It Was Done on Tobacco. It Can Be Done on Guns.

Apple has over 15 billion dollars in chinese banks. How do you propose to legally convince apple into bringing that money here? I know how trump is going to do it. Trump is going to lower capital gains taxes from. 30% to 10% 10% of something is better than 30% of nothing. Apple will bring that money here and what isnt reinvested will be paid out as dividends. Medium income folks own apple stock. We arent just talking apple other companies are waiting on this tax break too. We are talking trillons of dollars that can be taxed at 10% where we werent getting anything before at 30%

Exactly. Last I read, between Apple and Microsoft, they have roughly $200 Billion dollars locked up in foriegn banks. 35% tax on zero of that $200 Billion... is zero. 10% on $200 Billlion brought back to the US, would be.... $20 Billion in taxes.

Which system results in revenue? The 35% of zero, that the left-wing has enacted? Or the 10% of $200 Billion that Trump proposes?

Companies have openly said they would like to bring the profits back home, but say it isn't worth it, when they lose more than 1/3rd in taxes.

Any here's the kicker... any of you left-wingers faced with this situation wouldn't act any differently.
Jobs and Gates are/were lefties.

So? Not very relevant to the point. Actually if anything, they make my point.

As much as the left-wingers claim everyone should pay massive taxes, when a left-winger is actually confronted with the taxes they support... they hide their money.
Actually your reply IS my point. The left bitches all over social media about how horrible Conservatives send jobs off shore while using their I-Phones that were made where?Walmart - BAD Apple - GOOD

Oh yeah I agree. What drives me the most crazy, is that while they complain about jobs going over seas, they turn right around and promote the exact causes of driving jobs over seas.

They sit there crying in their diapers "we need higher taxes! we need more regulation! we need more Unions!" and then turn around "duh.... dur.... why are the job makers leaving? wah?"

Hey you idiots! You regulate the crap out of them, tax away all their profits, and drive up the cost of business with Unions, and have the mindless incompetence to ask why they are leaving? Get a clue.
Great bs propaganda! The question is: What are the parties policies on outsourcing. The GOP's suq.

And another terrorist act with allow liberals to ignore pschyo killers and blame guns.

Hardcore NRA wingnuts need to be thinking about two words: "Compromise" and "Consensus"...
Our leaders and representatives have done such a good job with the Fourth Amendment that now looks like a good time to go to work on the Second Amendment. Because we know we can trust these people.

Time for citizens to "just say no to guns"

When crime is non existent I'll say no to guns until then it's a big fat
How-to-write-winning-sales-proposals-people-say-yes-to.jpg

Turn them all in?????? Is that your suggestion????
Nobody banned cigarettes

Smokers just became pariahs......nobody wants them around
Wives will not allow cigarettes around their kids. Same will happen with guns

All because of a 2nd hand smoke lie.

Smokers are no longer welcome in our society
They have been pushed to the fringes of society. No longer welcome in public
Same will happen with gun owners when their wives don't want the things in their homes

Nobody banned cigarettes

All because of a 2nd hand smoke lie.

Smokers are no longer welcome in our society
They have been pushed to the fringes of society. No longer welcome in public
Same will happen with gun owners when their wives don't want the things in their homes

/---- what about wives who own their own guns?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Nobody banned cigarettes

Gee how can that happen when you don't know if a person owns a gun or even if he is carrying a concealed weapon?

You better just treat everyone you ever see as a pariah

I agree if you don't want a gun, don't own one. If you want a gun, no reason you can't.
That's the way it works with smoking too

Only social pressure makes it unacceptable. With guns, fewer and fewer families keep one in the house. More children will shoot a gun in a video game than a real one wth their father

Nobody banned cigarettes

Gee how can that happen when you don't know if a person owns a gun or even if he is carrying a concealed weapon?

You better just treat everyone you ever see as a pariah
His wife knows
Lack of pussy can be quite a motivator to get rid of your guns

Forum List

Back