It was NOT Bush's fault...

I'm not a huge Bush fan but I agree with the OP. I think Americans agree(d) with it. That's why the man got two terms.

He got two terms because he started a war the year prior to his re election.

So why didn't McCain get elected since we still had wars going on?
No, your explanation sucks. He got elected the second time because John Kerry was a second rate partisan anti-American hack, and John Edwards, well we know what he was.

That the dot.com bust that supposedly provided the "Clinton surplus" actually starting in 2002 reduced Federal revenue by $166 billion for the next 30 years.
Nor was the 9/11 attack Bush's fault (remember the Gorelick Memo that kept the CIA from sharing with the FBI info about the 9/11 terrorists in the USA???) that cost another $2 trillion or $66 billion a year in reduced Federal Revenue.
And as much as Obama could have halted the WORST HURRICANE SEASONS (PLURAL!
in American history that including Katrina costs another $1 trillion or $33 billion a year in tax loss writeoffs.. there WAS NOTHING Bush could do about that!
Finally when you have millions of people in shock and fear (remember anthrax attacks which we ALL thought right after 9/11 were due to terrorists???) of terrorism and SOMETHING had to be done.. Bush knew that at least HOLDING Saddam to the 1991 Cease Fire terms was something that could A) reduce another possible terrorist attack from at that time the prime candidate Saddam.. B) show the world we would hold TERRORISTS,THUGS like Saddam responsible the USA had every right and reason to Liberate the 28 million Iraqis from this terrorists! (Doesn't that sound a lot like Assad of Syria right now???)

BUT Bush like MOST Americans would NEVER believe that Americans MUCH less members of Congress would be HELPING the terrorists! Would be by telling the terrorists..
Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”

or Presidential candidates that said:
American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night,
terrorizing kids and children."
Senator Kerry (D) calling our troops "TERRORISTS"!

or a future President saying:
Senator Obama said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

NO.. Bush like MOST Americans never thought the likes of the above WANTED to prolong the Liberation of Iraq costing American troops, $600 billion and stretching it out 6 years!
NO American would EVER encourage the enemy by calling our troops "KILLERS" Terrorists!

EXCEPT Bush WAS wrong!
These traitors DID that and as a result Bush will be THANKS to these traitors linked to Iraq negatively EVEN though right now Iraqis are enjoying the greatest increase in their per person gross domestic product increase.. over 400% in Iraq today!

Bush was wrong.. in not being able to halt the Dot.com Bust.
Wrong in not stopping 9/11 or not being able to stop the worst hurricanes in history!
Wrong in assuming Americans would NEVER say encouraging words to terrorists!
Bush was wrong in being a human being and in trusting Democrats!

Yup, it was.

That the dot.com bust that supposedly provided the "Clinton surplus" actually starting in 2002 reduced Federal revenue by $166 billion for the next 30 years.
Nor was the 9/11 attack Bush's fault (remember the Gorelick Memo that kept the CIA from sharing with the FBI info about the 9/11 terrorists in the USA???) that cost another $2 trillion or $66 billion a year in reduced Federal Revenue.
in American history that including Katrina costs another $1 trillion or $33 billion a year in tax loss writeoffs.. there WAS NOTHING Bush could do about that!
Finally when you have millions of people in shock and fear (remember anthrax attacks which we ALL thought right after 9/11 were due to terrorists???) of terrorism and SOMETHING had to be done.. Bush knew that at least HOLDING Saddam to the 1991 Cease Fire terms was something that could A) reduce another possible terrorist attack from at that time the prime candidate Saddam.. B) show the world we would hold TERRORISTS,THUGS like Saddam responsible the USA had every right and reason to Liberate the 28 million Iraqis from this terrorists! (Doesn't that sound a lot like Assad of Syria right now???)

BUT Bush like MOST Americans would NEVER believe that Americans MUCH less members of Congress would be HELPING the terrorists! Would be by telling the terrorists..

NO.. Bush like MOST Americans never thought the likes of the above WANTED to prolong the Liberation of Iraq costing American troops, $600 billion and stretching it out 6 years!
NO American would EVER encourage the enemy by calling our troops "KILLERS" Terrorists!

EXCEPT Bush WAS wrong!
These traitors DID that and as a result Bush will be THANKS to these traitors linked to Iraq negatively EVEN though right now Iraqis are enjoying the greatest increase in their per person gross domestic product increase.. over 400% in Iraq today!

Wrong in not stopping 9/11 or not being able to stop the worst hurricanes in history!

"The Smoking Gun will be a Mushroom Cloud"

nuff said

MIAMI "HEATS"??? 'CORPSE-MEN"?? this from the SMARTEST president????

I'm not a huge Bush fan but I agree with the OP. I think Americans agree(d) with it. That's why the man got two terms.

He got two terms because he started a war the year prior to his re election.

So let me get this straight.
I take it you don't believe in contracts. Agreements. Treaties. "Cease Fires"?
YOU are a criminal. A cheat. A person that signs an agreement and then skips payments?
Are you a deadbeat?

It sure sounds like you don't believe that when two parties agree to terms that you are one to keep the terms? Are you a deadbeat?

See before you were around evidently in 1991 Saddam was getting his elite military force known as the "Republican Guard" decimated on the Highway of death in "Desert Storm".
Of you don't know that because that's known as history!
So Saddam like the deadbeat evidently you are signs a document widely known as the
1991 CEASE FIRE" which meant the USA wouldn't go after Saddam IF He kept his end of the agreement...

