It’s a f-----g baby! . . . All you need is some black who doesn’t have to speak English to rescue it

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"It’s a f-----g baby! . . . All you need is some black who doesn’t have to speak English to rescue it from a burning building"
- Bloomberg, berating an employee while she searched for a nanny to watch her child

Joe Biden - Burisma, China, Gaffes and all - suddenly doesn't look so bad compared to the growing number of revealing comments made by mini-Mike being revealed to the public / voters.

:p

McCain, Behar clash over Bloomberg: It's 'none of your business' who I vote for!

The View is trying so hard to be edgy and get their ratings back up. It's all staged.

This reminded me at 1st how he disrespected and belittled farmers, claiming he could teach anyone to be a farmer: 'Dig a hole, plant the corn, cover it up - that's all there is to it.'

Then I read it again.....

Bloomberg does not only insults minorities but also insults / disrespects Nannies, baby sitters, child care professionals, the life of infants mothers will love this), and shows how intolerant / disrespectful of working mothers....

Winning the hearts and minds of all voters, coming across as an arrogant, know-it-all, elitist prick who looks down at the working class.

This guy is 'GOLD'. Vegas should take odds / bets on how quickly he will f* up and generate a 'GOP Commercial/campaign ad-worthy' gaffe during the next debate.

Bwuhahahahaha......

Bloomberg showed his colors with "stop and frisk".
Now he apologized and says it was a mistake, but that is like committing a rape and later trying to ignore it by saying it was just a mistake.
You are not allowed to just be a little mistaken when it comes to basic rights.
It means he does not know basic right from wrong, or does not care.

Bloomberg is asking people to ignore decades of who he has been and only accept what he is telling people now - 'I am not a racist...or elitist middle-class-hater'....

This reminded me at 1st how he disrespected and belittled farmers, claiming he could teach anyone to be a farmer: 'Dig a hole, plant the corn, cover it up - that's all there is to it.'

Bloomberg does not only insults minorities but also insults / disrespects Nannies, baby sitters, child care professionals, the life of infants mothers will love this), and shows how intolerant / disrespectful of working mothers....

Winning the hearts and minds of all voters, coming across as an arrogant, know-it-all, elitist prick who looks down at the working class.

This guy is 'GOLD'. Vegas should take odds / bets on how quickly he will f* up and generate a 'GOP Commercial/campaign ad-worthy' gaffe during the next debate.

Bwuhahahahaha......

In the full video, the Democrat presidential candidate wasn't referring to modern agriculture at all, and "Team Trump is deliberately misleading Americans,” said Bloomberg spokesman Brandon Weathersby.

In the video, Bloomberg went on to address U.S. manufacturing and more about agriculture, saying: “Then you have 300 years of the industrial society. You put the piece of metal on the lathe, you turn the crank in the direction of the arrow and you can have a job. And we created a lot of jobs. At one point, 98% of the world worked in agriculture; today it’s 2% in the United States. Now comes the information economy, and the information economy is fundamentally different because it’s built around replacing people with technology … You have to have a lot more gray matter.”

Edited video of Mike Bloomberg appears to insult farmers, factory workers, but there's more to the story

Bwuhahahahaha......

In the full video, the Democrat presidential candidate wasn't referring to modern agriculture at all, and "Team Trump is deliberately misleading Americans,” said Bloomberg spokesman Brandon Weathersby.

In the video, Bloomberg went on to address U.S. manufacturing and more about agriculture, saying: “Then you have 300 years of the industrial society. You put the piece of metal on the lathe, you turn the crank in the direction of the arrow and you can have a job. And we created a lot of jobs. At one point, 98% of the world worked in agriculture; today it’s 2% in the United States. Now comes the information economy, and the information economy is fundamentally different because it’s built around replacing people with technology … You have to have a lot more gray matter.”

Edited video of Mike Bloomberg appears to insult farmers, factory workers, but there's more to the story
So you're a Bloomberg supporter?

Bwuhahahahaha......

I believe in truth, but I realize he is running for Potus.

Bwuhahahahaha......

I believe in truth.
The truth is Bloomberg has a long history of chauvenistic misogynistic ignorant comments about women.

Please show us a link to what he said. The Its a f...king baby
Are you suggesting the ladies on the View would LIE about something like this? Joy was doing her best to defend the misogynist/racist/sexist Bloomberg...

Since you are incapable of doing your own research....

Dossier of Mike Bloomberg’s most sexist and controversial remarks

Bloomberg Allegedly Told Employee to find "Some Black Who Doesn’t Have to Speak English" for Childcare | News Thud

Why don't you asked McCain and Bahar where they got theirs from.....?

"It’s a f-----g baby! . . . All you need is some black who doesn’t have to speak English to rescue it from a burning building"
- Bloomberg, berating an employee while she searched for a nanny to watch her child
Joe Biden - Burisma, China, Gaffes and all - suddenly doesn't look so bad compared to the growing number of revealing comments made by mini-Mike being revealed to the public / voters.
McCain, Behar clash over Bloomberg: It's 'none of your business' who I vote for!

Well, now, Easy, there, you've done it! There you go exposing the liabilities of a democratic front runner in an election! Neither Grampa Murked U or Mac1958 are going to like that! Don't you know you're supposed to give a free pass to these people no matter how dirty they are and clamp down only on Republicans who must be perfect?

Just ask these guys: exposing political baggage of democrats is just low-down, mean and dirty just dragging the whole party into the gutter, while making up shit and full, blatant lies even to the point of bending the Constitution as we just saw played out for weeks on television against Trump, well now, that is just doing your high moral duty.

After all, we all know Donald Trump is a maniacal, crazed, unhinged warlord Nazi dictator with delusions of godhood who is about to take us into World War III. :rolleyes:

After all, we all know Donald Trump is a maniacal, crazed, unhinged warlord Nazi dictator with delusions of godhood who is about to take us into World War III. :rolleyes:

You left out super-secret closet re-incarnated devil-worshipping founder of the KKK (which makes him a Democrat, right? :p )

:p

All Democrats are Racists, almost all of them. All of their policies promote Oppression and Control of Minorities, Limit Upward Mobility and Restrain Freedom of Expression and Freedom of Thought.

Black Genocide by Planned Parenthood and The Democrat Party needs to stop as The Death Toll is now 60 Million.

some black who doesn’t have to speak English

most of those people here in the US speak Mongolian.

All Democrats are Racists, almost all of them. All of their policies promote Oppression and Control of Minorities, Limit Upward Mobility and Restrain Freedom of Expression and Freedom of Thought.

Black Genocide by Planned Parenthood and The Democrat Party needs to stop as The Death Toll is now 60 Million.
Now, now, just because Sanger, who advocated abortion as a means of controlling the black population, is a hero to the Left does not mean Bloomberg agrees....

Forum List

Back