It Was Done on Tobacco. It Can Be Done on Guns.

tenor.gif
Is that a picture of one of Trumps fathers or grand fathers friend ??
neither

(you really should look up his history before you make stupid comments like that)
And your depiction of Adolph was appropriate?

wasn't it?

Did not he confiscate firearms?

BTW

Frederick Trump - Wikipedia
"In 1885, at age 16, Trump emigrated via Bremen, Germany, to the United States "

the Trump family moved to the US before Adolph was born.
"Adolf Hitler (German: [ˈadɔlf ˈhɪtlɐ] (listen); 20 April 1889 – 30 April 1945) was a German politician and leader of the Nazi Party "
Both Hitler and Trump drank milk. Maybe that is the parallel we should worry about. It is certainly as relevant as being warry of any American whose surname is of German ancestry.

I don't recall drinking milk being a Constitutional Right.

The 2nd least likely way for an American to die is to be shot by an an 'assault weapon' in a mass shooting.
Your reaction:
ZOMG!!! SEE!! BAN 'ASSAULT WEAPONS' NOW!!!
That's not true. It is far less likely to die by motar fire, howitzer round, lightning, rabid dog, run over by a combine harvester, choking on a toothpick, a crane falling on your head, etc. Dying from being hit by a shot from an assault weapon in a mass shooting is much, much more likely.

neither

(you really should look up his history before you make stupid comments like that)

wasn't it?

BTW

"In 1885, at age 16, Trump emigrated via Bremen, Germany, to the United States "

"Adolf Hitler (German: [ˈadɔlf ˈhɪtlɐ] (listen); 20 April 1889 – 30 April 1945) was a German politician and leader of the Nazi Party "
Both Hitler and Trump drank milk. Maybe that is the parallel we should worry about. It is certainly as relevant as being warry of any American whose surname is of German ancestry.

You need to read the Constitution more carefully. You will find it right next to the mention of assault weapons.

neither

wasn't it?

BTW

You need to read the Constitution more carefully. You will find it right next to the mention of assault weapons.

it's in the 2nd Amendment?

I didn't realize milk was considered an arm.

hmmm, the right to keep and bear milk...

Nope, never seen it.

Nope, never seen it.
Which one is it you "never seen" in the Constitution ... "milk" or "assault weapons"? I have read the Constitution and I can tell you 100% that you will find milk mentioned right near the mention of assault weapons. Look again and I am sure you will agree. :deal:

Nope, never seen it.
Which one is it you "never seen" in the Constitution ... "milk" or "assault weapons"? I have read the Constitution and I can tell you 100% that you will find milk mentioned right near the mention of assault weapons. Look again and I am sure you will agree. :deal:

'assault weapons' are arms.

Mentioned in the 2nd Amendment

Milk is not.

Nope, never seen it.
Milk is not.
You are not looking carefully enough. Have you found "assault weapons" mentioned? Good! Now read a little further and you will find "milk" mentioned. Have another look .... I'll wait.
:coffee:

neither

wasn't it?

BTW

And you liken that to the more than reasonable efforts to getting rid of weapons of war Weapons meant to kill humans?? In war?? Or perhaps you need your AK or AR to kill deer?
Look buddy, all firearms are lethal. That's the point. All firearms are designed for military use or derived from those so designed.

The firearm was developed for war.

So, your "weapons of war" fake distinction buzzword does nothing but prove the ultimate goal--total ban and confiscation.

Just admit your goal and stop lying.

BULL SHIT,,,,Some weapons are made to kill many I just suggest we get them out of the hands of,' our citizens

Just a thought Lahota, if native tribes were united and armed with guns they may have maintained their position in America.

Now you want to take away guns so only criminals have them. Criminals to include politicians, wealthy and those with bad intentions. That and you have no desire for unity, you prefer a diverse culture and division.

neither

wasn't it?

BTW

And you liken that to the more than reasonable efforts to getting rid of weapons of war Weapons meant to kill humans?? In war?? Or perhaps you need your AK or AR to kill deer?
Look buddy, all firearms are lethal. That's the point. All firearms are designed for military use or derived from those so designed.

So, your "weapons of war" fake distinction buzzword does nothing but prove the ultimate goal--total ban and confiscation.

BULL SHIT,,,,Some weapons are made to kill many I just suggest we get them out of the hands of,' our citizens
Guns are manufactured for a single purpose ..... and that one purpose alone: DESTRUCTION. Every time you pull the trigger something or someone gets a hole put into it. So destroying things or persons is "not misuse" of a gun. Proper use of a gun doesn't create anything. It never does. Destruction is its' proper use. Destruction and killing is what it is made for.

Just a thought Lahota, if native tribes were united and armed with guns they may have maintained their position in America.
Now you want to take away guns so only criminals have them. Criminals to include politicians, wealthy and those with bad intentions. That and you have no desire for unity, you prefer a diverse culture and division.
Did Lahota say he wanted guns in the hands of criminals? I didn't see that. Let me know where he said it so I can criticize him.

Nope, never seen it.
Milk is not.
You are not looking carefully enough. Have you found "assault weapons" mentioned? Good! Now read a little further and you will find "milk" mentioned. Have another look .... I'll wait.
:coffee:

I repeat

assault weapons are arms, and covered by the 2nd.

or do you think the 2nd refers to these 'arms'?

neither

wasn't it?

BTW

BULL SHIT,,,,Some weapons are made to kill many
All weapons are.
I just suggest we get them out of the hands of,' our citizens
For no rational reason whatsoever.

wasn't it?

BTW

All weapons are.
Not rational?? Too many deadly mass killing weapons in the hands of asses is not rational?

wasn't it?

BTW

All weapons are.
Not rational??
Yes. The premise that the federal government should confiscate 'assault weapons' is irrational.

So your solution is just let morons and sick people get their hands on weapons causing multiple death?? Just wondering how you'd feel if a loved one of yours got shot up at a concert ,school, or church

So your solution is just let morons and sick people get their hands on weapons causing multiple death?? Just wondering how you'd feel if a loved one of yours got shot up at a concert ,school, or church
None of your babbling changes the fact the premise that the federal government should confiscate 'assault weapons' is irrational.

None of your babbling changes the fact the premise that the federal government should confiscate 'assault weapons' is irrational.
Walk a mile in some one elses shoes One who's lost some one close to them

Walk a mile in some one elses shoes One who's lost some one close to them
Sorry - reasoned, rational people are not swayed by fallacious appeals to emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

Forum List

Back