It keeps getting worse

I am NOT talking about immigrants. I am talking about illegal aliens abusing our system with false claims of asylum. Stop conflating the two groups. The first are decent people looking to better their lives and showing respect for their adopted country, and the other group are illegal aliens who show callous disregard for America.

OMG. We don’t want to give well-paid people more money to put into the economy. There is too much money floating around as it is! THAT is what is causing inflation. Educate yourself before you vote again.

Definitely. Biden should retract this last handout. Everyone has to keep paying for their loans.
How do you know their claims are false? You have no facts to back that allegation.

I am also talking about illegal immigrants.

The Republican Party, but not all Republican voters, would like more White people immigrating to the US.

The Democratic Party, Independents, like a more diverse America.

Who is coming from the south of the border? Non Whites.

You totally missed the point. Neither one of those Republicans in Congress needed to have their loans forgiven, in the hundreds of thousands.

Which is a huge difference from those who are having a hard paying rent, getting food, etc because they have this debt. It does not mean that ALL of their debt was forgiven, only.......the 10 thousand or so. It has been done before, it is part of the laws in the US.

That is NOT what is causing inflation. There is a GLOBAL inflation and each country is dealing with the effect of the Pandemic and the Russian war on Ukraine which has changed a lot of things being imported or exported .

What I did say about the Republicans in Congress is that THEY were complaining about forgiving the loan of some people who needed some help, when THEY got a loan forgiveness when they DID NOT need it.

OMG. Now you’re quoting from the ACLU? No wonder you‘re so confused.

We should have just kept the illegal aliens waiting in Mexico, as Trump had arranged. The 15% or so who qualify for asylum get in after their hearing, and the other 85% making false claims don’t get in.

Plus, we still had 1 million people die under COVID last year, even more than under Trump. Why are we letting millions of low-level people who have just been bunched up in crowds of thousands in and risk more contamination to HONEST Americans?

The biggest problem among libs is that they put the welfare of Americans last.
The problem from you, as far as you have shown so far:

You are:
Homophobic
Transphobic
Ignorant
Prejudiced

There has not been an "epidemic" of covid coming from those who have entered the US during the past 2 years. If such a thing had occurred, either government would have kept people from the southern border, Northern border and coming on planes from entering the country as it had happened at the beginning of the pandemic.

This is nothing but ignorance which brings prejudice against people who do not deserve it.

Doing nothing but repeating Trump and extreme Republicans talking points never, ever, leads one to facts.

ACLU?????? Is that all you have? Seriously ?

Because facts on your part are basically non existent .

How do you know their claims are false? You have no facts to back that allegation.

Because data shows that 85% of the claims are bogus,

The Republican Party, but not all Republican voters, would like more White people immigrating to the US.
And there you go, playing the race card. Such a liberal.

So would I, IF the people coming in are a net benefit to the country. We have a legal immigration system to determine that. We cant keep up with determining that if if 100,000 illegals wade across the River and disappear into the countryside, never to be heard from again.

More of the race card.
You totally missed the point. Neither one of those Republicans in Congress needed to have their loans forgiven, in the hundreds of thousands.

Which is a huge difference from those who are having a hard paying rent, getting food, etc because they have this debt. It does not mean that ALL of their debt was forgiven, only.......the 10 thousand or so. It has been done before, it is part of the laws in the US.

Awww…..so the accountant earning $120,000 is having a hard time laying $400 a week? So hand out some money and drive inflation up on the mechanic earning $35,000.
That is NOT what is causing inflation. There is a GLOBAL inflation and each country is dealing with the effect of the Pandemic and the Russian war on Ukraine which has changed a lot of things being imported or exported .

Biden is making it worse with unnecessary spending.
What I did say about the Republicans in Congress is that THEY were complaining about forgiving the loan of some people who needed some help, when THEY got a loan forgiveness when they DID NOT need it.
And I said he have no problem with Biden acknowledging that he was wrong in pumping more money into the economy during high inflation by giving it to six-figure earners and retract it.

You are:
Homophobic
Transphobic
Ignorant
Prejudiced

And this is where I will stop reading. You arrogant leftists can’t argue your point without resorting to screeching some form of “moron!” or “racist!” That’s how I know you can’t really defend against my points, and thus you revert to going on the attack to out me on the defensive.
There has not been an "epidemic" of covid coming from those who have entered the US during the past 2 years. If such a thing had occurred, either government would have kept people from the southern border, Northern border and coming on planes from entering the country as it had happened at the beginning of the pandemic.

This is nothing but ignorance which brings prejudice against people who do not deserve it.

Doing nothing but repeating Trump and extreme Republicans talking points never, ever, leads one to facts.

and P.S. You go ahead and keep voting for the Party of Omar and Tlaib, who try to rally Congress to defund the Iron Dome and cheer on the BDS movement to villify Israel.

