It takes much more skill to lead with morality and ethics

It takes much more skill to lead with morality and ethics.
Trump is the President with the least leadership skills of any President in history.
There is no morality or ethics in his leadership. He uses intimidation, bullying, threats, lies to try and get what he wants.
Disgusting human, disgusting leader, an embarrassment to the USA.
As are those who fully support his Presidency and the man.

Let us know when Trump turns the IRS and FBI loose on dem candidates like BO did then we will talk.

I find it highly laughable when people come on here and say this President or that President is the worst fill in the blank in history I doubt anyone here could even name all 45 Presidents without googling it much less know anything about how morale or ethical they were or really anything else about them. Its simply I don't like pick your President Trump, Obama, Bush, Clinton whoever therfore they are the worst ever.

Last edited:
This is how it happens;
1tfg90amla421.jpg

The problem is that what is now a commercial airline route was intended to be a walking trail where anyone could lead the group. Over the past 150 years it’s gone from that walking trail to an automotive road, to a train track to a flight path; progressively requiring more and more “skills” to operate.

There are many of us who want to go back to that walking trail.

It takes much more skill to lead with morality and ethics.
Trump is the President with the least leadership skills of any President in history.
There is no morality or ethics in his leadership. He uses intimidation, bullying, threats, lies to try and get what he wants.
Disgusting human, disgusting leader, an embarrassment to the USA.
As are those who fully support his Presidency and the man.
Betcha voted for Hillary, right?

Forum List

Back