It was an insurrection. The insurrectionists said so.

You have terrible reading and critical thinking skills.

The oath keepers wanted Trump to refer to those who they believed rigged the election as the "insurrectionists."

You have a hard time following the narrative, you are so steeped in your partisan world view. . .

oye.

EsX6PZzU0AAR9vu.jpg

The oath keepers wanted Trump to refer to those who they believed rigged the election as the "insurrectionists."

You have a hard time following the narrative, you are so steeped in your partisan world view. . .

oye.

Oh my! This thread is a mess. Clean-up in aisle 9!

Last edited:

oye.

Oh my! This thread is a mess. Spill in aisle 9!
I have officially diagnosed the problem with the Crep. . .

201138.jpg

Sorry republicans, it was an insurrection, and the people planning it knew it.

“We’re gonna be posted outside DC, awaiting the president’s orders. … We want him to declare an insurrection,”

The only reason I will ever do blue cities business again is to do things for family. Destroy sports and start over will make things better.

“We’re gonna be posted outside DC, awaiting the president’s orders. … We want him to declare an insurrection,”

Careful planning, but they forgot the guns. You are a joke and you are pushing a conspiracy thery. This thread should be moved there.

it was a peaceful protest, just like all those democrat riots
Far more peaceful.

So what is the excuse for not labeling this an “insurrection“ now?
The fact that it wasn't, jackass.

Definition of insurrection

: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government

Want to try again, or do you want to step on another virtual rake?

So what is the excuse for not labeling this an “insurrection“ now?
The fact that it wasn't, jackass.

Definition of insurrection

: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government

Want to try again, or do you want to step on another virtual rake?
Who was charged with insurrection?

the article doesnt support the claim in the title,,
Uh, yeah it does. I quoted it.

Derp.

Forum List

Back