It's Be Kind to del Day...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
I have proclaimed this as "BE KIND TO del DAY". Say something nice about him. Give him some rep. If you can't think of anything nice to say, lie. However it works for you, let's honor this fine American with all the kindness we can muster up today. Tomorrow, we will fry him, but today, let's all treat him kindly.

I'll light this candle.

I think del spells his name better than anybody else I have ever seen spell del. For that, I will give him some rep.

DEL is a pillar of power, but my reps would be like .0001 of a point :lol: I need more horsepower, but that will increase over time.....
I could send him a rain check for a Fish Taco and a beer.

I have proclaimed this as "BE KIND TO del DAY". Say something nice about him. Give him some rep. If you can't think of anything nice to say, lie. However it works for you, let's honor this fine American with all the kindness we can muster up today. Tomorrow, we will fry him, but today, let's all treat him kindly.

I'll light this candle.

I think del spells his name better than anybody else I have ever seen spell del. For that, I will give him some rep.

Amateur.

EVERY day is "Del day!"

He gets coffee and has a wood chipper. All around a fine specimen of a man, someone others in these here parts would do well to emulate. :bowdown:

• Thanks
Reactions: del

I'll light this candle.

Isn't that everyday?

del's okay...but I prefer his twin sisters, CTRL and ALT.

SON OF A.....my computer just rebooted (ok ok maybe that was pre windows ME but still :))

070222_still_use_rock_xp.gif

Del is my BFF so you all lay off. LMAO

Really I respect Del tons.

Forum List

Back