It Was Done on Tobacco. It Can Be Done on Guns.

So your solution is just let morons and sick people get their hands on weapons causing multiple death?? Just wondering how you'd feel if a loved one of yours got shot up at a concert ,school, or church
None of your babbling changes the fact the premise that the federal government should confiscate 'assault weapons' is irrational.
Walk a mile in some one elses shoes One who's lost some one close to them
Sorry - reasoned, rational people are not swayed by fallacious appeals to emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.
Yes I get it No empathy in you A trait you share with the AH in our WH

You need to read the Constitution more carefully. You will find it right next to the mention of assault weapons.
it's in the 2nd Amendment?
I didn't realize milk was considered an arm.
hmmm, the right to keep and bear milk...
Nope, never seen it.
Which one is it you "never seen" in the Constitution ... "milk" or "assault weapons"? I have read the Constitution and I can tell you 100% that you will find milk mentioned right near the mention of assault weapons. Look again and I am sure you will agree. :deal:
'assault weapons' are arms.
Mentioned in the 2nd Amendment
Milk is not.
You are not looking carefully enough. Have you found "assault weapons" mentioned? Good! Now read a little further and you will find "milk" mentioned. Have another look .... I'll wait.
:coffee:

I repeat

assault weapons are arms, and covered by the 2nd.

or do you think the 2nd refers to these 'arms'?

So you didn't find "assault weapons" mentioned in the constitution? That's too bad. But you can find "milk" covered right in the intro or do you think "General Welfare" refers to this?

well FAREcopy.jpg

Now the schmuck is begging for your vote A promised tax cut for the middle class But still afraid to go up against the NRA

So your solution is just let morons and sick people get their hands on weapons causing multiple death?? Just wondering how you'd feel if a loved one of yours got shot up at a concert ,school, or church
None of your babbling changes the fact the premise that the federal government should confiscate 'assault weapons' is irrational.
Walk a mile in some one elses shoes One who's lost some one close to them
Sorry - reasoned, rational people are not swayed by fallacious appeals to emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.
Yes I get it No empathy in you A trait you share with the AH in our WH

I wonder if you think amendments (and the law supporting them) are also irrational? Be careful now, this is the first part in a two-part question.

Nope, never seen it.
Which one is it you "never seen" in the Constitution ... "milk" or "assault weapons"? I have read the Constitution and I can tell you 100% that you will find milk mentioned right near the mention of assault weapons. Look again and I am sure you will agree. :deal:
Milk is not.
You are not looking carefully enough. Have you found "assault weapons" mentioned? Good! Now read a little further and you will find "milk" mentioned. Have another look .... I'll wait.

I repeat

So you didn't find "assault weapons" mentioned in the constitution? That's too bad. But you can find "milk" covered right in the intro or do you think "General Welfare" refers to this?

View attachment 279018

So you didn't find "assault weapons" mentioned in the constitution?

I also didn't find muskets, squirrel guns, shot guns.

does that mean they aren't covered under 'arms'?

Milk is not.

I repeat

View attachment 279018

What about sassafras, coca-cola, orange juice, milk not being spelt out?
Does that mean they aren't covered under 'general wellfare'?

Milk is not.

I repeat

View attachment 279018

now you're just trolling

now you're just trolling
Yours > > >
> > > is trolling.

Mine > > >
>>> is only tit-for-tat.

*** You cannot find "assault weapons" mentioned in the Constitution any more than you can find "milk" mentioned in it. There's a logical conclusion here if you are man enough to admit it.

now you're just trolling
Yours > > >
> > > is trolling.

Mine > > >
>>> is only tit-for-tat.

*** You cannot find "assault weapons" mentioned in the Constitution any more than you can find "milk" mentioned in it. There's a logical conclusion here if you are man enough to admit it.

yes

you have no idea what arms are.

