we need to privatize Social Security, my friends

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
we can shore up the program and end the raid on the trust fund. we can create an ownership society and individuals can own a piece of the action!

we can shore up the program and end the raid on the trust fund. we can create an ownership society and individuals can own a piece of the action!
This is what Democrats cheered about when Bush said he had to give up on privatizing SS.
Social Security is being pilfered by Congress.
Most of our money is added to the debt every year....Obama stole trillions from the fund.
Eventually they will tell us that all of that cash is just gone and we need to forget about it.

This is what Democrats cheered about when Bush said he had to give up on privatizing SS.
Most of our money is added to the debt every year....Obama stole trillions from the fund.
Eventually they will tell us that all of that cash is just gone and we need to forget about it.

Pretty sure I'm not too keen on having Obama (or some other idiot democrat) telling us what the new normal is.

If you base your friendships on who wants SS privatized, you won't have many friends.

ODS rears its stupid, uninformed head again...

https://www.quora.com/How-much-has-each-president-since-1983-borrowed-from-Social-Security

If you base your friendships on who wants SS privatized, you won't have many friends.

No, maybe you won’t have many friends, but the ones you do have will have jobs, and be responsible hardworking Americans......the rest will be like you and your family.

How would that work exactly? I'm all for eliminating the massive fraud and abuse of the Social Security System.
Simply right a law that would not allow the fund to be raided for other purposes. It will never happen though! The American public has stood for our leaders raiding our retirement pretty much since it's inception. From what I have seen the best way to screw over an american is to tell them some one is getting screwed over worse and they will just take it right up the ass. I personally do not beleive I will ever collect a penny from social security it is not a part of my retirement plan. I have this strange old school plan to pay off all my stuf by fifty and then take all those payments I used to make and bank or invest all of it. I have two years till fifty hits and my shit is payed for but I am in the middle of divorce so I am sure some unforseen financial issues are on the horrizon. This I do not worry about as I am getting rid of the undisciplined in my life. I have zero problems controling my expendatures. One year with out her is like ten years of saving with her.

While you're searching for your link to prove obama stole trillions why don't you search all the presidents back that stole from there.

The fact of the matter is it will never be privatized in my life time and if there was not a stop loss at a certain point of ones income it would be one healthy program. It's simply foolish to stop paying into it after $127,000 and will go up next year. One pays in we all pay in regardless of our income.

While you're searching for your link to prove obama stole trillions why don't you search all the presidents back that stole from there.

Since you seem to want to defend Obama robbing SS by telling us others did the same, how about you do your own fricken research, for a change.

Since you seem to want to defend Obama robbing SS by telling us others did the same, how about you do your own fricken research, for a change.

Since you think you are so sure of yourself fucking prove it boy. You know I read these posts from trumpturds that tell me they have a college education, where the fuck you get it out of a cracker jack box. What a losing follower.

The fact of the matter is it will never be privatized in my life time and if there was not a stop loss at a certain point of ones income it would be one healthy program. It's simply foolish to stop paying into it after $127,000 and will go up next year. One pays in we all pay in regardless of our income.
You are from Canada you don’t know shit! Social security is going broke because politicians use it as a slush find.

Since you think you are so sure of yourself fucking prove it boy. You know I read these posts from trumpturds that tell me they have a college education, where the fuck you get it out of a cracker jack box. What a losing follower.

Huh? Well, it's a safe bet you don't have a college education. Did you make it through middle school?

If a private pension fund stole all the money and wasted it on pet projects and could not pay the money back, those people would be in prison.

It's simply foolish to stop paying into it after $127,000 and will go up next year. One pays in we all pay in regardless of our income.

Go to hell, why should I keep paying past $127,000 when I don't get any increase in benefit for doing so? Why so others can mooch off me?

ODS rears its stupid, uninformed head again...

https://www.quora.com/How-much-has-each-president-since-1983-borrowed-from-Social-Security
Uh.....just because a previous president borrowed from it, does that excuse taking trillions from the fund???

Well, in the mind of a Democrat,.....yes it does.

And your link says Obama used every penny to pay benefits.....but it forgets to say who's benefits it paid. How much went to paying union benefits, refugee benefits, illegal immigrant's benefits?
And where did Obama get $32 billion to send to Iran???
Where did he get his hundreds of millions to pay illegal's legal fees??

Only if it is OPTIONAL. There is no legitimate Constitutional mandate for Social Security, no matter who runs it. Now if someone wants to design an optional, privately run program and offer it to the public that would be a different story. But so long as the Government is involved in any way, it’s illegal and immoral so far as I am concerned.

New Topics

Forum List

Back