Im stuck with Youtube TV streaming app because there is nothing else out there that is better.

can you do that in the middle of winter?.....just asking...

Why not ... it's not it ever snows here or anything ... mid-40's for highs if it's dry out ... mid-50's if it's raining ... and we have parks with large canopies to get out of the rain ...

Maybe your community doesn't have a library or gymnasium? ...

i get tv with spectrum our cable supplier..has sportss...we get it for the winter so hubby can watch sports...only 30 bucks a month...but youtube is a great filler...i watch a lot of trash on youtube and you have to be careful of all the conspiracy channels...and the family channels are mostly weird stuff

Im a NBA and NFL fan and youtubetv has all the sports channels I need which is ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNEWS, TBS, TNT, NBC Sports Phila, FS1, NBATV. I want to cancel because its been 3 situations that caused me to miss a game due to contract issues, So when I tried to go to another Streaming APP this was the result

Sling.......dont have NBA TV
Hulu Live.......dont have NBA TV
Fubo TV......dont have TNT
Directv Streaming.....dont have TNT

Sounds like I need to just go back to cable and been done with it.
Come to lebanon, with just a subscription to beinsports you get nba, ncaa basketball, 4 of the 5 major soccer european league, the soccer champions league, they used to have nfl too, but not anymore

Why not ... it's not it ever snows here or anything ... mid-40's for highs if it's dry out ... mid-50's if it's raining ... and we have parks with large canopies to get out of the rain ...

Maybe your community doesn't have a library or gymnasium? ...
most people in real winter places are not going to do that....

most people in real winter places are not going to do that....

Libraries? ... social centers? ... roller rinks? ... that's what people in Iowa do ... People in SoCal work on their suntans on the beach in December ... we have all day every day rain ... and you're not going to get cable living on the Arctic Ocean coast ... just saying ...

You can make all the excuses you want to for watching TV ... but that's what they are, excuses ... the reason is laziness, pure and simple ...

Libraries? ... social centers? ... roller rinks? ... that's what people in Iowa do ... People in SoCal work on their suntans on the beach in December ... we have all day every day rain ... and you're not going to get cable living on the Arctic Ocean coast ... just saying ...

You can make all the excuses you want to for watching TV ... but that's what they are, excuses ... the reason is laziness, pure and simple ...
people in s.cal do not lay out on the beach in dec.....

Forum List

Back