It's about to get ugly, Planned Parenthood emails hacked

This from a new video:

The new, graphic video from the Center for Medical Progress appears to show technicians using tweezers to pick through aborted fetal tissue for baby parts. After one person in the video picks out a pair of intact kidneys someone off-camera laughs and says, “Five stars!”

O’Donnell said she fainted the first time she was part of this process and was told by someone in the room, “some of us don’t ever get over it.”

Technician details harvesting fetal parts for Planned Parenthood in latest video Fox News

If you watch the video and don't feel sick you have no soul

Let me tell you why this will become a non issue in the coming months...first off PP days have all but been numbered months ago...abortions are down and primary care doctors thanks to ACA can provide BC at no cost to the clients. So if it were dismantled tomar.......young girls can still find sources to take care of themselves.

Thing is, it really doesn't matter if the emails, or videos show a Dr Mengele style work being performed at every PP, the msm is not going to go after them.
Outside of FOX NEWS, and conservative talk radio and some websites, everyone else will be circling the wagons. They can pretty much get away with whatever they want to, and anyone who dares point fingers at them will be accused of engaging in the war on women.
I'm not saying ignore what is going on, but please don't be disappointed when nearly the entire media structure as well as the entire Dimocrat party goes after anyone who exposes PP, instead of these heartless bastards.

What is interesting about all this, is if this is true, guess who benefits from stem cell or fetal resources? The fuckin rich....so snatch your panties out your ass and get a life, conseravtive pig

If the emails confirm the videos shut them down

Anti-abortion group claims credit for Planned Parenthood hacking

Anonymous hackers have reportedly broken into Planned Parenthood’s computer system and they say the plan to release emails and other files that will further expose the abortion business in the wake of two videos catching Planned Parenthood doctors arranging potential sales of body parts from aborted babies.

Though the identities of the hackers have not been released, two news web sites that have reported on the hacking claim the hackers are pro-life and reported comments from the hackers saying they hacked the Planned Parenthood computer system as an attack against the abortion giant.

UPDATE: July 27, 6:28 PM ET: Planned Parenthood officials are now confirming their computer systems were hacked and claim pro-life people are responsible. However, no evidence has been produced showing either Planned Parenthood’s computer systems were actually hacked nor that the alleged hackers are truly pro-life advocates

Planned Parenthood hacked by anti-abortion group - CNNPolitics.com

So now you're cheering on criminals who break federal laws.

I guess you don't know that it's illegal to hack into someone's computer.

I sure hope that the criminals are exposed and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Let me tell you why this will become a non issue in the coming months...first off PP days have all but been numbered months ago...abortions are down and primary care doctors thanks to ACA can provide BC at no cost to the clients. So if it were dismantled tomar.......young girls can still find sources to take care of themselves.

Anonymous hackers have reportedly broken into Planned Parenthood’s computer system and they say the plan to release emails and other files that will further expose the abortion business in the wake of two videos catching Planned Parenthood doctors arranging potential sales of body parts from aborted babies.

Though the identities of the hackers have not been released, two news web sites that have reported on the hacking claim the hackers are pro-life and reported comments from the hackers saying they hacked the Planned Parenthood computer system as an attack against the abortion giant.

UPDATE: July 27, 6:28 PM ET: Planned Parenthood officials are now confirming their computer systems were hacked and claim pro-life people are responsible. However, no evidence has been produced showing either Planned Parenthood’s computer systems were actually hacked nor that the alleged hackers are truly pro-life advocates

I sure hope that the criminals are exposed and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Bet you would have said that about Dred Scott also.....hypocrite!

So it's a no brainer...yet it's gonna get nasty by people that have done nothing...Who yous gonna believe? Me, or your own eyes......

The criminals are exposing the criminals, of course you consider the selling of baby parts the lesser crime. Your priorities are fucked up

The criminals are exposing the criminals, of course you consider the selling of baby parts the lesser crime. Your priorities are fucked up

Funny how dimocrap SCUM don't really care about the Department of INjustice not looking into Lois Lerner or Hitlery's emails.

But let somebody hack into a site that is committing infanticide on a scale that would make Hitler blush and --

dimocraps are the scum of the earth.

Once you understand that, everything else falls into place.

I'm not kidding or being hyperbolic when I say that..... There is nothing, no organization, no group of people in the history of Man scummier and lower than the dimocrap FILTH party and its backers.

The sooner we all admit that to ourselves the sooner we can get around to solving the problem

They aren't selling baby parts. Stop lying.

If you have to lie how valid is your point?

I guess crime, lying and slander is just a minor problem with you.

Yeah they are, asshole. YOU stop lying

Then you better provide honest and credible proof of your claims because I have researched it and know that you're lying.

The forms the patient completes is the same form that invetro treatment patients fill out. I've filled out that form when I had invetro treatments. I know exactly what that form says and what is said by the doctor when they counsel the patient about it. I went through it so take your lies to someone else, I know the truth.

Did it ever occur to you that there are no organs in a zygote or embryo? Most abortions take place months before there's any organs. I come from a family of people who work in the medical profession. I know what abortion is about and I know that you're lying through your teeth.

But hey, what's the actual facts got to do with your agenda of your big government nanny forcing people to live as you live and agree with only?

Meanwhile the people you support are criminals who violated both state and federal laws.

What does that say about you?

And if you have to keep lying how valid is your point?

Then you better provide honest and credible proof of your claims because I have researched it and know that you're lying.

The forms the patient completes is the same form that invetro treatment patients fill out. I've filled out that form when I had invetro treatments. I know exactly what that form says and what is said by the doctor when they counsel the patient about it. I went through it so take your lies to someone else, I know the truth.

Did it ever occur to you that there are no organs in a zygote or embryo? Most abortions take place months before there's any organs. I come from a family of people who work in the medical profession. I know what abortion is about and I know that you're lying through your teeth.

But hey, what's the actual facts got to do with your agenda of your big government nanny forcing people to live as you live and agree with only?

Meanwhile the people you support are criminals who violated both state and federal laws.

What does that say about you?

And if you have to keep lying how valid is your point?

GFY, Clown. How's that? You're comparing apples to oranges and it won't work

So these hackers have done something illegal and it's being applauded by the very folks who are upset by PP supposedly doing something illegal. I bet you all had a party when clinics were bombed :)

The thing is - what if the hacking also included personal, confidential medical information of people who've used PP's services? You think that is good?

just like immigration laws right???? and sanctuary cities??? and federal narcotics laws????

They should turn themselves and all the emails they stole in to the nearest law enforcement office. That way if any crimes were committed those who committed them can be punished accordingly.

Forum List

Back