Well like all deadbeats evidently like YOU Saddam kept breaking the 1991 Cease Fire"
9/11 was the straw that broke the back and because MOST RED Blooded Americans (evidently people NOT like chicken crap like you ) wanted something to get back at and Saddam was the BEST candidate! He cheered 9/11. He touted his WMDs. He bragged and actually paid suicide bomber families $25,000 for terrorist acts!
NOT the kind of person you (well maybe "YOU" cause you are much like him evidently a "deadbeat" can't keep terms, I beat your house is foreclosed right??) .. Saddam just like
Assad today in Syria was torturing his own people! But of course YOU want Obama to go after Assad but Bush was wrong to go after Saddam?

NO idiots, deadbeats like you have NO idea of ever keeping commitments i.e. you don't even KNOW about the 1991 CEASE FIRE which meant Saddam broke and the war was back on in 2003!
But deadbeats like YOU blame Bush!
Makes perfect sense... Saddam too Blamed Bush!

If it's not Bush's fault, it must have been Cheney

Somebody fucked up this country

EXCEPT Bush WAS wrong!

"The Smoking Gun will be a Mushroom Cloud"

nuff said

MIAMI "HEATS"??? 'CORPSE-MEN"?? this from the SMARTEST president????

Are you serious?

You equate Obama saying Corpsemen to lying about the reason to invade Iraq and getting 5000 Americans killed?

Are you THAT fucked up?

In a perfect world, Bush and most of his administration would have been tried and convicted of crimes against humanity and put in prison for the rest of their lives, but then again,

in a perfect world, butchers like Bush would never be elected to anything.

I still cant imagine the fact that a US President would openly engage in TORTURE

Nothing can ever be Bush's fault because he was the un-president.

Whatever happened during his two terms was either FDR's, President Carter's, President Clinton's, the Democratic Congress' or President Obama's fault. Bush was never really president.

We now have a country so divided that even race relations are a bone of contentions as well as the class division. Under Bush, the country was united and went out to buy so many flags, they were in demand everywhere.

What a change. One we didn't hope for.

Nothing can ever be Bush's fault because he was the un-president.

Whatever happened during his two terms was either FDR's, President Carter's, President Clinton's, the Democratic Congress' or President Obama's fault. Bush was never really president.

We now have a country so divided that even race relations are a bone of contentions as well as the class division. Under Bush, the country was united and went out to buy so many flags, they were in demand everywhere.

What a change. One we didn't hope for.
But this person did hope for it, and is quite proud of himself for making it happen!

March 23, 2010
RUSH: I'll tell you, I'm going to be very honest. I largely blame myself for this. I do, I'll tell you why I think I'm responsible for this, this partisan divide. It's a good thing, don't misunderstand, but I'm responsible for it

Last edited:

EXCEPT Bush WAS wrong!

Yup, it was.

Well good golly ms molly! I am now confident this nation's going to hell with cogent,sagacious repartee of "YUP.. It was."

I still cant imagine the fact that a US President would openly engage in TORTURE

Torture as in what EVERY KID does in the swimming pool?
Gets water in their nose! Wow!

I mean I always thought torture was like the following done by Saddam's sons..
“Strip her,” Uday ordered his guards. The burly men pounced on her and ripped at her clothes until she was cowering naked on the floor. Uday towered over her, unrolling his favorite wire cable. “First I will beat you. Then, if you’re good, I’ll allow you to please myself and my men.”

It took Uday and his men almost three months to break Sabet’s spirit. Then Uday tired of her. Her face was ruined; her body was a mass of bruises. He had the guards take her out to the kennels where he kept his attack dogs—Rottweilers, Dobermans, and great danes. He’d told the keepers several days before to stop feeding them.

Nahle Sabet was then smeared with honey and tossed into the kennels, where all evidence of the crime disappeared.
Blood Brothers  Torture

EXCEPT Bush WAS wrong!

Yup, it was.

Well good golly ms molly! I am now confident this nation's going to hell with cogent,sagacious repartee of "YUP.. It was."

That's all your lies and nonsense are worth in denial: "yup, it was."

Bush waged war that would have hung him and his comrades if he had done it 60 years earlier and had lost.

Bush authorized torture.

Who do you think you are: little fascist minion?

Yup, it was.

That's all your lies and nonsense are worth in denial: "yup, it was."

Bush waged war that would have hung him and his comrades if he had done it 60 years earlier and had lost.

Bush authorized torture.

Who do you think you are: little fascist minion?

LIES?? Exact what was a LIE in the 1991 CEASE FIRE that stated if Saddam didn't keep the agreement the CEASE FIRE would CEASE? Are you saying there NEVER WAS A CEASE FIRE and that is a total LIE??

And are you a "tin-foil hat" person? You deny the dot.com bust didn't happen?
Maybe oh right YOU've got the $5 trillion in market losses stashed like Obama's stash!
And of course Bush according to you tin-foilers.. he snuck into WTC wired the buildings with C-4 and blew them up.. nevermind there were passengers on planes that never got there! because of coure "tin-foilers" like YOU KNOW that steel doesn't melt!
And then of course tin-foilers like you really believe Bush using weather manipulation techniques created the Worst Hurricane Seasons in history causing $1 trillion damages as well as his personally blowing up NO levees! RIGHT!!!!
And then we have that really good tin-foiler petard "TORTURE"! oh that evil manipulative BUSH.. hmm.. how many people were "TORTURED" oh right 3!
And of the 3 what was the dastardly physically destructive technique? Water! Up the nose!
Like what happens thousands of times in swimming pools every day! WATER up the nose!
Well you tin-foilers" you certainly have HIGH standards...
Too bad your comments weren't used as torture now THAT is painful!

Forum List

Back