House hearing on Biden's failures withdrawing from Afghanistan

Delldude

Sheep Dipped Boy Scout
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2014
Plasticville U.S.A
The truth is out.....Biden failed and in doing so, killed 13 US soldiers.

The Biden administration ignored intelligence community warnings that its plan to withdraw troops from Afghanistan would prove deadly, current and former military officials told Congress Thursday.

"There was very little intelligence to suggest the Biden administration’s plan would work and a mountain range of evidence to suggest the plan would fail," retired Col. Seth Krummrich, former chief of staff for special operations at U.S. Central Command, testified on Thursday before the House Foreign Affairs Committee. "The president’s decision to ignore the best military advice and execute an immediate military withdrawal was a shock and a rude awakening for all the planners."
Bagram also had "the mechanical capability to destroy sensitive equipment on an industrial scale in a short time," while Kabul airport "did not," according to Smith. If the State Department had chosen Bagram as the site of its evacuation, the military likely could have destroyed much of $7.2 billion in sensitive military equipment that was left behind and ultimately seized by the Taliban.

"I advised the embassy team against using" the Kabul airport, Smith said, noting that the State Department initially agreed with his assessment. However, officials back in Washington, D.C., ordered the base be shut down by early July 2021. "It is my understanding that those in [U.S.] embassy did not think that Taliban would advance to take Kabul."

Biden Admin Ignored Warnings About Withdrawing Troops From Afghanistan, Military Leaders Say

Last edited:
The truth is out.....Biden failed and in doing so,killed 13 US soldiers.

The Biden administration ignored intelligence community warnings that its plan to withdraw troops from Afghanistan would prove deadly, current and former military officials told Congress Thursday.

"There was very little intelligence to suggest the Biden administration’s plan would work and a mountain range of evidence to suggest the plan would fail," retired Col. Seth Krummrich, former chief of staff for special operations at U.S. Central Command, testified on Thursday before the House Foreign Affairs Committee. "The president’s decision to ignore the best military advice and execute an immediate military withdrawal was a shock and a rude awakening for all the planners."
Bagram also had "the mechanical capability to destroy sensitive equipment on an industrial scale in a short time," while Kabul airport "did not," according to Smith. If the State Department had chosen Bagram as the site of its evacuation, the military likely could have destroyed much of $7.2 billion in sensitive military equipment that was left behind and ultimately seized by the Taliban.

"I advised the embassy team against using" the Kabul airport, Smith said, noting that the State Department initially agreed with his assessment. However, officials back in Washington, D.C., ordered the base be shut down by early July 2021. "It is my understanding that those in [U.S.] embassy did not think that Taliban would advance to take Kabul."

Biden Admin Ignored Warnings About Withdrawing Troops From Afghanistan, Military Leaders Say
Everyone on this board who voted for Biden are responsible for so many deaths. But those 13 makes me loathe these bastards

Okay, Biden is to blame for the deaths of 13 of the 2,400 dead U.S. soldiers in Afghanistan. Who sent them there? Do you have anything else for us today? Something less idiotic? Marines were doing hazardous duty in a hazardous country and were killed. It`s probably happened before, Einstein. Assuming you`re old enough to be familiar with the truck bombings in Lebanon that killed 2,400 soldiers did you blame Reagan?

you voted to have 13 marines killed and many injured you loathsome creature
I can never find the drone pics of those blasts anymore.

It was gruesome.

2 blasts, solid bodies laid down outwards of both from the epicenters of the blasts.

Over 100 people.

It was entirely preventable if Biden had followed the withdrawal agreement.

Trump had already agreed to the Taliban terms in February 2020, withdrawn troops, left weapons behind and freed 5,000 prisoners.

Did you want Biden to deploy 14,000 troops back Afghanistan and restart the war?

Okay, Biden is to blame for the deaths of 13 of the 2,400 dead U.S. soldiers in Afghanistan. Who sent them there? Do you have anything else for us today? Something less idiotic? Marines were doing hazardous duty in a hazardous country and were killed. It`s probably happened before, Einstein. Assuming you`re old enough to be familiar with the truck bombings in Lebanon that killed 2,400 soldiers did you blame Reagan?
2400 Marines? Ariel Sharon betrayed Reagan. The attack on the barracks was revenge for the Sabra and Shatilla massacre.

241 US Marines died in Beirut not 2400.

Last edited:
I love it

I would like to see how Republicans deconstruct the Biden withdrawal from what Trump agreed to with the Taliban

Better yet, let’s go all the way back to Bush
They`ll tell you how the generals wanted to leave 2,500 American targets in Afghanistan. Generals like wars because it won`t be them doing the dying.

Trump had already agreed to the Taliban terms in February 2020, withdrawn troops, left weapons behind and freed 5,000 prisoners.

Did you want Biden to deploy 14,000 troops back Afghanistan and restart the war?
Not one mention of Trump or his decisions in my OP.......only name is Biden.......by his own generals.

Krummrich also revealed in his testimony that the top generals advising the Biden administration, including current chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Miley, "all recommended not withdrawing."

Not one mention of Trump or his decisions in my OP.......only name is Biden.......by his own generals.

Krummrich also revealed in his testimony that the top generals advising the Biden administration, including current chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Miley, "all recommended not withdrawing."
Trump already cut the deal. The US has to stick with it's agreements not change every time the wind changes.

It was Trump that negotiated and signed the peace treaty with the Taliban that required us to exit the country. We were supposed to leave in April but Biden delayed until August to allow a more orderly exit. Trump negotiated the departure and made sure it would take place after the election and did exactly nothing to prepare for it. He essentially left a burning bag of 💩 on Biden's doorstep.

They`ll tell you how the generals wanted to leave 2,500 American targets in Afghanistan. Generals like wars because it won`t be them doing the dying.
I don’t see what Republicans expected Biden to do with 2500 troops and an Afghan Army that refused to fight

I would also like to see Republicans defend Trump refusing to transition something as important as Afghanistan withdrawal to an incoming President

Forum List

Back