 has nothing to do with it continuing, ending, resuming or pausing should be no surprise.

QUOTE=Chris;1260561]

Why?

Hotbed of Volcanic Activity Found Beneath Arctic Ocean[/QUOTE]

Nice try.

The glaciers are still melting.

Why?

Coincidentally, the Earth's temperature did not go down "until the last couple years or so". CO2 continued up during that time. CO2 up. Temperature down. Correlation broken. You are right to recognize that something else is very probably the cause of the vascillation in Global Climate.

This is not a unique example. The general trend of warming that we are enjoying now started before the Industrial Revolution. CO2 probably had nothing to do with it starting. That CO2 has nothing to do with it continuing, ending, resuming or pausing should be no surprise.

Another nice try.

The sun is at its lowest level of activity in 80 years, yet the ice keeps melting.

Why?

Forum List

Back