It will only get worse

Wow, false altruism and it's all about personal responsibility. The only thing missing from this brilliant original post is to claim the liberals pretense of altruism is a mask to hide their racism.

Only parrots on the right wing post the same crap day after day after day. Do they think - pardon the expression - do they believe they will convince anyone but other fools on the right?

I didn't say anything about liberals or conservatives ... See you weren't even bright enough to pick up on that.
I think it is the entire system of complete rot the politicians in either party support ... And their deadbeat supporters like you that gum up the works.
Utterly retarded individuals that think spending someone else's money means they accomplished something.

The people who are changing the world for the better ... Are doing it without you and absent your endless worthless diatribe ... And don't even need nor want your opinion.
They can do this because they do it without your fucking government ... Something a total dolt like yourself probably has a hard time understanding.

Wow, false altruism and it's all about personal responsibility. The only thing missing from this brilliant original post is to claim the liberals pretense of altruism is a mask to hide their racism.

Only parrots on the right wing post the same crap day after day after day. Do they think - pardon the expression - do they believe they will convince anyone but other fools on the right?

I didn't say anything about liberals or conservatives ... See you weren't even bright enough to pick up on that.
I think it is the entire system of complete rot the politicians in either party support ... And their deadbeat supporters like you that gum up the works.
Utterly retarded individuals that think spending someone else's money means they accomplished something.

The people who are changing the world for the better ... Are doing it without you and absent your endless worthless diatribe ... And don't even need nor want your opinion.
They can do this because they do it without your fucking government ... Something a total dolt like yourself probably has a hard time understanding.

You didn't need to say anything about liberals or conservatives, yes, I'm not the only one able to read between the lines. Everything in your post is trite and posted over and over by self defined conservatives - most are as angry and as incapable as you in offering something of substance.

It's easy to lecture on personal responsibility to those whose shoes you've never walked in, and to fill in the blanks - of which there are many in your invective, with ad homimens sans evidence. Who in your mind are working to make the world better? Name names or admit to posting nothing but bromides.

"It will only get worse."

Who can scoff with a straight face when I describe modern right wingers as whiners and pessimists?

Something is wrong in America. Yep. I wholeheartedly agree.

Unfortunately, the right wing demagogues are making the same old mistakes.

2dt3j3s.jpg

Let's blame the Muslims this time!
something is wrong alright....

the Democrat Party has been taken over by radical Marxists.....and the Republican Party is being run by Liberals......

fyi the new Hitler resides in Iran...not America....

Both parties are controlled by politicians who serve Big Business, especially Wall Street.

Also, it's likely the U.S. and not Iran, as military powers dominate the global economy.

You didn't need to say anything about liberals or conservatives, yes, I'm not the only one able to read between the lines. Everything in your post is trite and posted over and over by self defined conservatives - most are as angry and as incapable as you in offering something of substance.

It's easy to lecture on personal responsibility to those whose shoes you've never walked in, and to fill in the blanks - of which there are many in your invective, with ad homimens sans evidence. Who in your mind are working to make the world better? Name names or admit to posting nothing but bromides.

Your simple suggestion that a person with a bank roll and good idea cannot accomplish more than an idiot with a politician ... Is exactly what I commented on being the eventual downfall of America ... And you keep proving it. Try reading what is written ... Then take out all your ad hominems that suggest otherwise.

Your simple suggestion that a person with a bank roll and good idea cannot accomplish more than an idiot with a politician ... Is exactly what I commented on being the eventual downfall of America ... And you keep proving it. Try reading what is written ... Then take out all your ad hominems that suggest otherwise.

Once again, a post sans substance, the best we can expect from a member of the echo chamber. Notice taken you did not include the post upon which I commented.

Once again, a post sans substance, the best we can expect from a member of the echo chamber. Notice taken you did not include the post upon which I commented.

I didn't need to include any other post.
You are the only one in an echo chamber ... And a dull one at that.
If you don't understand the benefits of private organizations who do good without government intervention (such as St, Jude's Hospital, The Cashew Farmers' Co-Operative of Central Belize, The United Negro College Fund, The Duncan Clean Water Initiative of Western Kenya, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the list could go on for miles and miles) ... Then I don't really care what you want for a response.

Continue to believe whatever you want ... It is about as useless as your politics and ad hominems.

Forum List

Back