It really doesn't make sense to me why republicans have no respect for ANY leftwing policies

If you insist on voting republican, you should at least educate yourself on policy so you can have a balanced perspective. I think many republicans take government for granted. Their overly emotional philosophy on the role of government blinds them in seeing it realistically and critically.

Doesn't it bother you republicans have no respect for our nation's crumbling infrastructure? How about scientific research to improve policy?

Take consumer protection laws. Don't you think there should be LAWS in place that restrict the amount of lead in paint? How about keeping carcigenics out of our foods and pharmaceuticals? Self regulation is fantasy. Did you know sodium bicarbonate is a cancer causing ingredient in pork products? I guarantee you most Americans don't know that. Corporations save money by using certain ingredients that are harmful to one's health. Some of these ingredients make food taste better for instance. Doesnt that disturb you? How about trans fat? Shoudnt we have LAWS that bar including it in our foods? How about keeping chemicals out of cigarettes to make them even more addictive?

How about credit card companies making critical terms more transparent in their contracts to the average consumer?

Shouldn't there be laws that protect consumers? Just answer the question: yes or no? Do you really think republicans in power care about these issues? Hell no.

How can you not see how powerful and corrupt many corporations are? Remember when Oprah was sued for defamation by the meat industry for simply saying she would never eat a hamburger? Talk about an assault on free speech.

Consumer protection is a leftwing ideology.

Doesn't it disturb you that corporate crime prosecution is so low? Do you really think republicans will do ANYTHING about that? Now granted SOME democrats won't do anything about it either, but at least it can be said this is a progressive issue.

If republicans considered these things, they would consider voting for people like Elizabeth Warren.

First of all, you're a fucking idiot

Second: We have laws and regulations for all the things you've mentioned

3rd. You're a fucking idiot

Fourth thing? How about any links or sources to substantiate these claims you make

and

Finally
v
v
v
v
v
v
You're a fucing idiot
It must be frustrating you don't have an intelligent argument to counter my thread huh?
Ok
I'll try to come up with an intellectual rebuttal to your false statements.

Wait right here

Perfect description of Billy! He's been shitting all over this board for 3 years.

450.jpg

If you insist on voting republican, you should at least educate yourself on policy so you can have a balanced perspective. I think many republicans take government for granted. Their overly emotional philosophy on the role of government blinds them in seeing it realistically and critically.

Doesn't it bother you republicans have no respect for our nation's crumbling infrastructure? How about scientific research to improve policy?

Take consumer protection laws. Don't you think there should be LAWS in place that restrict the amount of lead in paint? How about keeping carcigenics out of our foods and pharmaceuticals? Self regulation is fantasy. Did you know sodium bicarbonate is a cancer causing ingredient in pork products? I guarantee you most Americans don't know that. Corporations save money by using certain ingredients that are harmful to one's health. Some of these ingredients make food taste better for instance. Doesnt that disturb you? How about trans fat? Shoudnt we have LAWS that bar including it in our foods? How about keeping chemicals out of cigarettes to make them even more addictive?

How about credit card companies making critical terms more transparent in their contracts to the average consumer?

Shouldn't there be laws that protect consumers? Just answer the question: yes or no? Do you really think republicans in power care about these issues? Hell no.

How can you not see how powerful and corrupt many corporations are? Remember when Oprah was sued for defamation by the meat industry for simply saying she would never eat a hamburger? Talk about an assault on free speech.

Doesn't it disturb you that corporate crime prosecution is so low? Do you really think republicans will do ANYTHING about that? Now granted SOME democrats won't do anything about it either, but at least it can be said this is a progressive issue.

If republicans considered these things, they would consider voting for people like Elizabeth Warren.

Fourth thing? How about any links or sources to substantiate these claims you make

and

Finally
v
v
v
v
v
v
You're a fucing idiot
It must be frustrating you don't have an intelligent argument to counter my thread huh?
He doesnt need an intelligent argument. He doesnt need any argument. Your statements are counter-factual and absurd just on their face.
How about you just admit you actually can't explain why I am wrong? See right now you just sound like a dumbass.

and

Finally
v
v
v
v
v
v
You're a fucing idiot
He doesnt need an intelligent argument. He doesnt need any argument. Your statements are counter-factual and absurd just on their face.
How about you just admit you actually can't explain why I am wrong? See right now you just sound like a dumbass.
Can't prove you're wrong until you provide a verifiable claim
All you did was make broad generalizations and opinion.

