It's All Over.....Democrats Can't Win The Presidency. Looks Like Trump/Rubio Or Rubio/Trump.

There's only one reason that Palin endorsed Trump...

:banana::clap2::iagree: So what is going on between The Donald and "The Rubio"? Will that be the dream ticket? Either combination could take out the Hillary/Wasserman Ticket.
And just look at the latest polls. !!!!
Trump/Rubio VS Hillary/Any Blockhead Liberal

Nomoonthanoth Poll: ...Trump 61 Hillary 39
Razpmoozmen Poll ....Trump 63 Hillary 37
Horse Gallup ... Trump 71 Hillary 29
Pubic Policy Polling ... Trump 72.5 Hillary 26.9
Pinnaquispy ... Trump 95 Hillary 4.9
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
Thats it. The Polls Have Spoken!!! Looks Like a Trump/Rubio Landslide! :woohoo:

I don't really care what any of the supposed "experts" say - this election WILL be a landslide regardless of which republican wins the nomination. America has awakened, FINALLY.

I agree completely. The election Will be a landslide regardless of which republican clown car occupant wins the nomination.

My bet is Trump/Kasich.
No way. Kasich ran an ad comparing Trump to Hitler and welched on the pledge before the ink was even dry on the paper. Trump won't pick him.
I missed that...you got a link? Doesn't sound like him.
Start watching at 2:55.

Thanks for that. But after all the shit Trump has taken I'm not sure he'll balk on that. But you could be right. I just think Kasich has the knowledge and gummint experience to balance and flesh out Trumps aggressive plans.

Things are coming out now that Rubio may be a "gay blade".

Only if you are blind and stupid.

What are you talking about? I read it on the net. There was article and pictures of Rubio looking mighty gay.

If you think that is Rubio, you are blind or have x-ray vision. Which is it?

I went to work at my first high school and everyone called me "Hardy", and then I found out I was a dead-ringer for the former VP.

What are you talking about? I read it on the net. There was article and pictures of Rubio looking mighty gay.

I went to work at my first high school and everyone called me "Hardy", and then I found out I was a dead-ringer for the former VP.

Perhaps you misunderstand me. I'm saying that people are saying that he is a homosexual. There is also the matter of a police report where he was caught in a "cruising" park. That's what is being said, I don't claim to believe it, although it would not surprise me.

Notable that The Democrat Party bench fails to inspire any thoughts of a Vice Presidential candidate. I guess when you know you can't win there's not much incentive to involve innocent bystanders....

i am already visioning Trump and Rubio at Red Rocks late October, they had to refuse 7000 fans, and during the show, we have a topless Sarah Palin standing between them!!!:boobies::woohoo:

Perhaps you misunderstand me. I'm saying that people are saying the he is a homosexual.

What makes you think I didn't understand? Besides, who gives a rat's ass?

Forum List

Back