It was confirmed tonight in Detroit that the NFL Refs work for the mafia

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
That was some crooked shit, to throw a flag when it wasnt a face mask and allowed GB another chance and they ended up winning on a HAIL SCARY.

These refs belong in fucking prison. Fuck the NFL

That was some crooked shit, to throw a flag when it wasnt a face mask and allowed GB another chance and they ended up winning on a HAIL SCARY.

gee a cowboy fan who doesn't like the Packers. When I was at Lambeau field, Bart Starr autographed my daughters football. I wonder if Arod yelled 500 when he chucked that sucker.
btw: here's the rule.
Thumb turned the facemask, like it or not the call is legit.

Rules as posted by cgrant26 in the NFL thread:

GRASPING FACEMASK
Article 5
No player shall twist, turn, or pull the facemask o
f an opponent in any direction.
Penalty: For twisting, turning, or pulling the mask: Lo
ss of 15 yards. A personal foul. The player may
be disqualified if the action is judged by the official
(s) to be of a flagrant nature.
A.R. 12.12
Third-and-10 on A30. Runner A1 runs to the A33, wh
ere he is tackled by B1, who incidentally grasps A1
’s
facemask on the tackle, but it is not a twist, tur
n, or pull.
Ruling:
A’s ball, fourth-and-seven, on A33. No Foul.

gee a cowboy fan who doesn't like the Packers. When I was at Lambeau field, Bart Starr autographed my daughters football. I wonder if Arod yelled 500 when he chucked that sucker.

GRASPING FACEMASK
Article 5
A.R. 12.12
’s
n, or pull.
Ruling:

The refs belong in JAIL

GRASPING FACEMASK
Article 5
A.R. 12.12
’s
n, or pull.
Ruling:

The refs belong in JAIL
ya, the call wasn't near as bad as the no call against drew pearson from Staubauch against the Vikings
Worst non call in the history of the game.

fuck the NFL indeed.:thup:

That is why i stick mostly to old NFL games.I wont be watching the playoffs this year because the chargers are the only team i have an interest in and they wont be in it this year.

your cowboys benefitted from some home town reffing in last years playoff game against the Lions when the Lions should have won the game but had it taken away from them when a pass interfence call by a cowboys defender against the Lions receiver,the yellow flag was picked up by the official with no explanation.

sounds like Jones paid him off.

GRASPING FACEMASK
Article 5
A.R. 12.12
’s
n, or pull.
Ruling:

The refs belong in JAIL
ya, the call wasn't near as bad as the no call against drew pearson from Staubauch against the Vikings
Worst non call in the history of the game.

No worst non call in the history of the game was the BS tuck rule invented on the spot by the officials to cover up the fact Brady had fumbled the ball against the Raiders. those officials should have gone to jail for that.that non call of a fumble is easily hands down the worst non call in the history of the game but point taken.

Oh and how about the non call of pass interference that should have been called against that dallas defender last year where the yellow flag for that obvious pass interference got picked up by the officials against that Lions reciever that clinched the game for the cowboys? that rivaled the tuck rule as the worst non call in the history of the game. no foul on the cowboys defender because of some home town reffing.

The call was a legitimate effort on the part of the Mafia and the NFL to restore the prowess of the white man as the premier NFL QB.

What is wrong with that?

Just wait until that mutherfucker sees CAM in the playoffs

The call was a legitimate effort on the part of the Mafia and the NFL to restore the prowess of the white man as the premier NFL QB.

What is wrong with that?

I've seen Cam play lotsa times. We have beat him lotsa times. My only prayer is that the Hawks get to go to Carolina to play Newton again this season. Wilson will smoke him.

What is wrong with that?

I've seen Cam play lotsa times. We have beat him lotsa times. My only prayer is that the Hawks get to go to Carolina to play Newton again this season. Wilson will smoke him.

No team in the NFC is beating the Panthers

What is wrong with that?

Dream on. We were having many problems in our own team when we played the Panthers. If we played them today we would kick their asses. Wilson is a better QB than Newton. Our RB is better. Our D-Line is better. Our Defense as a whole is better. I like our receivers better. I like our Special Teams better.

Like I said I pray we meet the Panthers in Carolina.

What is wrong with that?

Dream on. We were having many problems in our own team when we played the Panthers. If we played them today we would kick their asses. Wilson is a better QB than Newton. Our RB is better. Our D-Line is better. Our Defense as a whole is better. I like our receivers better. I like our Special Teams better.

I will be stalking you in January after CAM goes to the SB

What is wrong with that?

I will be stalking you in January after CAM goes to the SB

Cool! I am not much for gloating so don't bother looking for that. It will be satisfying making things right after the unnecessary loss to the Panthers earlier in the season.

OOPS! Something just came up...more later..

Na, us lion fans knew the lions would blow it. They always find new interesting ways to lose. Sol. Same old lions.

Legit call, Lions should never have let Green Bay back into the game.

What is wrong with that?

I'd take Cam over Wilson any day. The Carolina defense is a better defense as a whole than the current Seattle defense. Seattle has not been impressive at all. Carolina beat Seattle in Seattle, your blue/green glasses prevent you from seeing what is really there. However, I understand it.

What is wrong with that?

I'd take Cam over Wilson any day. The Carolina defense is a better defense as a whole than the current Seattle defense. Seattle has not been impressive at all. Carolina beat Seattle in Seattle, your blue/green glasses prevent you from seeing what is really there. However, I understand it.
And you never know. Look at Greenbay. They should have lost to the lions twice and they lost to Chicago. But who did they whip a few weeks ago? Minnesota, who's in 1st place. That makes no sense.

Right now I'd take Minnesota against gb but who knows what'll happen. It's why they play the game.

Another example. Michigan should have beat msu. Msu beat osu and osu kicked the shit out of u of m.

And you never know. Look at Greenbay. They should have lost to the lions twice and they lost to Chicago. But who did they whip a few weeks ago? Minnesota, who's in 1st place. That makes no sense.

Right now I'd take Minnesota against gb but who knows what'll happen. It's why they play the game.

Another example. Michigan should have beat msu. Msu beat osu and osu kicked the shit out of u of m.

GB is not going to the SB because the division game or NFC championship game will not be in LAMBEAU

GB is not going to the SB because the division game or NFC championship game will not be in LAMBEAU
I like cam or Brady.

Forum List

Back