It's beginning. Newly released FBI records show Hillary/Blumenthal, Obama admin corruption

Any day now...

This just started ya imbecile.
But I can promise you this. It wont take two and a half years.

I’ve been hearing this shit about Hillary going to jail since I was a kid. Sooner or later you stupid fucks will make peace with the fact that this fantasy isn’t ever going to occur.

Funny thing about political power, MDK...when you possess it...you can use it to protect yourself...you can use it to threaten your enemies and reward your allies...but when you lose that power...you lose all of those things. For decades now the Clinton's were a political force wielding enormous amounts of power. Now? Not so much. Neither of them has the clout they used to have when he was President or when she was presumed to be a shoo in as a future President. It's at a time like this...when political power is lost...that the wolves start to circle. Does Democratic leadership feel like they "owe" the Clinton's anything at this point?

BINGO.

The Clinton's couldn't even get a gig as the opening act for "Puppet Show" after their disastrous speaking tour.

Clintons' Speaking Tour Opens to 83% Empty Seats, Coughing Fit

Any day now...

I’ve been hearing this shit about Hillary going to jail since I was a kid. Sooner or later you stupid fucks will make peace with the fact that this fantasy isn’t ever going to occur.

Funny thing about political power, MDK...when you possess it...you can use it to protect yourself...you can use it to threaten your enemies and reward your allies...but when you lose that power...you lose all of those things. For decades now the Clinton's were a political force wielding enormous amounts of power. Now? Not so much. Neither of them has the clout they used to have when he was President or when she was presumed to be a shoo in as a future President. It's at a time like this...when political power is lost...that the wolves start to circle. Does Democratic leadership feel like they "owe" the Clinton's anything at this point?

The wolves have been allegedly circling them for decades. It’s a pipe dream to think that she going to end up in jail. Hell, even President Trump admitted that they don’t care about that “Lock Her Up!” jazz anymore.

Any day now...

The wolves have been allegedly circling them for decades. It’s a pipe dream to think that she going to end up in jail. Hell, even President Trump admitted that they don’t care about that “Lock Her Up!” jazz anymore.
You know Trump hit that, and Bill hit Melania back in the day. Probably best Bill ever had.
iu

Any day now...

You know Trump hit that, and Bill hit Melania back in the day. Probably best Bill ever had.

I am not really interested in any of their sex lives. Your post just killed numerous boners...possibly forever. lol

The FBI released more Hillary related emails over the weekend. A review of the emails provides more damning information that the FBI’s investigation into Hillary was a sham as she committed numerous criminal acts and should definitely be locked up.

President Trump provided the best line in US history for a Presidential debate when he said that if he was in charge, she would be in jail!

This past weekend more FBI emails were finally released that show indeed that Hillary was involved in numerous crimes in regards to her abuse of classified emails and yet she was let off by the corrupt FBI.

see twitter images!

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

images from

Jordan Schachtel on Twitter

There was enough evidence in the comey report to lock her up. Then complete the foundation and uranium and coup investigations. She should be locked up for at least 150 years, regardless of odor.
Didn't you get the memo?

After the chants started at the President-elect's post-election "thank you" rally in Michigan, he responded, "That plays great before the election -- now we don't care, right?"

Any day now...

BINGO.

The Clinton's couldn't even get a gig as the opening act for "Puppet Show" after their disastrous speaking tour.

Clintons' Speaking Tour Opens to 83% Empty Seats, Coughing Fit
puppet show and hillary.jpg

After the first decade I would think you dumb twats would catch on that Hillary isn’t going to jail, but I clearly underestimated how terribly stupid you folks can be.
Why do you think your Democrat masters shouldn't be held responsible for breaking the law?

The Democrats are not my masters. I don’t really care if you wish to delude yourself about Hillary ever going to jail. Maybe next decade will be your lucky one.

I am not really interested in any of their sex lives. Your post just killed numerous boners...possibly forever. lol

STFU! i FAPPEd to Hillary twice in '95 in the bob days n shit.

Aqua dress, hot! :fu: Nice ass, next!

Last edited:
After the first decade I would think you dumb twats would catch on that Hillary isn’t going to jail, but I clearly underestimated how terribly stupid you folks can be.
Why do you think your Democrat masters shouldn't be held responsible for breaking the law?

The Democrats are not my masters. I don’t really care if you wish to delude yourself about Hillary ever going to jail. Maybe next decade will be your lucky one.
"The Democrats are not my masters...and this is what they told me to say."

Even after all these years you dumb fucks still think she is going to jail. Hilarious.

Even after all these years you dumb fucks still think she is going to jail. Hilarious.
Shouldn't criminals go to jail? Hillary got people killed. She mishandled classified information.

Look, you can eat all her shit you want. Just don't expect normal people to agree when you say it's yummy.

FBI releases new documents on Hillary Clinton

We see now why Democrats preemptively smeared Barr. Why they're so dedicated to hiding the origins of the Trump / Russian collusion witchhunt.

From Jordan Schachatel, with a link to the PDF File on the FBI website:

New docs from FBI vault:
-FBI concludes Hillary Clinton was in "violation of basic server security" w/ home-brew server.
-Discusses possibility that *all* of her emails were stolen.
-Review found HRC stripped classification of highest possible level.

https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-33-of-33/view …

3:13 PM - Jun 7, 2019
FAKE NEWS!
Do you wear an antifa mask as you write that?

Shouldn't criminals go to jail? Hillary got people killed. She mishandled classified information.

Look, you can eat all her shit you want. Just don't expect normal people to agree when you say it's yummy.

Any day now...

Any day now...
Shouldn't criminals go to jail?

You have a golden opportunity here to prove Democrats are not your masters.

Any day now...

:

Yes, criminals belong in jail. You folks have been on pot for decades now. Isn’t about time you shit already?

Any day now...

:

Yes, criminals belong in jail. You folks have been on pot for decades now. Isn’t about time you shit already?
We're trying. But Democrat bootlickers keep getting in the way.

Let's face reality, Hillary is never going to jail. That's just a fact, because she's to well connected and knows where too many bodies are buried. In fact, should she ever be indicted and found guilty, I would lay odds that Trump would pardon her "for the good of the nation" or some such mess. When you reach a certain position in our society, the normal rules of justice simply don't apply, and we've already seen that they don't apply to her.

Her partisan freaks would have epic meltdowns, though, that's for sure. There'd be a new "Leave Hillary alone!" video on YouTube every day.

Any day now...

Just about everybody's time comes sooner or later, MDK. Especially if they've made enemies along the way.

Bill and Hillary have been untouchable because they've had political clout. They no longer have that. My point was that if evidence comes out that shows them to be guilty of a crime or crimes...the leadership of the Democratic Party really has nothing to gain by going to bat for them...which means for the first time in some time...they are at risk.

Any day now...

iu

Hillary is a lesbian. NO MAN has ever been inside of her.

Chelsea was a virgin birth, but it was no immaculate conception. (more emasculate... :eusa_whistle: ) In vitro

Forum List

Back