It's a False Doctrine That People Go To Heaven Immediately After Death

That party lasted for days. It was an embarrassment to run out of wine before the party winds down, so they must have been drinking pretty hard, because the host did run out of wine. Usually the host serves the good wine at the beginning of the party and when the guests get a little drunk, the host breaks out the cheap stuff. This host was commended by his guests for saving the best for last. :)

And, man didn't event time. We didn't even begin to understand it until Einstein looked through a telescope and realized that time was in motion. And if it is moving you should be able to go back wards to when it started to move. That is the time we know.

Eternal time can be calculated. If you take a piece of cloth and put it in the beak of a dove, and have her fly back and forth over the top of the mountain until the mountain is level with the ground, one second of eternal time has not yet ticked away. So where you decide to spend eternity should be very well thought out.
Many have died and come back. And believing it or not has never stopped God or Christ in working for our best interest.

And Heaven is not eternity. Heaven is a location. Eternity is a time line. Heaven is going to relocate. A glorified body to spend eternity in can go anywhere it wants.
Sorry to disagree with you. To make it up, I'll rep you to get started. And more newby rep is available down in the basement. :)

Last edited:
The relevance to the End Time is He's coming Back. Satan is chained and so is pain and heartache and disease, and hatred and cruelty. He's coming back. He stops us from destroying all life. His return is tantamount to life continuing on this earth.

Peace, goodwill, brotherly love, hope, Isaac and Ishmael blessing one another. Love. Because He's coming back.

Of course, He is coming back :)

He said so - he will come again to Judge the living and the dead ( which will arise).

I hope I will meet you on the Right ;)

Oh I'm sorry, but I have decided to drag you up with me. It's for your own good. :smiliehug:

all righty then - if that happens I will let you drag me, too :)
:smiliehug:

YES!!! At the rapture,the spirit and soul of those believers that have died and went to be with God will return with jesus and be rejoined with their re-newed and now imortal bodies which are like the resurection body of Jesus. PTL.

YES!!! At the rapture,the spirit and soul of those believers that have died and went to be with God will return with jesus and be rejoined with their re-newed and now imortal bodies which are like the resurection body of Jesus. PTL.

So you're suggesting that the spirit/soul and the body are separate and functioning apart in some start or form from each other?

Or hell for that matter.

You guys do realize that don't you?

I'm here watching the service live and it's just one false doctrine after the other.

Christiandom as it's today is in a state of confusion.

Who told you that, Obama?
Stop being silly.

Scripture states that His reward is with Him when he comes again.

What does that tell you?

Furthermore, Scripture states that the living know they will die, but the dead know nothing.

From the dust we came and from the dust we will return.

We don't get a prize immediately after death and become "angels" looking down on earth. Or looking up from hell while we burn.

It doesn't work like that. That is a false doctrine perpetuated by Satan and the Roman Catholic Church, who even went as far as invented a place called "purgatory."
(No offence to Roman Catholics on here)

If it does, please provide me the Scripture that backs that up.

I can provide the Scripture to back up what I'm saying.

Are you in here trolling again? You sound like one of those fundies who thinks the world is going to end later this week. Satan and the RCC? Please.

It's amazing that people can cling to their Bibles and hate the church that gave it to them.

So are you a Buddhist, or are you calling Jesus a liar when he told the thief on the other cross, that he would be with him in heaven that day?

Are you in here trolling again? You sound like one of those fundies who thinks the world is going to end later this week. Satan and the RCC? Please.

It's amazing that people can cling to their Bibles and hate the church that gave it to them.
Trolling for what exactly?

Somehow you've managed to say words w/o really saying anything.

Uncanny.

Spell out what you're trying to say sir, don't speak out the sides of your mouth.

Thanks.

So are you a Buddhist, or are you calling Jesus a liar when he told the thief on the other cross, that he would be with him in heaven that day?
"I say to you this day, you will die."

What do you get from that statement sir?

Jesus said to the thief on the cross who repented "Today (Present tense) you will be with me in paradise" (Luke 23:43). This thief was neither baptized nor partook of the Lords supper he believed and was promised to be with Jesus.

He did no works but only believed. This is hard to accept for those who add requirements to be saved or busy themselves to earn their way to heavens abode.

Trolling for what exactly?

Somehow you've managed to say words w/o really saying anything.

Uncanny.

Spell out what you're trying to say sir, don't speak out the sides of your mouth.

Thanks.

Well, I did plainly say you were mistaken in your claims about Satan and the RCC, for starters. And I also pointed out that it was the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church who gave you the Bible you are now thumping.

However, I am a bit confused about the purpose of this thread, since personal Bible interpretation is so unreliable, and none of us have ever returned from the Great Beyond to tell us what happens.

No interpretation needed! Trust the Holyspirit TO GUIDE BELIEVERS INTO ALL TRUTH! The Bible interprets it's sself.

