It Should Be Against The Law For Women To Get Drunk.

Back in the mid-70's I owned a small nightclub near the Arizona State University campus. This was before "feminism" but in a period of time when girls were getting more aggressive in their lifestyles thanks to the pill. Many of them were drinking for the first time, not aware of how much liquor they could hold. Most drank wine which is considerably more potent than beer. Wine tricks women because it doesn't taste menacing like a shot of whiskey or tequila. So they'd come in groups, throw back 4 or 5 glasses of wine, get hammered, and start pairing off with the guys. Both sides were there to have fun, and many were there to get laid, no strings.

This may seem like a dream business to be in, but after awhile, after you've overheard hundreds of drunken pick up lines, you almost dread coming in to work. If you're lucky, none of the young women will get ditched by her pack and be sitting alone outside after last call, drunk on her ass with no way home. That's when the blind drunks will start circling her....they're running out of time and will hunt for leftovers. This is when the girl can take the wrong ride home. This is when she's expected to put out for a total stranger. This is when she might end up walking down a boulevard at 1:30am in a city that can get dangerous that time of night.

There's no answer from me how to keep women safe in situations like this. All I can tell you is many were lucky we felt some responsibility for our customers and paid for their cab ride home. Most clubs just lock the doors and who's left outside is on their own. If you have a daughter heading off to college, just make sure she always carries a $20 bill and a can of pepper spray.

There's no answer from me how to keep women safe in situations like this. All I can tell you is many were lucky we felt some responsibility for our customers and paid for their cab ride home. Most clubs just lock the doors and who's left outside is on their own. If you have a daughter heading off to college, just make sure she always carries a $20 bill and a can of pepper spray.

If women are the equal of men, then they no more need to be kept safe than a man sitting on the stoop needs to be kept safe.

If a woman needs to be kept safe, then she's not the equal of a man and society needs to acknowledge this throughout all of its institutions and practices.

Lastly, the ultimate responsibility for personal safety lies with the individual. It's my job to keep myself safe and as a man that means that I don't get so drunk that I can't function. The same rule applies to women. They can't match a man, drink for drink, and they need to exercise self-control when they drink. Many of them don't though, and from where I stand, it's wrong to make criminals of men when women sober up and regret their decisions while drunk. Many women, not having been taught good decision making skills, apparently need harsh lessons in life to smarten up and look after themselves.

If women are the equal of men, then they no more need to be kept safe than a man sitting on the stoop needs to be kept safe.

If a woman needs to be kept safe, then she's not the equal of a man and society needs to acknowledge this throughout all of its institutions and practices.

Women are not the physical equal but that is balanced out by them being more intelligent than men. Its not a one to one comparison. Taken as a sum they are equal to men and arguable more valuable. Let me know when you are able to procreate without a womens egg.

Women are not the physical equal but that is balanced out by them being more intelligent than men. Its not a one to one comparison. Taken as a sum they are equal to men and arguable more valuable. Let me know when you are able to procreate without a womens egg.

Women are not more intelligent than men, there are more intelligent women than mean centered around the mean, but that's different than saying that they're more intelligent.

image_thumb10_zps3b719c2e.png

Of course they're more valuable than a man. No one argued differently.

Women are not more intelligent than men, there are more intelligent women than mean centered around the mean, but that's different than saying that they're more intelligent.

I already told you that those test scores dont prove anything other than to satisfy the people that made them up. Men. White ones to be precise. You cant measure intelligence. Its impossible.

Never underestimate the power between a woman's legs.

They call us "poisonous vipers with tits" for a reason, you know.​

I already told you that those test scores dont prove anything other than to satisfy the people that made them up. Men. White ones to be precise. You cant measure intelligence. Its impossible.

Dream on, Barney Rubble.

Dream on, Barney Rubble.
No need to dream Gomer Pyle. You cant prove it and you know it.

Forum List

Back