it's a sad, sad day ...

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
for ligit businessmen, and women ...

A company controlled by Donald Trump, the Republican nominee for president, secretly conducted business in Communist Cuba during Fidel Castro’s presidency despite strict American trade bans that made such undertakings illegal, according to interviews with former Trump executives, internal company records and court filings.

Donald Trump’s company violated the U.S. embargo against Cuba

trumphotelscubabill.jpg

~sigh~

So what ?

They'll plead the 5th, get immunity and another criminal will be allowed to stay in the race.

ppppfffftttt

Kat, it really happened.

Trump is so busted.
ROFLMAO

Yeah, after the FBI gave Clinton a pass on selling away US Top Secrets to the Chicoms, Russia, Iran and Pakistan, they will REALLY go after Trump for this petty bullshit.

Right. You guys go with that, in fact that should be the sole focus of all Clintonista agit propaganda for till the election.

Sure winner.

:lmao::lol::spinner::woohoo::rofl::badgrin::happy-1:

:slap:

:rolleyes-41:

So what ?

They'll plead the 5th, get immunity and another criminal will be allowed to stay in the race.

he'll be pleading alright

for Bubba, and Big Earl to take it easy on him while he sits in a jail cell.

So what ?

Maybe he and HIllary can trade notes through the cell walls.

The way this system works. He could shoot someone and get away with it. She already has.

Do you have any idea the depth to which I don't give a shit if Trump conducted business with Cuba??

Way deep.

So what ?

Why do you Marxist libtards have all these homoerotic fantasies of men getting ass raped?

Is that a favorite fantasy of yours, Pajama Boy?

Do you have any idea the depth to which I don't give a shit if Trump conducted business with Cuba??

Way deep.

Do you not consider how stupid the Clintons must think the Cubans in Florida are.

This is going to insult them and they'll be working for him even harder.

I wouldn't be concerned if it wasn't for his praise of Putin and his defense of Russia against allegations of hacking. Something is going on here that he needs to instantly clear up.

ppppfffftttt

Kat, it really happened.

Trump is so busted.

Even so Grandma, I am so sick of the garbage from both sides, I just do not care anymore. More will come out...true or not. It never ends, ya know?
We can't seem to have valid debate or conversation over the election due to this kind of garbage.....

Last edited:
This is like the millionth thread on this. Bloomberg did an article on this back in July. This isn't new. The gentlemen that went to Cuba would have had to have permission from the Treasury Department. If anything had been amiss they would have nailed Trump's company back then.

No investigations. No charges. No prosecution. No conviction.

This is like the millionth thread on this. Bloomberg did an article on this back in July. This isn't new. The gentlemen that went to Cuba would have had to have permission from the Treasury Department. If anything had been amiss they would have nailed Trump's company back then.

No investigations. No charges. No prosecution. No conviction.

Thus........ pppfffttt!

ppppfffftttt

Kat, it really happened.

Trump is so busted.

Even so Grandma, I am so sick of the garbage from both sides, I just do not care anymore. More will come put...true or not. It never ends, ya know?
We can't seem to have valid debate or conversation over the election due to this kind of garbage.....
Ask yourself who keeps putting all this garbage out in order to obfuscate the real issues? Given that it appears to be created by the left, wouldn't it seem logical to tell THEM to cut it out?

We just, simply, don't care about mundane little BS like this .. but we DO care about the economy, jobs, national security, education, and a host of other issues.

Let's talk about those ...

Forum List

Back