It was Just A Matter Of Time

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Liberal author Jonathan Tasini celebrates fatal GOP train accident: ‘God is working hard today’

Democrats are just assholes!

Author and self-proclaimed CNN “talking head” Jonathan Tasini took to Twitter on Wednesday to declare that “God is working hard today to clean up the stink” because a “train full of Goopers” slammed into a dump truck moments after news broke that GOP lawmakers were in a collision that resulted in at least one death.

Leftists have diseased minds, Leftism is a mental illness they illustrate this on a daily basis, they are sick puppys, WTF normal people do not celebrate train accidents or people being killed in any accident. I just Google this Jonathan Tasini not sure why he mentions God, his biography has him as one of those that is God Hating and denying Jesus Christ is The Messiah, his God is his Lucifer.

Alex Jones tweeted that it was a "Democrat dump truck" trying to "derail the Trump train". :lmao:

Not surprised...I was waiting for some idiot liberal uneducated trashy soulless prick to go there... they never let us down do they?

Alex Jones tweeted that it was a "Democrat dump truck" trying to "derail the Trump train". :lmao:
Look at this stupid shit that moron retweeted:

DU5KhOTVAAAmZRw.jpg

:rofl:

Of course they would take out the GOP by running a fast moving train into a dump truck. That would be like Oswald standing in front of Kennedy's limo, kicking it. :lol:

I have no sympathy for the vermin that hate us but idk if i would say that...

My favorite part about Alex Jones' tweet were the responses. People overwhelmingly replying things like, "Somebody died, you sick fuck." :lol:

This is why it really isn't bad at all to celebrate the deaths of liberals. It's a short hop from "celebrating GOP deaths" to "Engineering GOP deaths." We should beat them to the punch.

Liberal author Jonathan Tasini celebrates fatal GOP train accident: ‘God is working hard today’

Author and self-proclaimed CNN “talking head” Jonathan Tasini took to Twitter on Wednesday to declare that “God is working hard today to clean up the stink” because a “train full of Goopers” slammed into a dump truck moments after news broke that GOP lawmakers were in a collision that resulted in at least one death.
From what I have heard so far, the only person who died is the person who caused the crash: the truck driver

God bless you and their family always!!!

Holly

P.S. So if the crash was God's way of cleaning up a stink in that man's opinion, how did he look at the shooting that took place in that Florida club two years ago?

I just Google this Jonathan Tasini not sure why he mentions God, his biography has him as one of those that is God Hating and denying Jesus Christ is The Messiah, his God is his Lucifer
Makes sense to me. A God Hater who enjoys real life tragedy. He may not know it, but he worships a "god."

From what I have heard so far, the only person who died is the person who caused the crash: the truck driver

God bless you and their family always!!!

Holly

P.S. So if the crash was God's way of cleaning up a stink in that man's opinion, how did he look at the shooting that took place in that Florida club two years ago?
The truck driver might have been a liberal or better, an immigrant. Cheer up.

Forum List

Back