"It's 15° North Korea and North Korea's military have moved to...agricultural duties"

usmbguest5318

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2017
D.C.
I just listened to political strategist/operative Jason Miller utter the words in this thread's title on a program called "Trump One Year Later." Miller uttered those words in attempting to discount the imbecilic and bellicose tweet Trump today made.
North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!
-- Donald Trump

First:
While U.S. farmers have things to do in the winter, what the hell "agricultural duty" can there be for soldiers in "food starved" DPRK (read: non-capitalist economy workers) to do now and in 15° weather that non-soldier farmers haven't already done? Huddle up with livestock to help keep both the soldiers and livestock warm (and perhaps keep some soldiers "warm" in a more figurative sense)?
Second:
While Miller is an accomplished political analyst, his remark raises serious questions about nature and extent of his knowledge about the DPRK, his legitimacy as a policy analyst, his extemporaneous debate acumen/adroitness (see also/instead: Extemporaneous Debate Activity), and, most importantly, his integrity. Because he included a specious premise in his "defense" of Trump's tweet, he destroyed the whatever value the ideas depend upon that premise.

Now, I don't really care that the man isn't a "world class" debater. What I care about is that he apparently hasn't the gumption to simply not say things about which he has not verified their verity.​

Third:
Whatever the hell a head of state might care to communicate as goes diplomacy and foreign policy, 240 characters is not enough "room" to do so and Twitter is not the vehicle for doing so. On the other hand, Twitter is about as good as any other venue for simply "declaring war" on a nation or individual. Trump's tweet that Miller attempted to defend is, quite frankly, coming from the POTUS is indefensible.

Taunts are not apropos for world leaders to make, idly or otherwise; bombast and belligerence are rhetorical devices suited to "pretenders to the throne." On the world stage, the U.S. is no "pretender to the throne," everyone on the planet knows that. There is no question about the U.S.' ability to literally annihilate any nation it wills to; thus no POTUS should affect the rhetoric of a "wanna be" for doing so debases the Office of the President and the stature of the U.S. A POTUS should never grant legitimacy to despots by deigning to engage with them in what amounts to playground bullying writ large.

While Trump's life is a sordid tale of one person's question for legitimacy and acceptance and apparently he cannot help but remark so. The man has not in seventy odd years learned the barest shred of the concepts found in Roosevelt's famous remark, "Speak softly and carry a big stick." Self-confident and perspicacious observers and commentators will not treat his utterances as though they are condign. Why Miller attempted to defend that tweet transcends sound reasoning.​

Fourth:
What mature adult, to say nothing of the ostensible leader of the free world, willfully says, in effect, "watch out because my penis is bigger than yours?" Hell, I'm not aware that even teens say such a thing. As goes Miller, what on Earth possessed him to defend such a remark. Truly, it's getting harder and harder to tell who among the GOP are indeed adults and who has never moved emotionally beyond adolescence.​

Such juvenile taunts are so far from statesmanlike, and so much a part of the President's interactions, he's proved himself to be unfit for public office.
Truly cringe-worthy!

I imagine this is Trump's fantasy of how it'd go.

iCPNstB.jpg

Well, with smaller hands, but you get the picture...

I just listened to political strategist/operative Jason Miller utter the words in this thread's title on a program called "Trump One Year Later." Miller uttered those words in attempting to discount the imbecilic and bellicose tweet Trump today made.
North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!
-- Donald Trump

First:
While U.S. farmers have things to do in the winter, what the hell "agricultural duty" can there be for soldiers in "food starved" DPRK (read: non-capitalist economy workers) to do now and in 15° weather that non-soldier farmers haven't already done? Huddle up with livestock to help keep both the soldiers and livestock warm (and perhaps keep some soldiers "warm" in a more figurative sense)?
Second:
While Miller is an accomplished political analyst, his remark raises serious questions about nature and extent of his knowledge about the DPRK, his legitimacy as a policy analyst, his extemporaneous debate acumen/adroitness (see also/instead: Extemporaneous Debate Activity), and, most importantly, his integrity. Because he included a specious premise in his "defense" of Trump's tweet, he destroyed the whatever value the ideas depend upon that premise.

Now, I don't really care that the man isn't a "world class" debater. What I care about is that he apparently hasn't the gumption to simply not say things about which he has not verified their verity.​

Third:
Whatever the hell a head of state might care to communicate as goes diplomacy and foreign policy, 240 characters is not enough "room" to do so and Twitter is not the vehicle for doing so. On the other hand, Twitter is about as good as any other venue for simply "declaring war" on a nation or individual. Trump's tweet that Miller attempted to defend is, quite frankly, coming from the POTUS is indefensible.

Taunts are not apropos for world leaders to make, idly or otherwise; bombast and belligerence are rhetorical devices suited to "pretenders to the throne." On the world stage, the U.S. is no "pretender to the throne," everyone on the planet knows that. There is no question about the U.S.' ability to literally annihilate any nation it wills to; thus no POTUS should affect the rhetoric of a "wanna be" for doing so debases the Office of the President and the stature of the U.S. A POTUS should never grant legitimacy to despots by deigning to engage with them in what amounts to playground bullying writ large.

While Trump's life is a sordid tale of one person's question for legitimacy and acceptance and apparently he cannot help but remark so. The man has not in seventy odd years learned the barest shred of the concepts found in Roosevelt's famous remark, "Speak softly and carry a big stick." Self-confident and perspicacious observers and commentators will not treat his utterances as though they are condign. Why Miller attempted to defend that tweet transcends sound reasoning.​
when did you get your KJU solidarity haircut

y'all get your manties wadded up far too easily over the most stupid of shit.

North Korea needs to hear it loud and clear. The President's tweet is timely and appropriate. Our button does work.
Quite frankly, the whole world has been "hearing it loud and clear" for some fifty-odd years. can assure you that KJU ages ago "heard it loud and clear;" his having done is very much part of why he's developing his own nuclear capability. From what cave did you just emerge that you managed not to have long ago heard what is to whole rest of the world as evident as the nose on one's face?

Grown men discussing hand size and giggling like school girls. It's a defense mechanism against their sorrow and pain.

Forum List

Back