Need some soda water?
:eusa_hand:

and

Finally
v
v
v
v
v
v
You're a fucing idiot

Need some soda water?
How about you just admit defeat for my thread? You might as well.

and

Finally
v
v
v
v
v
v
You're a fucing idiot
Is there any Republican who argues there shouldnt be laws about lead in paint?
WHy not admit your posts are filled with ignorant opinions and gross generalizations. You sound like a dumbass.

and

Finally
v
v
v
v
v
v
You're a fucing idiot

Need some soda water?
Ok

I admit that your thread is defeated

and

Finally
v
v
v
v
v
v
You're a fucing idiot

Need some soda water?
Because that's much easier than hearing you support any of the claims you made

Amusing coming from someone who's threads for the most part are nothing more than attacks and insults against Republicans for not believing as he does. My advice take your own advice and at least educate yourself on policy so you can have a balanced perspective.
Aren't you one of those conservatives that supports raising the minimum wage? Why criticize me bashing republicans if you don't give ANY credit for Obama and other liberals' push for this?
I criticize you for saying republicans are dumb or uneducated for not sharing your or every liberal viewpoint .I will stop doing this when when you put away that broad brush you like to paint people with.
I never said republicans were uneducated. Just answer this question: have you ever given praise to a liberal like Obama for pushing for a raise to minimum wage?
Never. Never will, either. Why would I praise someone for putting people out of work and companies out of business?
You know republicans do too. Government workers lose their jobs because of republican policies. They also cost the economy. The famous gov shut down cost the economy $24 billion and put thousands of people on furlough.

Because President Obama and Harry Reid would not negotiate over a delay in the implementation of the health care bill and Government workers being on the New Health Care Bill, then they blamed it on republicans and the budget.
Then they turned around and delayed it on their own terms anyway.
If Obama had gotten himself involved with the process like many of our past presidents have done over their signature programs, he would have known that there was problems with the web site.

In the hours leading up to the deadline, House Republican leaders won approval, in a vote of 228 to 201, of a new plan to tie further government spending to a one-year delay in a requirement that individuals buy health insurance. The House proposal would deny federal subsidies to members of Congress, Capitol Hill staff, executive branch political appointees, White House staff, and the president and vice president, who would be forced to buy their health coverage on the Affordable Care Act’s new insurance exchanges.

Force American Citizens on it, but not The Government Workers.
Delay for Companies till 2017 but not for Citizens.

and

Finally
v
v
v
v
v
v
You're a fucing idiot
WHy not admit your posts are filled with ignorant opinions and gross generalizations. You sound like a dumbass.
The obvious point is that republicans don't care enough about regulation. The other obvious point is admitting you respect leftwing ideology by agreeing to regulations. Republicans want less and less of them even when it jeopardizes one's safety.

and

Finally
v
v
v
v
v
v
You're a fucing idiot
The obvious point is that republicans don't care enough about regulation. The other obvious point is admitting you respect leftwing ideology by agreeing to regulations. Republicans want less and less of them even when it jeopardizes one's safety.
See there you go spouting bullshit.
Republicans believe in sensible regulation.
Democrats never met a reg they didnt love.

Um define "sensible regulation".

Republican support or not, we are talking about leftwing ideology. Get used to it.

Um define "sensible regulation".

Republican support or not, we are talking about leftwing ideology. Get used to it.
Gotta few years before I gotta worry about Leftwing ideology.
Thanks anyway

and

Finally
v
v
v
v
v
v
You're a fucing idiot

Need some soda water?
Why would anyone admit defeat against a man who is unarmed in any battle of wits?

Leftwing ideology has been wrong about everything for probably 50 years or more. No wonder Conservatives oppose it.

Did you know sodium bicarbonate is a cancer causing ingredient in pork products? I guarantee you most Americans don't know that.

You have corrected this of course, haven't you??

Haven't you??

lol

Greg

Leftwing ideology has been wrong about everything for probably 50 years or more. No wonder Conservatives oppose it.

And that is why Richard Nixon formed the epa
Reagan started the space station freedom that turned into the international space station. He also supported star wars and fusion....
George hw Bush to mars
George w Bush, Moon to mars.

Conservatives use to be the biggest supporters of space travel and tech advancement.

You'd also support infrastructure and what this country needed.

Forum List

Back