It really is just personal responsibility at this point

Frum is a piece of shit. Who gives a rat's ass what he has to say about anything.
Even a POS gets it right once in a while. Although, the trump Nazis have yet to get a hit. Over 74 million people that get it wrong every fvcking time.

Even a POS gets it right once in a while. Although, the trump Nazis have yet to get a hit. Over 74 million people that get it wrong every fvcking time.

Not a fan of Trump

...but you really wannaa know what I am not a fan of?

left sider dick bags like you...as with the right sider dick bags you are a fucking IDIOT...FOP...who actually thinks there are two distinctly unique sides to this equation.

Engaging with you would be like talking to a TV.

Now kindly go fuck off.

Fuckin drone.

The vaccinated ones, yes.

No, for everyone. Unless you are very old, very ill, or very unhealthy, it's a cold. know many people who had covid...about a third had no symptoms at all. One thought he had bronchitis. He had it again (despite a vaccine) and it was...a mild cold. Worst reaction was a cold that "kicked his ass for 3 days." That guy is 70, diabetic, and fat.

At this point CIA and MI6 are controlling cyberspace propaganda in collusion with such notorious epidemiologst-psychopaths as Neil Ferguson. MI6 is especially now getting off on manipulating UK hospital admission stats, in mimesis of the CDC, because like South Africa, Omicron is mild so underlying causes get less reified than the fact that these are infected.

Unknown to the majority of internet scapegoats, these are infected with an (attenuated virus [italics]) likely without even the help of vaccine pressure on the virus, apart from the vaccine-linked Omicron mutation, N969K.

No, for everyone. Unless you are very old, very ill, or very unhealthy, it's a cold. know many people who had covid...about a third had no symptoms at all. One thought he had bronchitis. He had it again (despite a vaccine) and it was...a mild cold. Worst reaction was a cold that "kicked his ass for 3 days." That guy is 70, diabetic, and fat.
A major target of the commie virus is obesity, a glaring thing first noticed by thinner, lighter weight commie virologists who were sampling the anuses of bats.

All this needless dying, just to "own the libs", like this lib gives a shit about MAGA killing themselves. :laugh:

This thread was moved to Elections for some insane reason, but I'll continue to stick to the OP topic of vaccinations, thank you very much.

4i6Ckte.gif
4i6Ckte.gif
4i6Ckte.gif

Forum List

Back