It seems American liberals are becoming the only fools left on the planet that welcome Islamic refug

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Europe by the day is quickly becoming less tolerant of welcoming in the 6th century third-worlders.
Soon, American idiots, er, I mean American liberals are likely to be the only ones left that want them.
We should all help out by suggesting all refugees head for blue states where liberals are ready to sign them up and start their indoctrination process.

Germany Shuts Its Open Door to Refugees

Can blowing up balloons for refugees blow up in your face?

BERLIN — If you thought the United States is polarized over immigration, take a look at how Europe is now paralyzed by the refugees on their doorstep who in Germany alone could number one million by the end of the year. The crisis has given rise to what has become known here aswillkommenskultur, a neologism meaning “a culture of being welcoming”. It is associated with scenes at German train stations of bewildered Syrians, Iraqis and Afghans arriving to cheers from smiling happy Germans waving welcome signs and multicolored balloons. The term is also used derisively by those who saywillkommenskultur is naïve.

Chancellor Angela Merkel became the willkommenskultur queen a couple of months ago when she suspended restrictions on refugees seeking asylum. But branding the country refugee-friendly made some Germans queasy. Even before the Friday the 13th attack on Paris, many wondered whether the newcomers might include members of ISIS’s covert operatives. Hostility to her open refugee policy grew, most notably within her own party and last week her interior ministry re-imposed the very restrictions Ms. Merkel had so auspiciously lifted.
Germany Shuts Its Open Door to Refugees

Middle east states have had their fill of refugees as well.

Everyone is putting out the not welcome sign.

Fences going up.

Everyone is learning that sometimes fences make for good neighbors. Compassion is a wonderful thing but self preservation is as well.

These white liberals think they are so great, that they can change a people culture to theirs
No, they think terrorists will do their dirty work for them, then come to heel. I look forward to the day of reckoning. I hate the Americans who are defending terrorists more than I hate the terrorists themselves, and I'm hopeful that we'll revive drawing and quartering traitors, just for them.

Why the fuck are we flying these swarthy bastards around the world? If anything is to be done why not set up a safe zone with UN protection somewhere in the Middle East.

These white liberals think they are so great, that they can change a people culture to theirs
No, they think terrorists will do their dirty work for them, then come to heel. I look forward to the day of reckoning. I hate the Americans who are defending terrorists more than I hate the terrorists themselves, and I'm hopeful that we'll revive drawing and quartering traitors, just for them.

Given that I'm pretty sure you think anyone calling for sane, moral behavior is "defending terrorists", I can only offer "fuck off and die".

Why the fuck are we flying these swarthy bastards around the world? If anything is to be done why not set up a safe zone with UN protection somewhere in the Middle East.

We already tried to create pockets of civility in the Middle East. Israel first. Then Iraq.

Filthy Muslims went on the war path.

Republicans are hoping to get more traction with this than Ebola and scary babies from Mexico.

Seriously, what else do they have? Everything they touch is fucked up. These refugees wouldn't even be here without Republicans and the way they destabilized the Middle East.

The Republicans should cut a deal with Obama. Bring those 10K cut throat Muslim punk bastards here. But the first time one is connected with terrorist activity Obama shall immediately resign and report to a federal prison to await trial for crimes against the state,

you think it's sane and moral to bring in terrorist Muslims....While denying entry to Christians???

Given that I'm pretty sure you think anyone calling for sane, moral behavior is "defending terrorists", I can only offer "fuck off and die".

Forum List

Back