It was confirmed tonight in Detroit that the NFL Refs work for the mafia

No team in the NFC is beating the Panthers

Dream on. We were having many problems in our own team when we played the Panthers. If we played them today we would kick their asses. Wilson is a better QB than Newton. Our RB is better. Our D-Line is better. Our Defense as a whole is better. I like our receivers better. I like our Special Teams better.

Like I said I pray we meet the Panthers in Carolina.

thats hysterical Huggy actually thinks his Seahawks are going to beat the Panthers in the playoffs this year.:lmao:

He is in denial his team will be lucky to win a playoff game this year the same way he is in denial Pete Carrol was paid off to throw the superbowl last year.

Took last year with Carrol throwing the superbowl and the cheatriots cheating to win their fourth superbowl last year to finally wake up and realise how corrupt the NFL really is now in this day and age.

The NFC title game barring a major injury to carson palmer like last season,will be between the Panthers and Cardinals thank god since neither of those two coachs will throw the superbowl against the cheatriots who i dont see anyone from the AFC stopping them this year the AFC is so weak with so many teams that are a bunch of clowns.
Arizona is a B level team. If they make the Superbowl that'll prove the league is corrupt.

WTF? The Cardinals are a strong team.

Don't let that close Niners game fool you; you can never be sure with divisional games.

Exactly,thats the only thing that makes any sense at all WHY he would say the Cardinals are a B team is that they just barely beat the pitiful whiners,otherwise he must have been drunk.lol

Yeah you cant call the cardinals a B team just because they barely inched by the whiners.That game was on the road and it was against a division rival that you can never overlook no matter how bad they are playing.

example,the first year the Cowboys got rid of tom landry and hired jimmy jimmy johnson they went 1-15 that year with their lone victory being against the Redskins who had one of the best records that year.I vividly remember that game because i saw it.

the reverse happened last year when they played.The Cowboys had one of the best records in the NFL last year and the redskins had not won a game entering the middle of the season and lo and beyold,a shocker occured with the redskins beating the cowturds.

speaking of the st louis cardinals,they are making me a happy camper now blowing out that phony fraud team that plays in stank louis "for one last season." right now.:biggrin::dance:

today of course I am a cardinals fan and saying Go cards.:biggrin::clap2:
You will see the cardinals get exposed in the first round to a team like Seattle you underestimated because they struggled early. Or greenbay gets healthy and their mojo back. Or a better team will expose the cardinals. Maybe cam will be the one to do it. Or the patriots. Or colts when luck comes back week 15.

The cardinals are a B team until they make it to an afc or nfc championship. Same with the cowboys. Romo sucks.

You will see the cardinals get exposed in the first round to a team like Seattle you underestimated because they struggled early. Or greenbay gets healthy and their mojo back. Or a better team will expose the cardinals. Maybe cam will be the one to do it. Or the patriots. Or colts when luck comes back week 15.

The cardinals are a B team until they make it to an afc or nfc championship. Same with the cowboys. Romo sucks.

Where will Arizona be exposed? The offense, the defense? They look tough, maybe more rounded than Carolina.

If your criteria is a team making the AFC or NFC Championship then the only two A teams are New England and Seattle.

New England is pretty banged up and The Colts aren't looking real good either, with or without Luck. Unless Green Bay's offensive line gets healthy, Rodgers is a sitting duck.

Carolina was bad last year. Cincinnati, their story is well known.

I just see Arizona as a real tough team.

Where will Arizona be exposed? The offense, the defense? They look tough, maybe more rounded than Carolina.

If your criteria is a team making the AFC or NFC Championship then the only two A teams are New England and Seattle.

New England is pretty banged up and The Colts aren't looking real good either, with or without Luck. Unless Green Bay's offensive line gets healthy, Rodgers is a sitting duck.

4 teams make the NFC and afc championship game. Everyone else is B team or WORSE.

