It’s 68 degrees outside in Paramus NJ

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
Pretty awesome. I’ve never experienced it this hot this time during the year.

Don’t complain

Except for a cold spell in mid December it hasn’t been that cold this winter

Yikes! The global climate warming change kooks are right and we’re all gonna die and be eaten by polar bears pissed off because the melting ice has left the ocean water too cold, causing the male appendages to shrivel up so much their babe bears just laugh off their advances.

Yikes! The global climate warming change kooks are right and we’re all gonna die and be eaten by polar bears pissed off because the melting ice has left the ocean water too cold, causing the male appendages to shrivel up so much their babe bears just laugh off their advances.
I was wondering when somebody would finally broach the subject of ursine genitalia.

I was wondering when somebody would finally broach the subject of ursine genitalia.
You’re welcome.

Pay no attention, there is no global warming

Ask Australia

83 degrees in St Petersburg FL today. Does this mean the world is burning up, because I love it?

It was 47 and windy here this morning in the Houston area today- about average after a nice warm spell- texted with a buddy in Minnesota- he said was 0 there- I think, if the feckless empty suits in the District of Criminals wanted to be really productive they should make that cold illegal-

Ask Australia

Because CO2 causes fire?

co2.jpg

Ask Australia

Because CO2 causes fire?

co2.jpg
Fires are getting much worse

But conservatives still deny climate change

The fires in Australia were bad because state governments, Labor governments, refuse to manage most state land and those that are managed refuse to allow clearing underbrush and back burning.

Most rural towns back right on to these tinder boxes.

Australia has no rural fire services except volunteers. The country has fewer than a dozen purpose-built fire fighting aircraft for an area nearly as large as the continental United States.

Many of the fires burning in Australia were caused by deliberate acts of arson.

It isn't climate that caused those fires, it's bureaucratic stupidity.

Forum List

Back