Liberal commentator celebrates GOP train accident

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a vile turd.

Former Bernie Sanders Surrogate Thanks ‘God’ After Train Carrying GOP Lawmakers Crashes

1517424102206.jpg

Former Bernie Sanders surrogate and occasional CNN guest Jonathan Tasini was forced to delete a tweet in which he thanked “God” the train carrying GOP lawmakers was derailed in an accident that resulted in at least one death.

Tasini’s original tweet on today’s Albemarle County, Virginia wreck — which received hundreds of replies slamming him for his opinion before he took it down — read, “Wow, btwn train full of Goopers hitting truck and this, God is working hard today to clean up the stink. Thank her. #TreyGowdy #goptrainwreck.”

https://www.mediaite.com/online/for...d-after-train-carrying-gop-lawmakers-crashes/
HOW LOW CAN THE DEMOCRATS GO??? There is no limit.

What a vile turd.

Former Bernie Sanders Surrogate Thanks ‘God’ After Train Carrying GOP Lawmakers Crashes

1517424102206.jpg

Former Bernie Sanders surrogate and occasional CNN guest Jonathan Tasini was forced to delete a tweet in which he thanked “God” the train carrying GOP lawmakers was derailed in an accident that resulted in at least one death.

Tasini’s original tweet on today’s Albemarle County, Virginia wreck — which received hundreds of replies slamming him for his opinion before he took it down — read, “Wow, btwn train full of Goopers hitting truck and this, God is working hard today to clean up the stink. Thank her. #TreyGowdy #goptrainwreck.”

https://www.mediaite.com/online/for...d-after-train-carrying-gop-lawmakers-crashes/

Republicans are collaborators who are actively working to defend Russian interests in this country.

Fuck them.

And when the shit hits the fan -which will be sooner rather than later- all you fucking collaborators will be unmasked. We will know your names. We will know your employers. You won't be able to hide behind the anonymity the internet currently provides you. You won't "No true Scotsman" your way outta this shit like we let you do with Bush.

Then the fun will really start.

So in other words, you too would have celebrated their deaths.

I have no sympathy for collaborators or traitors.

They will get what's coming to them, and you will too.

So do you have proof those involved in this crash, are in fact 'collaborators or traitors' ?

What a vile turd.

1517424102206.jpg

Never even heard of this guy....

Yeah, and the denunciations by other Dimocrats of his fascist death-obsession is overwhelming, isnt it?

This is the inevitable result of that party defending the murder of babies for 50 years.

lol

"WHOA! Fast-moving Republican train smashed into dump truck sitting on tracks yesterday. I thought they were talking about Trump's State of the Union." - Wacky Rachel Maddoff

I think this was a rehearsal for the November 2018 election.

Cons be sure to wear your seatbelts.

What a vile turd.

1517424102206.jpg

Republicans are collaborators who are actively working to defend Russian interests in this country.

Fuck them.

And when the shit hits the fan -which will be sooner rather than later- all you fucking collaborators will be unmasked. We will know your names. We will know your employers. You won't be able to hide behind the anonymity the internet currently provides you. You won't "No true Scotsman" your way outta this shit like we let you do with Bush.

Wow, that brand of LSD is really working for you!

What a vile turd.

1517424102206.jpg

HOW LOW CAN THE DEMOCRATS GO??? There is no limit.

Of course there is no limit. It's a bottomless competition between the Pubs and the Dems has to who can go down further.

Of course...we're only talking about one asshole here but you guys seem to think he represents all Dems :dunno:

What a vile turd.

1517424102206.jpg

Fuck them.

Seriously dude?

What a vile turd.

1517424102206.jpg

Fuck them.

Seriously dude?

The Derp is a mentally deranged lunatic, anyone who reads his posts knows that he is the type who should be dragged off the street and thrown into a mental institution, for all we know he might already be in one I think they have access to the Internets in those places now, they need to up his meds. He had an entire thread of his trashed earlier where he was threatening to Data Mine people at this forum, he's a nutjob.

What a vile turd.

1517424102206.jpg

Fuck them.

"They will get what's coming to them, and you will too."

You will get what is coming to you, I bet you are not long for this forum if you continue with your random open threats to Data Mine people at this forum, you are delusional and deranged seriously whoever administers your meds needs to up them.

What a vile turd.

1517424102206.jpg

Republicans, train wreck, garbage

Nothing more needs said.

This is a war after all. I expect enemies to be happy about the deaths of their opponents. How deliriously joyful would it be to see a train full of democrats go off a cliff? The loss of the train would be the only tragedy.

Posts like yours are going to help identify who the collaborators were during this age of treason on which you are "all in".

You won't be able to hide behind the anonymity the internet provides you. We will know your names. We will know your face. We will know your employers.

Then the fun is really gonna start.

I bet you'll "take off the uniform" of Trump, like you did with Bush. "No true Scotsman" isn't going to get you out of this shit. We'll give you something you can't take off.

"Posts like yours are going to help identify who the collaborators were during this age of treason on which you are "all in".

You won't be able to hide behind the anonymity the internet provides you. We will know your names. We will know your face. We will know your employers."

^^^^ The Derp openly threatening to Data Mine Tipsycatlover, his latest open threat to Data Mine members here, this is 100% against the rules of this forum. What a piece of human garbage The Derp is.

Coyote tell us how this is not an open threat to Data Mine? POS should get a vacation or whatever, this sort of shit cannot be allowed as I comment it is against the rules of this forum, he was already warned about this before his other thread was trashed where he openly threatened to Data Mine people and here he is again doing the exact same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back