It seems American liberals are becoming the only fools left on the planet that welcome Islamic refug

Its Muslims who want to kill us right now.

Every American should be war of every Muslim.

True story.
I'll let my neighbor know I wont tolerate him beheading me even though he has been planning to for at least 10 years. :laugh:

You do that and hope your neighbor of ten years will be there to defend your sorry ass.
How would my neighbor defend me from himself? He is on a secret mission given to him by ISIS to kill me. This plan is 10 years in the making. I think it would be safer to call my buddy in homeland security to come get this dangerous muslim.
laugh.gif

Well your the one who said you won't tolerate HIM beheading you. If he did it wouldn't be any great loss.

Just hope the rest of your neighborhood survives.

I wont tolerate him beheading me and since he has an evil plan to do it I better call the Muslim police to get him.
laugh.gif

There are a lot of Muslims in my neighborhood. Do you think they also have plans on beheading me?

If they had those plans I'm sure they would have done it by now. Since they haven't I would assume your safe. Of course things could change. You never know.

I'll let my neighbor know I wont tolerate him beheading me even though he has been planning to for at least 10 years. :laugh:

You do that and hope your neighbor of ten years will be there to defend your sorry ass.
How would my neighbor defend me from himself? He is on a secret mission given to him by ISIS to kill me. This plan is 10 years in the making. I think it would be safer to call my buddy in homeland security to come get this dangerous muslim.
laugh.gif

Well your the one who said you won't tolerate HIM beheading you. If he did it wouldn't be any great loss.

I wont tolerate him beheading me and since he has an evil plan to do it I better call the Muslim police to get him.
laugh.gif

There are a lot of Muslims in my neighborhood. Do you think they also have plans on beheading me?

If they had those plans I'm sure they would have done it by now. Since they haven't I would assume your safe. Of course things could change. You never know.
I thought all Muslims shared a secret desire to behead me? You guys need to be consistent in your claims.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I thought all Muslims shared a secret desire to behead me? You guys need to be consistent in your claims.

They wouldn't dirty their hands on you.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Why do they shake my hand all the time then?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Nope. Not all. Just the jihadists and that includes ISIS.

The rest of the Muslims do nothing about the jihadists so one has to assume they either agree with them or are to scared to interfere. Either way. They do nothing.

laugh.gif

I don't.

laugh.gif

I don't.
When did you convert to the Islamic faith? You didnt forget what we were talking about did you?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The rest of the Muslims do nothing about the jihadists so one has to assume they either agree with them or are to scared to interfere. Either way. They do nothing.
What are the rest of Muslims supposed to do? The rest of the christians dont do anything about the christian terrorists.

Muslims are actively trying to kill us. Every American should be wary of every Muslim. This paranoia will probably save your life one day.

No, it probably won't. What it is far more likely to do, if it continues unabated, is drive us into more bad foreign policy. The kind of foreign policy that has create the terrorism problem in the first place.

A statement like "Muslims are trying to kill us" implies that all Muslims are trying to kill us, which is false. Most of us know that, but it's comforting, and emotionally satisfying to make extreme statements. Emotionally satisfying, false statements are social poison.

Muslims are trying to kill us and they have killed many all over the world. They will kill many more.

Nothing extreme about that statement at all.

Oh and your emotional psychobabble is amusing.

Social poison my ass.
FEAR! FEAR! FEAR!

Liberals and climate change: FEAR! FEAR! FEAR!

laugh.gif

What are the rest of Muslims supposed to do? The rest of the christians dont do anything about the christian terrorists.

What do you mean what should they do??

Good God. They outnumber the jihadists by millions. One would think if they don't agree with them that they would do something about them. Instead they do nothing.

Christian terrorists?? WOW Let me know when one beheads someone, burns them alive and executes prisoners and puts it on Al Jazeera.

laugh.gif

Good God. They outnumber the jihadists by millions. One would think if they don't agree with them that they would do something about them. Instead they do nothing.

Christian terrorists?? WOW Let me know when one beheads someone, burns them alive and executes prisoners and puts it on Al Jazeera.
Surely you have an idea of what the muslims should do? What do you think they should do? What would be your plan?

Yes. Christian terrorists. Why do they have to mimic everything ISIS does for you to be concerned? Isnt it enough they blow up buildings and do mass shootings?

Surely you have an idea of what the muslims should do? What do you think they should do? What would be your plan?

Yes. Christian terrorists. Why do they have to mimic everything ISIS does for you to be concerned? Isnt it enough they blow up buildings and do mass shootings?