4 teams make the NFC and afc championship game. Everyone else is B team or WORSE.
So if Arizona makes the NFC Championship game, then they are an A team?

No worst non call in the history of the game was the BS tuck rule invented on the spot by the officials to cover up the fact Brady had fumbled the ball against the Raiders. those officials should have gone to jail for that.that non call of a fumble is easily hands down the worst non call in the history of the game but point taken.

No matter how many times you regurgitate that, it is still a lie! Note that the first use of the tuck rule was against the Patriots! (9/23/01, versus the Jets.)

so says the troll cheatriot apologist who cant face facts it was the worst call in NFL "PLAYOFF" history.:up_yours:right up there with the call against the Lions in the cowboys game last year when the refs picked up the yellow flag for an obvious pass interference against the cowboys.home town refs for the cheatriots and home town reffing for the cowboys last year.

Had that game been in oakland the officials would NEVER have made up that bullshit rule on the spot like they did.

the announcers of that game who did that game were flabbergasted over the call,they could not believe that bullshit call.you are in denial on that it was easily the worst call in NFL "'PLAYOFF" history.sorry but the announcers have far more credibility than you do saying it was a horrible call like they did back then.:biggrin:

you cant accept facts your cheatriots did NOT earn that superbowl trip.poor baby.:biggrin:

the officials were so afraid to make the CORRECT call,afraid if they did so,they would not get out of there alive.

Like I said,had that game been in oakland,those cowards would never have made that BS call.

Last edited:
Dream on. We were having many problems in our own team when we played the Panthers. If we played them today we would kick their asses. Wilson is a better QB than Newton. Our RB is better. Our D-Line is better. Our Defense as a whole is better. I like our receivers better. I like our Special Teams better.

Like I said I pray we meet the Panthers in Carolina.

thats hysterical Huggy actually thinks his Seahawks are going to beat the Panthers in the playoffs this year.:lmao:

He is in denial his team will be lucky to win a playoff game this year the same way he is in denial Pete Carrol was paid off to throw the superbowl last year.

Took last year with Carrol throwing the superbowl and the cheatriots cheating to win their fourth superbowl last year to finally wake up and realise how corrupt the NFL really is now in this day and age.

The NFC title game barring a major injury to carson palmer like last season,will be between the Panthers and Cardinals thank god since neither of those two coachs will throw the superbowl against the cheatriots who i dont see anyone from the AFC stopping them this year the AFC is so weak with so many teams that are a bunch of clowns.
Arizona is a B level team. If they make the Superbowl that'll prove the league is corrupt.

Don't let that close Niners game fool you; you can never be sure with divisional games.

Exactly,thats the only thing that makes any sense at all WHY he would say the Cardinals are a B team is that they just barely beat the pitiful whiners,otherwise he must have been drunk.lol

Yeah you cant call the cardinals a B team just because they barely inched by the whiners.That game was on the road and it was against a division rival that you can never overlook no matter how bad they are playing.

example,the first year the Cowboys got rid of tom landry and hired jimmy jimmy johnson they went 1-15 that year with their lone victory being against the Redskins who had one of the best records that year.I vividly remember that game because i saw it.

the reverse happened last year when they played.The Cowboys had one of the best records in the NFL last year and the redskins had not won a game entering the middle of the season and lo and beyold,a shocker occured with the redskins beating the cowturds.

speaking of the st louis cardinals,they are making me a happy camper now blowing out that phony fraud team that plays in stank louis "for one last season." right now.:biggrin::dance:

Dont even put the cowturds in the same breath as the cards as a good team.Romo goes into meltdown mode in big games.lol

Dont even put the cowturds in the same breath as the cards as a good team.Romo goes into meltdown mode in big games.lol
The league so badly wants Dallas to be on top again. Must be good for ratings. And they want to push Romo.

Romo reminds me of the coaches son. Would any one else have gotten as many chances after as many times he choked?

