An Average Look.... #5

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
An average look at whatever random, senseless, stupid, mass shooting you Monkeys are discussing this time...

*sigh*

One more bloody step out of the jungle, and one step closer to a World where the average Monkey simply doesn't have such casual access to guns.

Carry on. :smoke:

:beer: Too a World when nobody cares who's smokin' what weeds, nobody gives a damn who's fucking who, and We, the Monkeys can find some common ground on defining 'Casually armed', and agree to set some limits.

Sorry Joe, but how long have we had guns? And how long have we had schools? Why now?

What you are advocating, is removing the victim's right to fight back. Please stop ignoring the fact that in states that allow you to arm yourself, the crime rate is lower.

This is not a gun issue, and there are no limits. They'll take law abiding citizen's semi automatics, then some crazy nut job will shoot someone with a shotgun, and shotguns will be confiscated.

Instead of using these horrors as a platform for disarming a nation, let's find out why our kids are becoming unbalanced warriors of death.
We went from Father Knows Best, The Beave, Bugs Bunny, Chipmunks, and Smurfs, to, Grand Theft Auto, Kill the Enemy, Kill the Alien, Kill the Zombies, Mercenaries, Black Ops, Violence, Violence, and more bloody violence.
Maybe we should start there. Just sayin.....

Last edited:
I'm not advocating anything. I'm prognosticating.

I'm predicting that after enough blood is shed, the Monkeys will change the rules regarding casual ownership of deadly weapons.

Unfortunately, I'm also pointing out that the rules won't change before enough Monkeys bleed and, if this random, stupid, senseless, mass shooting doesn't provide the political catalyst for change, perhaps the next one will.

No skin off my nose either way, but bleeding children seem to make the Monkeys sad.

Time. Time. Time.... Is on my side... Yes it is!

Instead of using these horrors as a platform for disarming a nation, let's find out why our kids are becoming unbalanced warriors of death.
We went from Father Knows Best, The Beave, Bugs Bunny, Chipmunks, and Smurfs, to, Grand Theft Auto, Kill the Enemy, Kill the Alien, Kill the Zombies, Mercenaries, Black Ops, Violence, Violence, and more bloody violence.
Maybe we should start there. Just sayin.....

This is a good point if a discussion is about to ensue from my prognosticating...

Part of the responsibility of the 'education system' is to identify young Monkeys who seem like they may need a bit more attention than the average Monkey, that's a big part of the solution.

Another part of the problem is having more licensed gun dealers in this nation than McDonalds franchises.

The Monkeys need to stop treating this like a one sided issue.

I'm not advocating anything. I'm prognosticating.

I'm predicting that after enough blood is shed, the Monkeys will change the rules regarding casual ownership of deadly weapons.

Unfortunately, I'm also pointing out that the rules won't change before enough Monkeys bleed and, if this random, stupid, senseless, mass shooting doesn't provide the political catalyst for change, perhaps the next one will.

No skin off my nose either way, but bleeding children seem to make the Monkeys sad.

Time. Time. Time.... Is on my side... Yes it is!

You act like a typical liberal.

Guns don't kill people you idiot!

I think a LOT of liberals would take offense to the first part of your post... just thinkin' out loud.

The second statement is true... it takes a Monkey to pull the trigger.

So, where does that leave us? Problem solved? If your little Monkey is dead or disabled from violence perpetrated by someone with a gun just suck it up and deal, eh? 'Cause freedom isn't free? Someone has to pay, and it may as well be the short Monkeys?

We may just have to agree to disagree on this one LL.

Or... :eusa_think: we could do a better job of issuing "student" visa's to 25 to 45 year old males from Saudi Arabia...

Come on, Monkeys - what say we work a little smarter, not harder, 'k?

Or... :eusa_think: we could do a better job of issuing "student" visa's to 25 to 45 year old males from Saudi Arabia...

Come on, Monkeys - what say we work a little smarter, not harder, 'k?

Yes, visas kill. People never do.
Excellent.

Forum List

Back