It looks like Trump can't lock Hillary up

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
The excuse was that somehow Sessions didn't want to (even though he's an ultra right winger).
With Sessions gone, no charges have been brought up.
Can you guys tell me when you're gonna lock Hillary up?

Typical troll thread?

How so? Your claimed impediment to locking her up is gone. This is your chance. Why aren't you going for it? Chicken?

I never claimed anything, I never rush to judgment. My screen name describes the tension between the things I want to believe about my Nation and the things that I know to be true. There are two systems of justice in this Nation, one for us fly over folk, and one for the folks flying over us. Yes, the thread is a troll thread, nothing more.

Typical troll thread?

How so? Your claimed impediment to locking her up is gone. This is your chance. Why aren't you going for it? Chicken?

I never claimed anything, I never rush to judgment. My screen name describes the tension between the things I want to believe about my Nation and the things that I know to be true. There are two systems of justice in this Nation, one for us fly over folk, and one for the folks flying over us. Yes, the thread is a troll thread, nothing more.

So what is the holdup this time?

Not like Hillary is going to ever lie in state at the Capital Rotunda, have a service in the National Cathedral or be buried in her Presidential Library.

Typical troll thread?

So what is the holdup this time?

You'll have to ask Donnie and his DOJ. I'm just some random guy on the internet who has no real interest in speculation.

The excuse was that somehow Sessions didn't want to (even though he's an ultra right winger).

By your stupid, idiotic, troll reasoning, just because man won't be going to Mars tomorrow or even next week or month or year, that means we never will. Hillary will get hers. The far FAR bigger question is that if she never does, what does that really say for our justice system in America? And for a democratic party that puts party always above law?

Can you tell me when you're going to prove Russian collusion?

You're all nuts on both sides

Someday soon they will lock up a bunch of crooked politicians, both dems and Republican. Guantanmo is waiting. Trust the plan.

48275343_2012976035406749_3111064963926458368_n.jpg

Forum List

Back