It's All Over.....Democrats Can't Win The Presidency. Looks Like Trump/Rubio Or Rubio/Trump.

:banana::clap2::iagree: So what is going on between The Donald and "The Rubio"? Will that be the dream ticket? Either combination could take out the Hillary/Wasserman Ticket.
And just look at the latest polls. !!!!
Trump/Rubio VS Hillary/Any Blockhead Liberal

Nomoonthanoth Poll: ...Trump 61 Hillary 39
Razpmoozmen Poll ....Trump 63 Hillary 37
Horse Gallup ... Trump 71 Hillary 29
Pubic Policy Polling ... Trump 72.5 Hillary 26.9
Pinnaquispy ... Trump 95 Hillary 4.9
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
Thats it. The Polls Have Spoken!!! Looks Like a Trump/Rubio Landslide! :woohoo:

Awesome thread, dude.

If the DNC had chosen the GOP nominee, it would have been Trump.

Think about that a moment...:biggrin:

Ahh, back when the GOP had a prayer.

With Trump, they never had a prayer.
Wishful lying.
What prayer did he have? Hillary passes out on video amidst conservatives' constant complaining that she's sick and needs help walking up stairs .... and she's still ahead of Crazy Donald in the polls.

:dance:

speaks volumes when a (so called) Republican can't beat a sick, broken down Dem woman doesn't it?

~snort~

What prayer did he have? Hillary passes out on video amidst conservatives' constant complaining that she's sick and needs help walking up stairs .... and she's still ahead of Crazy Donald in the polls.
Even if she wins, YOU WONT. None of us will, but the country will continue the slide into corruption and poverty for the average American. Its where your policies always take us.

Even if she wins, YOU WONT. None of us will, but the country will continue the slide into corruption and poverty for the average American. Its where your policies always take us.

If Trump won, we would become a satellite state of Russia.

LOLOL

I have no doubt I'll do just fine, just as I did while Obama's been president.

LOLOL

I have no doubt I'll do just fine, just as I did while Obama's been president.
Fools,all.

They might have beat her if they hadn't run a candidate so odious, that even the female members of his own family, won't defend him, and act ashamed to be on stage with him.

If hi
If Hillary wins, we'll be on the LOSING end of WWIII

Didn't Americans used to have a rallying cry of "Better dead than Red". Oh yeah, that was back in the Eisenhauer was President. When America wasn't electing a bully with no military training or experience, other than being sent to military college to deal with his discipline problems. Russia is no friend of the USA. And yet you support Putin's candidate. Why?

Oh, yeah. You're afraid that Vladimir Putin will nuke the USA.

I have identified five ways to personally profit from a Hillary presidency that appear impossible should Trump win. Still, I think I'd rather have America than the cash.

No, I won't list them.

Find your own - or just settle into The Democrat Plantation and accept what you get in the way of handouts - meager as that might be if you be of the wrong color.

If hi
If Hillary wins, we'll be on the LOSING end of WWIII

Didn't Americans used to have a rallying cry of "Better dead than Red". Oh yeah, that was back in the Eisenhauer was President. When America wasn't electing a bully with no military training or experience, other than being sent to military college to deal with his discipline problems. Russia is no friend of the USA. And yet you support Putin's candidate. Why?

Oh, yeah. You're afraid that Vladimir Putin will nuke the USA.
What military experience or training does Hillary have?

Your profound stupidity just kills me!

What military experience or training does Hillary have?

Your profound stupidity just kills me!
upload_2016-10-20_0-33-8.png

Forum List

Back