No interpretation needed! Trust the Holyspirit TO GUIDE BELIEVERS INTO ALL TRUTH! The Bible interprets it's sself.

I wish I had a nickel for everybody I have met who claims he has The Holy Spirit and spouts the worst kind of heresies imaginable. Saying you have the Spirit doesn't make it so. In fact, I am preaching on this very thing next Sunday, and on how we know when someone has the Spirit.

The spiritually minded are not carnally minded, or not worldly minded, if you prefer. See 1 Corinthians 2 and 3.

Getting back to the OP, I would like for him to show us what he has before the argument starts.

You are falsely assuming paradise and heaven are the same place. You'd know that if you read through the thread.

Christ told Mary after His resurrection that he had not yet ascended to heaven. Which means He would be lying of paradise was the same place.

There is a place between death and resurrection where the spirits of the dead dwell awaiting for their resurrection. This is the place Christ would meet the Thief. This is where Christ preached to the dead.

You are falsely assuming paradise and heaven are the same place. You'd know that if you read through the thread.

Christ told Mary after His resurrection that he had not yet ascended to heaven. Which means He would be lying of paradise was the same place.

There is a place between death and resurrection where the spirits of the dead dwell awaiting for their resurrection. This is the place Christ would meet the Thief. This is where Christ preached to the dead.

Jesus EMPTYED PARADISE when he arose from the dead, now for believers it is ABSENT FROM THE BODY PRESENT WITH GOD!!!

I wish I had a nickel for everybody I have met who claims he has The Holy Spirit and spouts the worst kind of heresies imaginable. Saying you have the Spirit doesn't make it so. In fact, I am preaching on this very thing next Sunday, and on how we know when someone has the Spirit.

The spiritually minded are not carnally minded, or not worldly minded, if you prefer. See 1 Corinthians 2 and 3.

Getting back to the OP, I would like for him to show us what he has before the argument starts.
What what do I have?

Not sure what you mean sir?

No, Jesus said that he had not yet ascended to the Father which does not mean that he had not yet entered the kingdom of heaven, the realm of eternal life, which he must have or else he wouldn't have been standing there talking to her after being killed.

....And as the first fruits of the dead, every time Jesus taught before he was killed he was preaching to the dead who were awaiting resurrection in the tomb of false religion.

If one had to wait until they were physically dead before they entered the kingdom of heaven how is it that Jesus told the Pharisees that sinners and prostitutes were entering the kingdom of heaven ahead of the them?

The resurrection is not about the resumption of a former existence, it is entry into a new existence.

If a person does not ascend into heaven while they still have a physical body, how could they possibly do it without one?

No one can repent from the grave.

Last edited:

No, Jesus said that he had not yet ascended to the Father which does not mean that he had not yet entered the kingdom of heaven, the realm of eternal life, which he must have or else he wouldn't have been standing there talking to her after being killed.

....And as the first fruits of the dead, every time Jesus taught before he was killed he was preaching to the dead who were awaiting resurrection in the tomb of false religion.

If one had to wait until they were physically dead before they entered the kingdom of heaven how is it that Jesus told the Pharisees that sinners and prostitutes were entering the kingdom of heaven ahead of the them?

The resurrection is not about the resumption of a former existence, it is entry into a new existence.

If a person does not ascend into heaven while they still have a physical body, how could they possibly do it without one?

ROFLMAO!!! Why post such ignorance??? sinners that confess and repent just as the thief on the cross next to Jesus go to be with God the split second after death!!

ROFLMAO!!! Why post such ignorance??? sinners that confess and repent just as the thief on the cross next to Jesus go to be with God the split second after death!!

I guess that leaves you out. unless you repent of your idolatrous worship of a man, desecration of the teachings of Jesus, setting aside the laws of God and teaching others to do the same, one second after death, one second too late, you will discover that you have no place among the righteous and never did.

no, jesus said that he had not yet ascended to the father which does not mean that he had not yet entered the kingdom of heaven, the realm of eternal life, which he must have or else he wouldn't have been standing there talking to her after being killed.

....and as the first fruits of the dead, every time jesus taught before he was killed he was preaching to the dead who were awaiting resurrection in the tomb of false religion.

If one had to wait until they were physically dead before they entered the kingdom of heaven how is it that jesus told the pharisees that sinners and prostitutes were entering the kingdom of heaven ahead of the them?

roflmao!!! Why post such ignorance??? Sinners that confess and repent just as the thief on the cross next to jesus go to be with god the split second after death!!

i guess that leaves you out. Unless you repent of your idolatrous worship of a man, desecration of the teachings of jesus, setting aside the laws of god and teaching others to do the same, one second after death, one second too late, you will discover that you have no place among the righteous and never did.

no worries for me!!! Ptl. Gismys=god is my source=gismys!!! Ptl. ===but you???

Forum List

Back