I repeat

you are trolling

Not only are the repub morons in the senate silent on gun safety but on climate change health care and russian meddling too

Not only are the repub morons in the senate silent on gun safety but on climate change health care and russian meddling too
And they think an anemic economy will pull them over the line ? When pigs fly ,,You heard it here first

now you're just trolling
Yours > > >
> > > is trolling.

Mine > > >
>>> is only tit-for-tat.

yes

you have no idea what arms are.

I repeat

you are trolling
Now you're just trolling.

Is that a picture of one of Trumps fathers or grand fathers friend ??
neither

(you really should look up his history before you make stupid comments like that)
And your depiction of Adolph was appropriate?

wasn't it?

Did not he confiscate firearms?

BTW

Frederick Trump - Wikipedia
"In 1885, at age 16, Trump emigrated via Bremen, Germany, to the United States "

the Trump family moved to the US before Adolph was born.
"Adolf Hitler (German: [ˈadɔlf ˈhɪtlɐ] (listen); 20 April 1889 – 30 April 1945) was a German politician and leader of the Nazi Party "

Not really. Few German citizens owned, or were entitled to own firearms in Germany in the 1930s because the Weimar Republic had strict gun control laws that predated Hitler. When Hitler gained power, some aspects of gun regulation were loosened, such as allowing firearm ownership for Nazi party members and the military. The laws were tightened in other ways. Nazi laws systematically disarmed "unreliable" persons , especially Jews, but relaxed restrictions for so-called "ordinary" German citizens.

At the end of war there were more guns in the hands of the German public than before the war due primarily to soldiers returning home from the war often keeping their firearms.

After the war ended in 1945, private ownership of guns was made illegal, but not well enforced. No one was allowed to carry a gun, not even the German police. After the allies turned over control of government to the West Germans, law enforcement and some government officials were allowed to carry guns. Private gun ownership was made legal in 1956. However the gun control laws were the same as the 1928 laws which were very restrictive.
Gun control in Germany - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Weapons deemed too dangerous to be owned by the public should be removed but not by confiscation. Banning sales, making ownership illegal after a certain date and a buy back program would remove most of the weapons.

Weapons deemed too dangerous to be owned by the public should be removed but not by confiscation. Banning sales, making ownership illegal after a certain date and a buy back program would remove most of the weapons.
So... confiscation.

On average, handguns are used to murder ~600x more people per year than 'assault weapons'; handguns cannot be banned.
What weapons are more dangerous than handguns, and if handguns cannot be banned, how then can weapons that are less dangerous?

Last edited:
I don't recall drinking milk being a Constitutional Right.
You need to read the Constitution more carefully. You will find it right next to the mention of assault weapons.
Nope, never seen it.
Milk is not.

Huh?

Have you found:

T.V.

Radio

Film

Internet

Mentioned in the 1st amendment?

wasn't it?

Did not he confiscate firearms?

BTW

Frederick Trump - Wikipedia
"In 1885, at age 16, Trump emigrated via Bremen, Germany, to the United States "

the Trump family moved to the US before Adolph was born.
"Adolf Hitler (German: [ˈadɔlf ˈhɪtlɐ] (listen); 20 April 1889 – 30 April 1945) was a German politician and leader of the Nazi Party "
And you liken that to the more than reasonable efforts to getting rid of weapons of war Weapons meant to kill humans?? In war?? Or perhaps you need your AK or AR to kill deer?
Look buddy, all firearms are lethal. That's the point. All firearms are designed for military use or derived from those so designed.

The firearm was developed for war.

So, your "weapons of war" fake distinction buzzword does nothing but prove the ultimate goal--total ban and confiscation.

Just admit your goal and stop lying.

BULL SHIT,,,,Some weapons are made to kill many
All weapons are.
I just suggest we get them out of the hands of,' our citizens
For no rational reason whatsoever.
Not rational?? Too many deadly mass killing weapons in the hands of asses is not rational?

Liberalism the cause?

I dont remember reading about any mass shootings before Bra burnings.

Forum List

Back