It really doesn't make sense to me why republicans have no respect for ANY leftwing policies

Another billy failed troll thread where he generalizes and still gets it wrong.
Hey, Billy. Every leftist policy has been a gross failure. Deal with it.

If you insist on voting republican, you should at least educate yourself on policy so you can have a balanced perspective. I think many republicans take government for granted. Their overly emotional philosophy on the role of government blinds them in seeing it realistically and critically.

Doesn't it bother you republicans have no respect for our nation's crumbling infrastructure? How about scientific research to improve policy?

Take consumer protection laws. Don't you think there should be LAWS in place that restrict the amount of lead in paint? How about keeping carcigenics out of our foods and pharmaceuticals? Self regulation is fantasy. Did you know sodium bicarbonate is a cancer causing ingredient in pork products? I guarantee you most Americans don't know that. Corporations save money by using certain ingredients that are harmful to one's health. Some of these ingredients make food taste better for instance. Doesnt that disturb you? How about trans fat? Shoudnt we have LAWS that bar including it in our foods? How about keeping chemicals out of cigarettes to make them even more addictive?

How about credit card companies making critical terms more transparent in their contracts to the average consumer?

Shouldn't there be laws that protect consumers? Just answer the question: yes or no? Do you really think republicans in power care about these issues? Hell no.

How can you not see how powerful and corrupt many corporations are? Remember when Oprah was sued for defamation by the meat industry for simply saying she would never eat a hamburger? Talk about an assault on free speech.

Consumer protection is a leftwing ideology.

Doesn't it disturb you that corporate crime prosecution is so low? Do you really think republicans will do ANYTHING about that? Now granted SOME democrats won't do anything about it either, but at least it can be said this is a progressive issue.

If republicans considered these things, they would consider voting for people like Elizabeth Warren.
educate yourself. Your meme doesn't hold water. It isn't that they don't have respect for these issues, it is that they have different solutions to these issue and YOU don't like their solutions because it does not involve enslaving more people to government.

I suggest that YOU educate yourself and take the hate googles off and actually look at what the other side is saying. Maybe you'll find out that they don't hate at all.

BTW.....why not show some respect for right wing policies while your at it.

My sister is a senior policy analyst for
congress. She works for Paul Ryan. She is amazed how many ignorant people can propose policy. For instance, people push for forcing welfare recipients to take drug tests. Not only does this cost millions of dollars, it is also useless. The actual rate of drug use us statistically rare among this population.

FACTUAL INFORMATION MATTERS.

Republicans support government only when they agree with it. Otherwise, fuck our air, water, science programs, education and on down the list. Kind of dumb if you ask me.
liberalism has been the worst thing for education.

It's funny how we were once number one in the world but now with social promotion, grading on a curve and feel good liberal policies our education system has been failing miserably.

And last time I checked it was a republican president who signed the epa into law.

I don't know anyone regardless of party who is for rampant pollution. The question is how far do you want to go?

I mean does the presence of a subspecies of a mouse mouse or some snot flower justify shutting down construction projects?

It's a matter of degree and as usual libs go to far and then accuse others of wanting to abolish all protections

It's the same mindset that calls a lower than desired increase in spending a cut.

If you insist on voting republican, you should at least educate yourself on policy so you can have a balanced perspective. I think many republicans take government for granted. Their overly emotional philosophy on the role of government blinds them in seeing it realistically and critically.

Doesn't it bother you republicans have no respect for our nation's crumbling infrastructure? How about scientific research to improve policy?

Take consumer protection laws. Don't you think there should be LAWS in place that restrict the amount of lead in paint? How about keeping carcigenics out of our foods and pharmaceuticals? Self regulation is fantasy. Did you know sodium bicarbonate is a cancer causing ingredient in pork products? I guarantee you most Americans don't know that. Corporations save money by using certain ingredients that are harmful to one's health. Some of these ingredients make food taste better for instance. Doesnt that disturb you? How about trans fat? Shoudnt we have LAWS that bar including it in our foods? How about keeping chemicals out of cigarettes to make them even more addictive?

How about credit card companies making critical terms more transparent in their contracts to the average consumer?

Shouldn't there be laws that protect consumers? Just answer the question: yes or no? Do you really think republicans in power care about these issues? Hell no.

How can you not see how powerful and corrupt many corporations are? Remember when Oprah was sued for defamation by the meat industry for simply saying she would never eat a hamburger? Talk about an assault on free speech.

Doesn't it disturb you that corporate crime prosecution is so low? Do you really think republicans will do ANYTHING about that? Now granted SOME democrats won't do anything about it either, but at least it can be said this is a progressive issue.

If republicans considered these things, they would consider voting for people like Elizabeth Warren.

