It Takes a Pillage

50_RiaL

Gold Member
Dec 26, 2012
"I want to thank all of the military who trained us. They taught us many skills such as shooting [guns]." -- Gaza child in video

"We are the generation that will achieve victory! We will never recognize Israel!"
-- Gaza children in video.

Using children under the age of 15 as soldiers is defined as a war crime by the International Criminal Court.

Give Hamas the child before 15 and they will give you the terrorist.

Parenthetically, a few of the Gazan casualties listed as children in last summer's war were in actuality teenage Hamas fighters!

Why don't e'ryone quit picking on poor ole Hummus? De sooo poor they be needin' handouts fer years an' years now. Poor ole hummus cain't take careo demselves.

Shame.

But, but, but, I thought only the Jews commit war crimes! It is resistance when the Palestinians do it, not war crimes!

But, but, but, I thought only the Jews commit war crimes! It is resistance when the Palestinians do it, not war crimes!

Yes you see, the noble peace loving, life loving Palestinians of Hamas & the PA are "freedom fighters." And if you don't believe that just ask any of the Pali supporters. Heh Heh!

"I want to thank all of the military who trained us. They taught us many skills such as shooting [guns]." -- Gaza child in video

"We are the generation that will achieve victory! We will never recognize Israel!"
-- Gaza children in video.

Using children under the age of 15 as soldiers is defined as a war crime by the International Criminal Court.

Give Hamas the child before 15 and they will give you the terrorist.

Parenthetically, a few of the Gazan casualties listed as children in last summer's war were in actuality teenage Hamas fighters!

Mhmm, really brave.

Until they prove to be bunch of pu****s killed by "little girls":laugh2:

nua89.jpg

With all the radical Islamist terrorists killing us infidels all over the world it looks like it will soon become Islam Vs. the entire peace loving countries.

With all the radical Islamist terrorists killing us infidels all over the world it looks like it will soon become Islam Vs. the entire peace loving countries.

But first we need to get rid of the looney left politicians who are siding with extremist islam

But first we need to get rid of the looney left politicians who are siding with extremist islam

Looney left politicians are good at attacking and criticizing Christians and Jews, while giving a total pass to Islam. Since the days of Jimmy Carter, the left has had no moral compass.

Looney left politicians are good at attacking and criticizing Christians and Jews, while giving a total pass to Islam. Since the days of Jimmy Carter, the left has had no moral compass.

No where is that more self evident than in the UK where neo Marxists allowed tens of thousands of innocent schoolgirls to be raped and prostituted by muslim men

"tens of thousands of innocent schoolgirls to be raped and prostituted by muslim men" any chance of a link to your claim?

No where is that more self evident than in the UK where neo Marxists allowed tens of thousands of innocent schoolgirls to be raped and prostituted by muslim men

The left considers itself a champion of gay and women's rights, yet they are the first people to defend Islamists, the worst violators of those very rights.

"tens of thousands of innocent schoolgirls to be raped and prostituted by muslim men" any chance of a link to your claim?

Here is just one small town in the north west of England

Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

To date there have been over 100 such cases around Britian I will leave you to do the maths
No where near tens of thousands, Israel, however has as many as 8,500 slaves
Thousands of slaves in Israel global study finds The Times of Israel
Destination Israel for sex slaves - News - The Independent

Here is just one small town in the north west of England

Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

To date there have been over 100 such cases around Britian I will leave you to do the maths
No where near tens of thousands, Israel, however has as many as 8,500 slaves
Thousands of slaves in Israel global study finds The Times of Israel
Destination Israel for sex slaves - News - The Independent

As I said just one small town out of thousands, no do the math and see what you come up with. If every town had half the amount of victims then it would still be over 700,000 thousand underage girls raped as an act of racist terrorism in the UK. Guess you will go to any extremes to defend islamonazi atrocities including Paedophilia, rape, murder, theft and violence. And did I forget to add that most slavery cases in the UK involve muslims and gypsies, any comments ?

And your links show that Israel is well down the list of nations, unlike Jordan and Saudi that are well up. So we have something the arab muslims are better at than Israel SEX SLAVERY

Last edited:

Forum List

Back