The league so badly wants Dallas to be on top again. Must be good for ratings. And they want to push Romo.

Romo reminds me of the coaches son. Would any one else have gotten as many chances after as many times he choked?

same thing with the Bears Jay Cutler.He obviously has special connections with the owner of the Bears.He throws costly interceptions late in games that cost his team year after year and he always gets to keep his starting quarterback job.:rolleyes-41:

He is a coach killer.The Owner blames it all on the coach for them losing when Cutler is the one costing them.:rolleyes-41:

You could have Bill Parcells or Vince Lombardi as the Bears coach and it would not matter,they would have losing season after losing season and they would get the blame for Culters incompetence.:rolleyes-41:

btw,your Lions are playing The Rams this upcoming weekend.I hope this is one game you dont miss so you can keep me updated on what the announcers say about them going back to LA.

Who else do they have, for all the faults of Romo they have no one to replace him.

Just how many times has Romo 'choked'? Examples would be appreciated.

That was some crooked shit, to throw a flag when it wasnt a face mask and allowed GB another chance and they ended up winning on a HAIL SCARY.

These refs belong in fucking prison. Fuck the NFL
gee a cowboy fan who doesn't like the Packers. When I was at Lambeau field, Bart Starr autographed my daughters football. I wonder if Arod yelled 500 when he chucked that sucker.
btw: here's the rule.
Thumb turned the facemask, like it or not the call is legit.

Rules as posted by cgrant26 in the NFL thread:

GRASPING FACEMASK
Article 5
No player shall twist, turn, or pull the facemask o
f an opponent in any direction.
Penalty: For twisting, turning, or pulling the mask: Lo
ss of 15 yards. A personal foul. The player may
be disqualified if the action is judged by the official
(s) to be of a flagrant nature.
A.R. 12.12
Third-and-10 on A30. Runner A1 runs to the A33, wh
ere he is tackled by B1, who incidentally grasps A1
’s
facemask on the tackle, but it is not a twist, tur
n, or pull.
Ruling:
A’s ball, fourth-and-seven, on A33. No Foul.

The refs belong in JAIL
Cowgirl say what?

same thing with the Bears Jay Cutler.He obviously has special connections with the owner of the Bears.He throws costly interceptions late in games that cost his team year after year and he always gets to keep his starting quarterback job.:rolleyes-41:

He is a coach killer.The Owner blames it all on the coach for them losing when Cutler is the one costing them.:rolleyes-41:

You could have Bill Parcells or Vince Lombardi as the Bears coach and it would not matter,they would have losing season after losing season and they would get the blame for Culters incompetence.:rolleyes-41:

btw,your Lions are playing The Rams this upcoming weekend.I hope this is one game you dont miss so you can keep me updated on what the announcers say about them going back to LA.

I think you underestimate the difficulty in finding a strong starting QB in the NFL.

No worst non call in the history of the game was the BS tuck rule invented on the spot by the officials to cover up the fact Brady had fumbled the ball against the Raiders. those officials should have gone to jail for that.that non call of a fumble is easily hands down the worst non call in the history of the game but point taken.

No matter how many times you regurgitate that, it is still a lie! Note that the first use of the tuck rule was against the Patriots! (9/23/01, versus the Jets.)

so says the troll cheatriot apologist who cant face facts it was the worst call in NFL "PLAYOFF" history.:up_yours:right up there with the call against the Lions in the cowboys game last year when the refs picked up the yellow flag for an obvious pass interference against the cowboys.home town refs for the cheatriots and home town reffing for the cowboys last year.

Had that game been in oakland the officials would NEVER have made up that bullshit rule on the spot like they did.

the announcers of that game who did that game were flabbergasted over the call,they could not believe that bullshit call.you are in denial on that it was easily the worst call in NFL "'PLAYOFF" history.sorry but the announcers have far more credibility than you do saying it was a horrible call like they did back then.:biggrin:

you cant accept facts your cheatriots did NOT earn that superbowl trip.poor baby.:biggrin:

the officials were so afraid to make the CORRECT call,afraid if they did so,they would not get out of there alive.