I've come to the conclusion that you are someone to be ignored. So ignore you I will. Guess you'll have to answer your own questions from now on.

Oh and your an asshole.

Big Deep and Wide.

Europe by the day is quickly becoming less tolerant of welcoming in the 6th century third-worlders.
Soon, American idiots, er, I mean American liberals are likely to be the only ones left that want them.
We should all help out by suggesting all refugees head for blue states where liberals are ready to sign them up and start their indoctrination process.

Germany Shuts Its Open Door to Refugees

Can blowing up balloons for refugees blow up in your face?

BERLIN — If you thought the United States is polarized over immigration, take a look at how Europe is now paralyzed by the refugees on their doorstep who in Germany alone could number one million by the end of the year. The crisis has given rise to what has become known here aswillkommenskultur, a neologism meaning “a culture of being welcoming”. It is associated with scenes at German train stations of bewildered Syrians, Iraqis and Afghans arriving to cheers from smiling happy Germans waving welcome signs and multicolored balloons. The term is also used derisively by those who saywillkommenskultur is naïve.

Chancellor Angela Merkel became the willkommenskultur queen a couple of months ago when she suspended restrictions on refugees seeking asylum. But branding the country refugee-friendly made some Germans queasy. Even before the Friday the 13th attack on Paris, many wondered whether the newcomers might include members of ISIS’s covert operatives. Hostility to her open refugee policy grew, most notably within her own party and last week her interior ministry re-imposed the very restrictions Ms. Merkel had so auspiciously lifted.

Germany Shuts Its Open Door to Refugees

Michigan Republican Governor Rick Snyder wants to welcome the refuges in too. I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact Dearborn, MI has millions of Muslims that show up to vote every 2 years. In that respect, they are better citizens than Christians.

Rick Snyder: We Must Welcome Refugees—After Screening Them

Roughly 50 thousand votes he has to worry about.

I've come to the conclusion that you are someone to be ignored. So ignore you I will. Guess you'll have to answer your own questions from now on.

Oh and your an asshole.

Big Deep and Wide.
Lots of people use that excuse when they find their beliefs are hypocritical and dont make sense. Thanks for admitting you cant answer the questions I posed to you.

I don't.
When did you convert to the Islamic faith? You didnt forget what we were talking about did you?

Wouldn't do such a horrible thing.

Muslims are actively trying to kill us. Every American should be wary of every Muslim. This paranoia will probably save your life one day.

No, it probably won't. What it is far more likely to do, if it continues unabated, is drive us into more bad foreign policy. The kind of foreign policy that has create the terrorism problem in the first place.

A statement like "Muslims are trying to kill us" implies that all Muslims are trying to kill us, which is false. Most of us know that, but it's comforting, and emotionally satisfying to make extreme statements. Emotionally satisfying, false statements are social poison.

Muslims are trying to kill us and they have killed many all over the world. They will kill many more.

Nothing extreme about that statement at all.

Oh and your emotional psychobabble is amusing.

Social poison my ass.
FEAR! FEAR! FEAR!

Liberals and climate change: FEAR! FEAR! FEAR!
Who is the LIB hero on climate change? (They used to call it "global warming" HAAAA HAAAA !!!! but that didn't work with the real scientists so someone quick find another phrase!) Our good buddy. The "vaguely gay" Al Gore. The same Al Gore who claimed he invented the internet and flies around the globe in a fucking charter jet spewing out tons of carbon emissions, but that's OK because the asshole has enough money to buy 'carbon offsets'. The same Al Gore who sold his radical left wing failing cable station to the fucking jihadists and pocketed millions.
Fucking bastard!

Oh and your an asshole.

Big Deep and Wide.
Lots of people use that excuse when they find their beliefs are hypocritical and dont make sense. Thanks for admitting you cant answer the questions I posed to you.

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

Your questions are as foolish as you are. Why should anyone answer them since the only answer you want to hear is the one you agree with.

Thanks for showing everyone what a fool you are.

Last edited:
We listened to Colin Powell as he showed the UN artists conceptions of mobile chemical and biological weapons labs in Iraq. We listened to him while he explained that Saddam Hussein posed an imminent threat to world peace. We listened to him as he rallied the world to support our overthrow of the Ba'athists in Iraq.

We now forget what Sec. Powell further said: the Pottery Barn clause. You break it, you buy it.

And the Middle East is broken. Where's our plan now?
Whatever our plan is it should include turning over Bush, Cheney, Powell, Rumsfeld and Rice to the World Court in the Hague -- and accept invitations to the hangings.

Forum List

Back