It's Bill from White Plains~ Trump Muslim question was a setup!

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
slide_2673_37538_large.jpg

Tea Party man or someone playing a Tea Party man said to be the person who asked question to Donald Trump also known as Bill from White Plains ~ Is a fake and a setup.

It is being blamed on the Left for doing this to Trump, but why not by the ones who really want him out on the Right?
Group Publicized Trump 'Muslim Question' Guy Years Ago
We know now that the left-wing media and activists were aware of this man more than two years before last week’s Trump rally, where he stated that President Obama was a Muslim and sparked mainstream-media controversy. Trump was criticized for not repudiating the man for his comments.

Very interesting short video explains more: Being it is just now coming out on Inside Edition I can not find the video to embed for you.
Was Man Who Asked Trump Muslim Question Planted to Embarrass Him? - Inside Edition

Last edited:
CNN said earlier that this has not been confirmed. However, even if true, Trump's lack of response is still the issue. It was Trump's Katie Couric moment.

Plant or not, Drumpf failed.

I don't really care that Trump is a stupid burfur that believes there are training camps in the US, but I do care that the first words out of his mouth was a lie.

Much more important however, is that the guy said the US should deport Muslims and Duh Donuld did not say one word.

Several Repub candidates have said they want trash the constitution and now that includes Trump.

CNN said earlier that this has not been confirmed. However, even if true, Trump's lack of response is still the issue. It was Trump's Katie Couric moment.

Not to voters who realized Trump was getting set up douche bag.

You really don't get it girl do you? All his people knew that it was a set up. No hearts were changed fool.

I don't really care that Trump is a stupid burfur that believes there are training camps in the US, but I do care that the first words out of his mouth was a lie.

Much more important however, is that the guy said the US should deport Muslims and Duh Donuld did not say one word.

Several Repub candidates have said they want trash the constitution and now that includes Trump.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW luddly isn't voting for trump!

OMG CAN YOU BELEIVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You really don't get it girl do you? All his people knew that it was a set up. No hearts were changed fool.

Even though I'm sure you're drunk, I have no doubt you are correct.

The very last thing Drumpf voters care about is facts.

My bet is that he could slaughter his mother in the middle of Times Square you gullible dummies would say he was set up.

:cuckoo:

He didn't take the bait and pisses you off
:lol:

It's amazing how inept obie is and the lengths you fools will go to pander to him. Trump doesn't have a problem. obie can't convince everyone he's a Christian because he never acts like one. That's his problem not anyone elses.

My bet is that he could slaughter his mother in the middle of Times Square you gullible dummies would say he was set up.

Kind of hard to think you are serious about facts when facts are presented and you claim they don't matter.

Especially considering there was nothing inherently wrong with trump brushing the question aside and moving on.

Last edited:
slide_2673_37538_large.jpg

Tea Party man or someone playing a Tea Party man said to be the person who asked question to Donald Trump also known as Bill from White Plains ~ Is a fake and a setup.

It is being blamed on the Left for doing this to Trump, but why not by the ones who really want him out on the Right?
Group Publicized Trump 'Muslim Question' Guy Years Ago
We know now that the left-wing media and activists were aware of this man more than two years before last week’s Trump rally, where he stated that President Obama was a Muslim and sparked mainstream-media controversy. Trump was criticized for not repudiating the man for his comments.

Very interesting short video explains more: Being it is just now coming out on Inside Edition I can not find the video to embed for you.
Was Man Who Asked Trump Muslim Question Planted to Embarrass Him? - Inside Edition

Go figger...

Of course, in reality, obama IS a Muslim, who has consistently promoted the interests of the enemies of the US... as one should reasonably expect of a Muslim.

One thing they definitely don't care about is the opinion of scum sucking weasels like you.

Almost every time he speaks, its a Katie Couric moment. Almost every time, he tells some really stupid lie.

Actually, he DID respond. After the guy did the burfur crap, Drumpf said "we need this question".

The next day, he put out a statement that he had not heard that and he was lying.

Then, adding more lies on top of that, he said he didn't think he should have to defend the prez.

So, in a very short time, he lied three different times about the incident.

I still say what's important is that he did not address the guy saying we should deport Muslims.

Doesn't matter if it was a setup or not, trump is still an idiot, the way he answered is laughable and disgusting.

Of course, in reality, obama IS a Muslim, who has consistently promoted the interests of the enemies of the US... as one should reasonably expect of a Muslim.

Yeah ... That why he has killed more Muslim terrorists than any other president and why he killed Bin Laden.

Yep. That's proof all righty.

Yeah ... That why he has killed more Muslim terrorists than any other president and why he killed Bin Laden.

Yep. That's proof all righty.
The rabid right wing lunatics have no interest in common sense.

Forum List

Back