It's beautiful, the RINOs are on the run, Won't endorse Trump

Look, a liberal who thinks he's an authority on conservatism.

Well, compared to you guys apparently I am.
Um, no.

:lol:

Um, yes. You apparently think "conservative" means "whatever you want it to mean". But that's not the way it works.
Ok, shitforbrains, tell us how it works. It means whatever YOU want it to mean?

No, it means what the centuries of literature written on it says it means. See my previous post.

No, it means whatever common usage indicates it means, and that bears no resemblance to what you and most leftwing douche bags claim it means. See, that's how they write dictionaries. When the determine what a word means, the find examples of how it's used in magazines and newspapers. They don't read some pompous 300 year old tome by Edmund Burke.

So you're saying that Trump is a true Republican and those others are RINOs.

Those who have been in the Republican Party for decades are not true Republicans, while recent republican Trump is a true Republican

Why we call them the bizarro party
The twists and turns of logic among Republican supporters are almost impossible to keep up with.
A few short months ago Paul Ryan was The Saviour reincarnated...now he's merely a Rino.

Not too long before that Trump was hosting Clinton at his wedding and praising her foreign policy abilities, advocating universal health care, extra taxes on the rich, a ban on assault weapons, pro-choice, praising Nancy Pelosi, advocating the impeachment of GWB, praising the Obama stimulus program, praising Democrats economic management over that of Republicans and praising the Dream Act.

Now he's the One True Republican.
He hates Mexicans...that makes him Republican enough

He loves the Hispanics, he tweeted that today as he was celebrating cinco de mayo by eating a taco bowl. lol The Donald doesn't know cuisine.

I'm sure he's had more lobster thermidor and faux gras than you can shake a stick at.

The definition of the description of a "republican" has morphed over the last 4 decades into what I would call a christian fundamentalist conservative. There has been a definite deliberate religious test to ascend into leadership positions in the party. If the definition stands as I have described it then no Trump is not a republican by today's standards. The speaker seems to agree with me as he threatened Trump that he must change to qualify to bare the republican banner. The party has no duty to change and modify its goals to match Trumps stated positions.

Those who have been in the Republican Party for decades are not true Republicans, while recent republican Trump is a true Republican

Just like JFK wouldnt recognize the dem party of today,parties change,not always for the better.
This fails as a red herring fallacy.

The topic is republicans who refuse to support Trump.

But your failed attempt to deflect is understandable.

In addition to being a fallacy, your post is also wrong – Kennedy would be right at home in today’s Democratic Party.

No, he wouldn't. He was a rabid Cold Warrior who hated Communism, an odd version of which the Democratic Party has now morphed into. He would park you right next to Castro and Kim.

Trump is more of a genuine conservative than they are.

There is quite literally nothing "conservative" about Trump. Populism is the opposite of Conservatism.

Building the wall is conservative. Deporting illegals is conservative. Gutting Obama's EPA anti-coal regulations is conservative. Cutting taxes is conservative.

Meanwhile, Trump's agenda in office would be to invite more illegals to work for him, raise taxes, and then license out the name "coal" to natural gas companies.

The twists and turns of logic among Republican supporters are almost impossible to keep up with.
A few short months ago Paul Ryan was The Saviour reincarnated...now he's merely a Rino.

Not too long before that Trump was hosting Clinton at his wedding and praising her foreign policy abilities, advocating universal health care, extra taxes on the rich, a ban on assault weapons, pro-choice, praising Nancy Pelosi, advocating the impeachment of GWB, praising the Obama stimulus program, praising Democrats economic management over that of Republicans and praising the Dream Act.

Now he's the One True Republican.
He hates Mexicans...that makes him Republican enough

He loves the Hispanics, he tweeted that today as he was celebrating cinco de mayo by eating a taco bowl. lol The Donald doesn't know cuisine.

I'm sure he's had more lobster thermidor and faux gras than you can shake a stick at.

Lighten up, Francis.

There is quite literally nothing "conservative" about Trump. Populism is the opposite of Conservatism.

Building the wall is conservative. Deporting illegals is conservative. Gutting Obama's EPA anti-coal regulations is conservative. Cutting taxes is conservative.

Meanwhile, Trump's agenda in office would be to invite more illegals to work for him, raise taxes, and then license out the name "coal" to natural gas companies.

What has Trump ever said that would justify your douche bag accusations?

:boohoo:

:boohoo:
That must be your way of admitting you can't answer the question.

Who the hell would want endorsements from the Republicans you mentioned anyway...or at least who would put any stock in whether any of them give their endorsement or not?

The Bushes? An anti-establishment candidate caring about the endorsement of the GOP Establishment 'syndicate'?! 'Nuff said.

Mitt Romney? The dude has been exposed as a card-carrying member of the GOP Establishment who jumped in to try to fo his part to ensure the nomination is stripped from Trump no matter what.

John McCain? This party flip-flopper hasn't been a true conservative, or relevant, for decades.

Ryan? This greasy-haired little 'Boehner 'Cling-on'' was groomed by Bohner and the Establishment to come in and take over after disgruntled Americans forced Boehner out, ensuring the Establishment agenda doesn't / didn't miss a beat.

Screw 'em.

IMHO, only weak-minded, un-informed citizens give a rat's ass what anyone else thinks, puts any serious stock in anyone else's endirsement, and bases their own personal choice on the opinion of others.

A person's endorsement is only as strong / important as the strength / importance you personally assign to them.

I do my research. I am intelligent. I am capable of assessing the candidates on my own and perfectly capable of deciding which candidate I think is best for this country. I don't need anyone else's biased OPINION to help me make up my mind.

• Gov. Mary Fallin Endorses Trump, Welcomes VP Talk
    Associated Press ^ | May 4th, 2016 | AP
    <p>OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) - Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin said Wednesday she supports Republican Donald Trump "100 percent" and offered her enthusiastic endorsement of the New York billionaire in his bid for the presidency.</p> <p>The two-term governor, who had been mum on her pick for president, said her priority is to elect a conservative, pro-business Republican who is strong on national defense, and that she believes Trump is that candidate.</p>

Forum List

Back