It sucks being a Taliban

Technically Afghanistan is not in the Middle East but I get your point, we can't just leave though until we liquidate all our assets there and don't need them for their oil anymore.

Just to be a pedantic douche...I think the Middle East is a geo-political term that includes North Africa, down to Oman, up to Turkey, and out to Pakistan.

I thought the Middle East was just the Arab countries like Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon and out to Iran?

Just based on what I've been reading lately, it seems like Libya is getting lumped in with the ME, same with Pakistan. :dunno: But I just googled it and the images that come up show Egypt to western Afghanist, up to Turkey and down to Oman and part of Sudan--so I think you are correct.

How about this--Middle East can be used to describe any nation that has camels and is predominantly Muslim.

I see, so the first time we were over in the middle east was the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.

Sounds like your eyes are constantly rolling, that'd be the only way to make someone inable to read and learn history.

History? What about the historical fact that Islam has been at war with humanity since I dunno, 632 AD?

Next...

Well you can read, just selectively, my advice is to read the history of christianity and other religions who have done the exact same thing that just you've chosen to ignore.

So are you admitting we are a Christian nation?

History is very important, it clarifies most Christian nations have advanced beyond the tyrannical suppression of the Muslim world, did you ignore that fact? It appears so....

Just to be a pedantic douche...I think the Middle East is a geo-political term that includes North Africa, down to Oman, up to Turkey, and out to Pakistan.

I thought the Middle East was just the Arab countries like Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon and out to Iran?

Just based on what I've been reading lately, it seems like Libya is getting lumped in with the ME, same with Pakistan. :dunno: But I just googled it and the images that come up show Egypt to western Afghanist, up to Turkey and down to Oman and part of Sudan--so I think you are correct.

How about this--Middle East can be used to describe any nation that has camels and is predominantly Muslim.

I won't argue with that.:razz:

History? What about the historical fact that Islam has been at war with humanity since I dunno, 632 AD?

Next...

Well you can read, just selectively, my advice is to read the history of christianity and other religions who have done the exact same thing that just you've chosen to ignore.

So are you admitting we are a Christian nation?

History is very important, it clarifies most Christian nations have advanced beyond the tyrannical suppression of the Muslim world, did you ignore that fact? It appears so....

I'll admit the majority of our population is christian, but no we're not a christian nation and luckily the % of the american population that claims to be christian is on the decline.

Tyrannical suppression? So in your view christians were under that suppression and overpowered it and advanced? In your view at one point muslims ruled the world?

Yeah, I'm the one ignoring facts......................But then again this is coming from someone who views Noah's Ark as a fact.

Forum List

Back