Just one comment for now. It does disturb me that Eric Holder has had 6 years to prosecute corporate crime and hasn't done so. Republicans do not control the Justice department, Obama does.

Amusing coming from someone who's threads for the most part are nothing more than attacks and insults against Republicans for not believing as he does. My advice take your own advice and at least educate yourself on policy so you can have a balanced perspective.
Aren't you one of those conservatives that supports raising the minimum wage? Why criticize me bashing republicans if you don't give ANY credit for Obama and other liberals' push for this?
I criticize you for saying republicans are dumb or uneducated for not sharing your or every liberal viewpoint .I will stop doing this when when you put away that broad brush you like to paint people with.
I never said republicans were uneducated. Just answer this question: have you ever given praise to a liberal like Obama for pushing for a raise to minimum wage?
Never. Never will, either. Why would I praise someone for putting people out of work and companies out of business?
You know republicans do too. Government workers lose their jobs because of republican policies. They also cost the economy. The famous gov shut down cost the economy $24 billion and put thousands of people on furlough.

None of the government employees lost a dime in pay.

I criticize you for saying republicans are dumb or uneducated for not sharing your or every liberal viewpoint .I will stop doing this when when you put away that broad brush you like to paint people with.
I never said republicans were uneducated. Just answer this question: have you ever given praise to a liberal like Obama for pushing for a raise to minimum wage?
Never. Never will, either. Why would I praise someone for putting people out of work and companies out of business?
You know republicans do too. Government workers lose their jobs because of republican policies. They also cost the economy. The famous gov shut down cost the economy $24 billion and put thousands of people on furlough.
Government workers SHOULD lose their jobs. We should have a defense department, a State Department, a Judiciary, a Justice Department, A treasury, a post office and Congress. About half of the 4.3 million federal jobs aren't justified by the US Constitution.

That's about $150 billion for nothing more than the likelihood that unionized federal employees are likely solid Democrat voters.

lol,

You extremist wonder why the American people won't vote for you? lol

I guess you already forgot about last November, huh!

Their overly emotional philosophy on the role of government blinds them in seeing it realistically and critically.

I found that opening statements particularly humorous because if there is one thing that truly defines a Liberal it is a profound emotional connection to government and it's role in our lives. Liberals want government to regulate everything, tax everything and everyone that makes any money and otherwise be our nanny from womb to tomb. Liberals seems to have a sincere desire to improve the lives of poor people but they erroneously believe the government is the best way to help the poor. That has been proven to be a spectacular failure given the introduction of LBJs "The Great Society" in 1964. Look at any measure of quality of life for poor people in America since 1964 and it is down, down down.
I don't understand where this myth comes from that liberals want the gov to tax and regulate everything. Democrats of all people don't push that. Hell if they did they would make much less money.

I want a moderately regulated market. I want people to be taxed based on their income. That's it.
How about we tax everyone at the same rate? Why should I pay $300,000/year to the IRS when you get $6,000 back in EITC? Are the roads I drive gold plated? Do the cops come in chauffeur driven limos? Hell! Your six kids are getting 10 or 12 grand's worth of education each and mine are grown up and paying for schools where they have no kids either.

Sorry guy. I can't afford your irresponsibility any longer.
Like I've said before, taxing the wealthy the most isn't about what's fair, it's about what's realistic. They are the main source of revenue whether you like it or not. Poor people cannot afford a flat tax. If you want the poor to pay more in taxes, you raise the miminum wage high enough. That is what's fair.

God it's so typical on here for you rightwing scum bags to automatically assume I am poor because I am liberal. You people are so scummy and so narrow minded it makes me sick.

There is no wealth tax dumbass!

I found that opening statements particularly humorous because if there is one thing that truly defines a Liberal it is a profound emotional connection to government and it's role in our lives. Liberals want government to regulate everything, tax everything and everyone that makes any money and otherwise be our nanny from womb to tomb. Liberals seems to have a sincere desire to improve the lives of poor people but they erroneously believe the government is the best way to help the poor. That has been proven to be a spectacular failure given the introduction of LBJs "The Great Society" in 1964. Look at any measure of quality of life for poor people in America since 1964 and it is down, down down.
I don't understand where this myth comes from that liberals want the gov to tax and regulate everything. Democrats of all people don't push that. Hell if they did they would make much less money.

I want a moderately regulated market. I want people to be taxed based on their income. That's it.
How about we tax everyone at the same rate? Why should I pay $300,000/year to the IRS when you get $6,000 back in EITC? Are the roads I drive gold plated? Do the cops come in chauffeur driven limos? Hell! Your six kids are getting 10 or 12 grand's worth of education each and mine are grown up and paying for schools where they have no kids either.

