It's beginning. Newly released FBI records show Hillary/Blumenthal, Obama admin corruption

To the Butt Hurt Tards....

Your media lied to America and colluded with the Crooked dem-tards

to try and bring down a duly elected President.

The proof is in all the different left wing propaganda machines

using the exact phraseology, they all took their talking points from a single source.

You Tards supported these lies with glee......

Those of us on the Right that watch and listen to REAL NEWS knew better all along...

We are all used to seeing you Tards get away with murder....

The double standards through out society and media are undeniable.

But now we have a new sheriff in town that plays the game as ruthless as you...

Unlike your average rino, Trump will see justice done.....

The chickens is coming home to roost......

Tic Toc Tards....

To the Butt Hurt Tards....

Your media lied to America and colluded with the Crooked dem-tards

to try and bring down a duly elected President.

The proof is in all the different left wing propaganda machines

using the exact phraseology, they all took their talking points from a single source.

You Tards supported these lies with glee......

Those of us on the Right that watch and listen to REAL NEWS knew better all along...

We are all used to seeing you Tards get away with murder....

The double standards through out society and media are undeniable.

But now we have a new sheriff in town that plays the game as ruthless as you...

Unlike your average rino, Trump will see justice done.....

The chickens is coming home to roost......

Tic Toc Tards....
Yep, and that is what makes them hate Trump so bad, because he knows them better than they thought. What has happened is exactly as you say here, he fights them as ruthlessly as they have fought conservatives over the years. Pay back in the form of a Trump is just what was needed, because the republicans were whipped by that bunch, and that has been a shame over time. It has cost this nation dearly.

The FBI released more Hillary related emails over the weekend. A review of the emails provides more damning information that the FBI’s investigation into Hillary was a sham as she committed numerous criminal acts and should definitely be locked up.

President Trump provided the best line in US history for a Presidential debate when he said that if he was in charge, she would be in jail!

This past weekend more FBI emails were finally released that show indeed that Hillary was involved in numerous crimes in regards to her abuse of classified emails and yet she was let off by the corrupt FBI.

see twitter images!

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

images from

Jordan Schachtel on Twitter

There was enough evidence in the comey report to lock her up. Then complete the foundation and uranium and coup investigations. She should be locked up for at least 150 years, regardless of odor.

Can that boring old bitch just become irrelevant already? Holy fuck I am so tired of hearing about her. Move on and leave that dead horse be.

The FBI released more Hillary related emails over the weekend. A review of the emails provides more damning information that the FBI’s investigation into Hillary was a sham as she committed numerous criminal acts and should definitely be locked up.

President Trump provided the best line in US history for a Presidential debate when he said that if he was in charge, she would be in jail!

This past weekend more FBI emails were finally released that show indeed that Hillary was involved in numerous crimes in regards to her abuse of classified emails and yet she was let off by the corrupt FBI.

see twitter images!

images from

There was enough evidence in the comey report to lock her up. Then complete the foundation and uranium and coup investigations. She should be locked up for at least 150 years, regardless of odor.

The FBI didn't release it, Barr did. Trump empowering Barr to declassify virtually everything was a brilliant move.

Any day now...

This just started ya imbecile.
But I can promise you this. It wont take two and a half years.

I’ve been hearing this shit about Hillary going to jail since I was a kid. Sooner or later you stupid fucks will make peace with the fact that this fantasy isn’t ever going to occur.

#4: No, we won't be getting amnesia about the Chappaqua Blue Racer any time soon. There are links to British MI6, HAM radio operators talking to Russians across the Bering Straits, cocaine and heroin trafficking, possible collusion with Chinese and Whitewater-esque real estate lust, etc.

Any day now...

I’ve been hearing this shit about Hillary going to jail since I was a kid. Sooner or later you stupid fucks will make peace with the fact that this fantasy isn’t ever going to occur.

Barr announced his investigation in May.

Barr's investigation into origins of Russia probe expands - CNNPolitics

Try again.

Any day now...

Barr announced his investigation in May.

Barr's investigation into origins of Russia probe expands - CNNPolitics

Try again.

Yeah, she totally fucked this time. :lol:

Each and everyone of you should hold your breath till Hillary is locked up.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

After the first decade I would think you dumb twats would catch on that Hillary isn’t going to jail, but I clearly underestimated how terribly stupid you folks can be.

Last edited:
Barr could be the one. Honorable was the way he jumped in to study stem cells when his daughter was diagnosed with Hodgkin's, even when up to his a__ in alligators in the political arena.

see twitter images!

images from

The FBI didn't release it, Barr did. Trump empowering Barr to declassify virtually everything was a brilliant move.
Correct:

Now the information to hang them high is available to the public.. As it should be from the start...

Any day now...

Funny thing about political power, MDK...when you possess it...you can use it to protect yourself...you can use it to threaten your enemies and reward your allies...but when you lose that power...you lose all of those things. For decades now the Clinton's were a political force wielding enormous amounts of power. Now? Not so much. Neither of them has the clout they used to have when he was President or when she was presumed to be a shoo in as a future President. It's at a time like this...when political power is lost...that the wolves start to circle. Does Democratic leadership feel like they "owe" the Clinton's anything at this point?

Forum List

Back