It Seems The Battle is Won

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
They come through here, Liq, PBel, PatCat, Tinhorn, etc, lurking like vultures but afraid to post. In fact, they are lurking right now. It is clear why they are afraid. They are tired of getting their pathtic butts whupped. That's what happens when you depend on Palestineremembered.com or Islamradio for your "facts." You end up a pathetic munch.

They come through here, Liq, PBel, PatCat, Tinhorn, etc, lurking like vultures but afraid to post. In fact, they are lurking right now. It is clear why they are afraid. They are tired of getting their pathtic butts whupped. That's what happens when you depend on Palestineremembered.com or Islamradio for your "facts." You end up a pathetic munch.

Shit always gets flushed.

The oddest duck is EOTS, the Harpo Marx of the messageboard who only speaks through posting youtubes. What a bunch of freaks and social misfits

Very accurately said. Eventually they'll summon the little courage they have and finally post the same repetitive lies or IslamoNazi propoganda, only to see it crash again. I bet you more than a few of them enjoy being abused and embrassed in public. That's another hallmark of a Palestinian lover, total lack of self respect and integrity.

Very accurately said. Eventually they'll summon the little courage they have and finally post the same repetitive lies or IslamoNazi propoganda, only to see it crash again. I bet you more than a few of them enjoy being abused and embrassed in public. That's another hallmark of a Palestinian lover, total lack of self respect and integrity.

Spot on! When most normal people are defeated and humiliated, they have some modicum of self esteem and self respect to go elsewhere. But, these creatures have neither and don't seem to mind being totally decimated over and over. What a curious species.

:eusa_boohoo:
:eusa_hand:
:cuckoo:

*jiggy dancin* cause I fit within none of those, however interesting, categories..... :eusa_angel:

Spot on! When most normal people are defeated and humiliated, they have some modicum of self esteem and self respect to go elsewhere. But, these creatures have neither and don't seem to mind being totally decimated over and over. What a curious species.
I think they are used to being the butt of everybody's jokes. Probably experienced this abuse from early childhood years in the schoolyard, and as we can see it has continued to their adult years.

However Palenstinetic it may seem of merely me, I have it by best regards that 'to say it', dear SAY IT, is flawed, boastful, even, if one is not sufficiently veiled.
:doubt:
:evil:

I think they are used to being the butt of everybody's jokes. Probably experienced this abuse from early childhood years in the schoolyard, and as we can see it has continued to their adult years.

The internet is the only outlet for their frustrations and disappointments. No home life. No friends. No social contact. Complete outcasts and misfits. How utterly pathetic.

However Palenstinetic it may seem of merely me, I have it by best regards that 'to say it', dear SAY IT, is flawed, boastful, even, if one is not sufficiently veiled.

Palenstinetic? Really?

cops.jpg

Take it to the man, bros. :lmao:

winternet.jpg

Congratulations on your special win, ladies.

Palenstinetic? Really?

:D Really... You correcting me? Autocorrect obviously cannot determine ethnicity either. :D

(Sayit's former screen-name snf1914, or Sniffer)

And there I felt
The presence of
The evil ZioNazi Master...

And I could not
Believe my eyes
It was

Adolph Hitler smiling
And waving as though as
He was the ringmaster in this

Evil Circus...He had Sniffer clutched
In one hand and Rafipoe
in the other...

Twisting snarling, he pointed towards
The light and finally I gratefully
Nodded and Exited this

Hell...

" E quindi uscimo, a rivedir le stelle! "

(Sayit's frormer screename snf1914, or Sniffer)

And there I felt
The presence of

And I could not
Believe my eyes
It was

Adolph Hitler smiling
And waving as though as

In one hand and Rafipoe
in the other...

Nodded and Exited this

Hell...

Still, running on empty with the reputational points and your own page sez to ignore you at all costs. I should listen

And there I felt
The presence of

And I could not
Believe my eyes
It was

Adolph Hitler smiling
And waving as though as

In one hand and Rafipoe
in the other...

Nodded and Exited this

Hell...

Still, running on empty with the reputational points and your own page sez to ignore you at all costs. I should listen

Look everyone with only half a brain like your-self know that each of you ZioNuts have your noses up each others kista voting en mass to skew reputatinal points as a tactic.

It Smells!

And there I felt
The presence of

And I could not
Believe my eyes
It was

Adolph Hitler smiling
And waving as though as

In one hand and Rafipoe
in the other...

Nodded and Exited this

Hell...

Look everyone with only half a brain like your-self know that each of you ZioNuts have your noses up each others kista voting en mass to skew reputatinal points as a tactic.

It Smells!

In three years, you'll still have zero rep points, just like Tinhead. You're a loser online and offline :clap2:

And there I felt
The presence of

And I could not
Believe my eyes
It was

Adolph Hitler smiling
And waving as though as

In one hand and Rafipoe
in the other...

Nodded and Exited this

Hell...

It Smells!

It's always some big conspiracy with losers like you. America's media, mainstream historians, 9/11, and even this board's value rating system. Face it, PBrain, you and your beliefs, while you have every right to hold them, are simply baseless pap that only fringe types like eots and ima and Tinhorn can appreciate (and even then only half-heartedly). Wake up, Princess.:cuckoo:

Jos

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]

afraid to post :lol::lol::lol::lol:

They are tired of getting their pathtic butts whupped. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

afraid to post :lol::lol::lol::lol:

They are tired of getting their pathtic butts whupped. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

PFUCKTARD

"Rep System Guidelines: Our reputation system is designed to provide a feedback and credibility mechanism."

P F Tinmore Rep Power: 0
"PF Tinmore is off the scale"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back