Sorry guy. I can't afford your irresponsibility any longer.
Like I've said before, taxing the wealthy the most isn't about what's fair, it's about what's realistic. They are the main source of revenue whether you like it or not. Poor people cannot afford a flat tax. If you want the poor to pay more in taxes, you raise the miminum wage high enough. That is what's fair.

God it's so typical on here for you rightwing scum bags to automatically assume I am poor because I am liberal. You people are so scummy and so narrow minded it makes me sick.
Fair? To who? Then you're taxing businesses by requiring them to pay more for labor and as we know, corporations don't pay taxes. They pass the cost along to the consumer. Minimum wage hikes are inflationary; every time. They result in fewer jobs, more small business failures and higher prices for goods. You could double the minimum wage and Mickey D's would be selling more expensive burgers with less staff. The only way to fix income inequality is to educate the low wage earners and turn them into high wage earners. You can't tax people into poverty to erase poverty.
The first thing you have to fix is the entitlement mentality.

I don't owe you shit. IF I choose to give you some help, that's on me. Lord knows I do MY part. You are not entitled to what I work for, what I earn as a result of investment in my business or what I've managed to save. IT'S MINE.

Talk about scumbags! You already get too big a piece of what I earn and you want more. GFY!!

Get rid of the mentality that working hard is "acting white", that the government owes you a place to live and food to eat. If you're not making enough money to feed your kids, remember that you had them, I didn't. Get off your ass and learn a skill that is worth more than flipping a damned burger.
Damn son, if you're hungry, stop by. I'll feed you, but if you want to sit on your ass and wait for your EBT card to be recharged, go fuck yourself.
There is nothing inflationary about raising the minimum wage you doofus. The jobs lost and the price increase depends on how high it is raised. Raising the minumum wage to 10.10 for instance, would raise prices by pennies on the dollar and would only kill a couple hundred thousand jobs. Over time, the boost in consumer spending from bigger paychecks would create jobs. We would regain any jobs lost and more. This is a consumer driven economy dumbshit. 70% of it comes from consumer demand.

You are also too stupid to understand today's job market. Low wage jobs significantly outnumber higher wage jobs. That means millions of people have NO CHOICE but to accept low wage jobs. Oh and if we did train poor people to become more skilled, who the fuck would pay for that training?

Moron.

I worked a low wage job and went to night school (that I paid for) and got a high paying job for my efforts. What is this "if WE did train poor people nonsense. If they aren't interested in getting a skill that pays more, they deserve no more.

It really doesn't make sense to me why republicans have no respect for ANY leftwing policies

The left LIES habitually, they are untrustworthy, they intentionally deceive, they are back stabbers. On those rare occasions when we have tried to find common ground, a compromise, the left fully intends to break the deal the first chance they get. Its really not possible to work with the left on anything. Plus they hate our guts that much is clear so imo the left can go to hell.

First of all, you're a fucking idiot

Second: We have laws and regulations for all the things you've mentioned

3rd. You're a fucking idiot

Fourth thing? How about any links or sources to substantiate these claims you make

and

Finally
v
v
v
v
v
v
You're a fucing idiot
It must be frustrating you don't have an intelligent argument to counter my thread huh?

Fourth thing? How about any links or sources to substantiate these claims you make

and

Finally
v
v
v
v
v
v
You're a fucing idiot
It must be frustrating you don't have an intelligent argument to counter my thread huh?
He doesnt need an intelligent argument. He doesnt need any argument. Your statements are counter-factual and absurd just on their face.

and

Finally
v
v
v
v
v
v
You're a fucing idiot

Posting known bunk and expecting others to prove you wrong is the mentality of a two year old, that is the mentality of the far left drones on this board..

a carcinogen?

Clinical Trials now planned on Sodium Bicarbonate as a cancer treatment

The University of Arizona Cancer Center has been working for a decade on the use of Sodium Bicarbonate as a biological buffer and an anti-cancer agent. For example, in 2003 (Raghunand) they showed how drinking sodium bicarbonate resulted in the alkalisation of the area around cancer tumours resulting in a cessation of new metastases. But the work has largely been conducted in mice. Further research has shown that sodium bicarbonate had an effect on breast and prostate cancers but had mixed results with other cancers.

Now Dr. Marty Pagel, PhD is going to research the effects of sodium bicarbonate with breast cancer patients. The research funding will come from a $ 2 million grant from the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the organisation set up in the USA to sponsor the development of Complementary and Alternative Therapies..
National Institute of Health
Rats and Mice: Cancer Test Summary
Rat Target Sites Mouse Target Sites TD50 (mg/kg/day)
Male Female Male Female Rat Mouse
no positive no test no positive no test no positive no positive
NO POSITIVE RESULTS Capisce?

Forum List

Back