It's begun! Bud Light Banned in Bars

So it was the pre brain wash, silent majority thing? At any rate what is your complaint, he couldn't be paid by Medicare? Fine.
I don't have a complaint about what my Dad decided to do with his own practice, I respect the stance he took to do the best he could for his patients, not charging them for unnecessary tests while giving them the treatments they actually needed. You know, being a real doctor with ethical standards.
So what time was it when he did what they actually needed, not a bureaucrat's idea? I think rush started in 1986...
Rush never influenced him at all. He was a doctor with decades of experience who knew what his patients needed. You have to understand that people of integrity actually exist, at least on the right side of things.
This Obamacare is actually the GOP plan with insurance companies and Big Pharma screwing around, Your GOP heroes. And of course I don't believe any of the crap you accuse me of.... The problem is we need health care for everyone which the Republicans have been blocking tooth and nail forever. Then you get down to stuff like this, Which the G O P will obstruct totally like everything else good for regular people... And actually your argument seems to be with insurance companies seeing as they decide what is necessary. You're totally wrong as always with Republicans....
If you vote Republican, the country you save just might be your own.

I can guarantee you that a doctor would love to have a person make a private deal with him to pay cash every year for minor services just to keep the insurance companies out of the picture. They don't like that they have to hire a full-time worker just to handle insurance claims. Do that and you can buy a high deductible, catastrophic care plan that costs a lot less.

I don't have a complaint about what my Dad decided to do with his own practice, I respect the stance he took to do the best he could for his patients, not charging them for unnecessary tests while giving them the treatments they actually needed. You know, being a real doctor with ethical standards.

Rush never influenced him at all. He was a doctor with decades of experience who knew what his patients needed. You have to understand that people of integrity actually exist, at least on the right side of things.

If you vote Republican, the country you save just might be your own.

I can guarantee you that a doctor would love to have a person make a private deal with him to pay cash every year for minor services just to keep the insurance companies out of the picture. They don't like that they have to hire a full-time worker just to handle insurance claims. Do that and you can buy a high deductible, catastrophic care plan that costs a lot less.
Well I hope your father did what he wanted what do you want? LOL. I understand Rush did not influence him- when are you talking about him having a big problem with HMOS or whatever? My father wass born in 1918. And he was for socialized medicine since 1940 at least. First we get socialized medicine, then maybe the **** Republicans would get out of the way and let us do this right for a change. It is Republicans that want to keep insurance companies involved instead of going single payer which is basically what every other modern country has. If they do have insurance companies they are so heavily regulated it doesn't much matter. As always since Teddy Roosevelt, you GOP voters are misinformed and badly served by your swine party.

Well I hope your father did what he wanted what do you want? LOL. I understand Rush did not influence him- when are you talking about him having a big problem with HMOS or whatever? My father wass born in 1918. And he was for socialized medicine since 1940 at least. First we get socialized medicine, then maybe the **** Republicans would get out of the way and let us do this right for a change. It is Republicans that want to keep insurance companies involved instead of going single payer which is basically what every other modern country has. If they do have insurance companies they are so heavily regulated it doesn't much matter. As always since Teddy Roosevelt, you GOP voters are misinformed and badly served by your swine party.
You don't seem to understand that there are people who don't give a flying rat's patoot what you have to say about Murdoch and the GOP that have apparently and completely neutered the entire democrat party and simply do what they think is best. Socialized medicine takes away a doctor's autonomy and puts unelected bureaucrats between patient and doctor. Insurance companies are bad enough, but they don't have the power of law behind them like bureaucrats do.

You don't seem to understand that there are people who don't give a flying rat's patoot what you have to say about Murdoch and the GOP that have apparently and completely neutered the entire democrat party and simply do what they think is best. Socialized medicine takes away a doctor's autonomy and puts unelected bureaucrats between patient and doctor. Insurance companies are bad enough, but they don't have the power of law behind them like bureaucrats do.
There are also people that don't give a **** about what you have to say and it's 99% of the world, brainwashed functional moron. Trump won by luck and he's done- so is Trump's BS about election steel vaccine hoax global warming conspiracy and all your other perfect crap. Rupert Murdoch should die immediately the perfect scumbag. Try reality someday.

I don't know about how doctors can barter in different systems, but I am absolutely positive the Republicans would cancel the whole thing if they could because they are lying swine who only care about the rich and giant corporations DUHHH, dingbat dupe.

There are also people that don't give a **** about what you have to say and it's 99% of the world, brainwashed functional moron. Trump won by luck and he's done- so is Trump's BS about election steel vaccine hoax global warming conspiracy and all your other perfect crap. Rupert Murdoch should die immediately the perfect scumbag. Try reality someday.

I don't know about how doctors can barter in different systems, but I am absolutely positive the Republicans would cancel the whole thing if they could because they are lying swine who only care about the rich and giant corporations DUHHH, dingbat dupe.
It must chap your drawers that you can't control how people vote and can't control what information they have access to. As long as we don't implement Socialized medicine, doctors can set up private contracts with patients to save money and hassled.

Forum List

Back