Like I said,had that game been in oakland,those cowards would never have made that BS call.

No matter how many times you regurgitate that, it is still a lie! The tuck rule WAS in effect. The ruling WAS correct. No amount of your lies will change that FACT.

No matter how many times you regurgitate that, it is still a lie! The tuck rule WAS in effect. The ruling WAS correct. No amount of your lies will change that FACT.

The problem wasn't with the application of the rule but with the rule itself. Well, that and how infrequently most of us had seen it called and the situation it occurred in in the Patriot/Raider game. Why 9/11 refuses to admit the rule existed prior to the game I don't know.

somke
Because I truly think he has mental problems.

the fact you go into meltdown mode and get so angry when your cheatriots are exposed-"a common trait among cheatriot worshippers who have their head up brady and belicheats asses." as well that you have an obsession over me i would say is someone who has mental problems.:rolleyes:

:crybaby:

obsessive? i think so.:D

at least my obsession over the rams "which I admit i have." is a healthy one since it is a passion of mine,you having an obsession over a poster though is pretty sad little boy.:lmao:

the fact that there were several posts on here and you only talked about MY post proves your obsession over me that your bringing a grudge you have with me from that other site over here to this site.

plus i ALSO mentioned how the cowboys game with them picking up an obvious pass intereference penalty flag against them which was pivotal to the cowboys beating the lions last year,that that was right up there with the tuck rule as the worst non call in NFL playofff history yet you didnt even want to say anything about that cowboys/lions game because you hate hearing the truth how the cheats are the spolied rich brats of the NFL who have the refs in their pockets.

the cowboys benefitted from some home town reffing in that game same way the cheats did.those are the two worst calls in playoff history and yet,you just want to talk about the cheatriots game because it involves your team and the truth hurts that they did not EARN their way to the superbowl that year.im so sorry the truth hurts son that your team need to be called the cheatriots.oh poor baby.:crybaby: "gives pat on head.":D

you really need to get over this sad obsession you have with me and deal with the cheatriots bashing son.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Meltdown? Dude...stop projecting.

yep you get all angry cause the truth hurts that your team benefitted from the worst call in NFL playoff history.:D you prove that you take it so personal that your team is a bunch of cheaters because AGAIN i also talked about how the lions/cowboys game rivaled that one as the worst call in NFL playoff history but your so obsessed over my basing of the cheatriots ,that you didnt even want to talk about the Lions/cowboys call that i talked about.:rolleyes:

your so obsessed over me bashing the cheatriots at that other site,you brought your grudge from over there to over here at this site.that is pretty sad.

again you really need to get over this sad obsession you have over me which is so obvious the fact you went though all those posts on here and singled me out and did not even talk about any of the other posts here.obsessive indeed. :rolleyes:

Had you not had a history with me at that other site,you never would have singled me out like you did.pathetic.

at least MY obsession over the Rams going back to LA is a HEALTHY one,yours over a poster is scary.:biggrin:

just like i put you on ignore over there at that place,I will have to do the same with you here the fact you are so obsessed over me.

putting you on ignore here as well so you will have to find another poster to get obsessed over who bashes them.sorry to dissapoint you that i wont feed you anymore troll..bye.

Last edited:

Being a Raider fan, I hate the Tuck Rule, however in reading the rule that was in place in 1999, the rule was followed. To this day I think the rule is a terrible rule.

Here is an article from the Washington Post in 2005 about the tuck rule.

Tuck Rule Hard to Grasp

Now in the article Joe Gibbs give a great explanation as to why the rule was bad to begin with and I agree.

That all said, according to a terrible rule of the game. The call on the field in that playoff game was a correct call because of the wording was and is so open to interpretation.

Forum List

Back