You are a very confused young man.

and P.S. You go ahead and keep voting for the Party of Omar and Tlaib, who try to rally Congress to defund the Iron Dome and cheer on the BDS movement to villify Israel.

You are a very confused young man.
Those two idiots can continue to try and defund the Iron Dome all they like . They are not in charge of the Party and never will be.

At least we know who they are and how to stop them. :)

And this is where I will stop reading. You arrogant leftists can’t argue your point without resorting to screeching some form of “moron!” or “racist!” That’s how I know you can’t really defend against my points, and thus you revert to going on the attack to out me on the defensive.
You have no points. You are as blind as they come.

The Republican Party is full of racists including their chosen leader. That is a fact.

You are following verbatim what they say and believe.

You are not a racist, then just STOP saying ugly things about illegal immigrants who come from the southern border. You are way too ignorant about the immigration issue to be saying anything about it.

When in a recent tweetstorm Donald Trump suggested that four Congresswomen of color leave the U.S. and “go back” to the “totally broken and crime infested places from which they came,” social media exploded. Outrage. Even some news outlets finally let go of the euphemisms and called the tweets “racist.” The Republicans, on the other hand, were quiet. As well they would be. The ideological demographics of the party dictated it.

The GOP’s membership is nearly 90 percent white and can only envision carnage and extinction as it looks upon a rights-based, religious, racial and ideologically diverse America. Or, as Lindsey Graham had noted as early as 2012, “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

n short, the United States of America is not really their America. They yearn for a white republic. That’s why they are fighting to recreate the days when, as Archie Bunker sang, “Guys like us, we had it made.” That’s why they’ve willingly gone along with and participated in a sustained attack on the country itself, allowing it to grow weaker so that they could feel stronger.

Already, Trump and the Republicans have severely harmed the institutional heft of checks-and-balances. But they’re not done. America’s international reputation and influence rest on enormous economic and military strength, as well as the intangible but all-important “soft power” brought on by a robust democracy. All three pillars are necessary to sustain America’s nearly global respect and position, yet — and this was the rub — all three are increasingly dependent on more than just whites in the United States to build and sustain. For white America to exist, America must die. And the Republicans have made their choice.

In their effort to restore a white America, the GOP had to wound the kind of multiracial democracy that not only elected Barack Obama to the presidency but enhanced America’s global reputation. Republicans, therefore, set out to create an electorate that was disproportionately white and conservative. In Ohio, Florida, Wisconsin, Alabama, North Carolina and more than 20 additionalstates GOP policies targeted African Americans, Hispanics, Asian Americans, Native Americans, the young and the poor to keep them away from the ballot box. Republican governors and GOP-majority state legislatures deployed an array of voter-suppression tactics, including closing hundreds of polling stations in minority and low-income precincts, slashing early voting hours, reinstating poll taxes, mandating discriminatory voter ID laws and purging millions from the voter rolls.

Meanwhile, before his death, Republican legislative mapmaker Thomas Hofellerset in place another key foundation for a white republic. He crafted extreme gerrymandered Congressional districts across the United States that violated the basic Constitutional concept of “one person, one vote.” His legislative maps diluted the electoral strength of large, racially diverse cities, and magnified the power of overwhelmingly white suburbs and sparsely populated rural areas. In North Carolina, for example, Hofeller’s map meant that although Democrats won 50 percent of the vote in the 2018 election, they received only 23 percent of the Congressional seats. He also had devised a method to erase the electoral strength of the growing Hispanic population by rigging the Census in a way that would create legislative districts that, in his words, “would be advantageous to Republicans and non-Hispanic whites,” and, by design, diminish the political voice of anyone else for at least a decade. (That effort was blocked by the Supreme Court.)

Oh, yes, the Republican Party is NOT made of racists who want a mainly White America. Believe those who want to believe it.

PS: Republican Voters know better and will keep that racism at bay, when they can.

You have no points. You are as blind as they come.

The Republican Party is full of racists including their chosen leader. That is a fact.

You are following verbatim what they say and believe.

You are not a racist, then just STOP saying ugly things about illegal immigrants who come from the southern border. You are way too ignorant about the immigration issue to be saying anything about it.
I am not saying ugly things. I am saying true things. These are primarily people who do not qualify to be here, and their presence is a detriment to the neighborhoods where they settle. They lower the caliber of the schools and the property values.

The liberals I know who are always defending illegals live in affluent, white neighborhoods. They are able to buy their way out of the consequences that result from liberal policies.

In the meantime, modest working class folks are paying the price.

You are:
Homophobic
Transphobic
Ignorant
Prejudiced

Lying commie sez what?

I am not saying ugly things. I am saying true things. These are primarily people who do not qualify to be here, and their presence is a detriment to the neighborhoods where they settle. They lower the caliber of the schools and the property values.

The liberals I know who are always defending illegal live in affluent, white neighborhoods. They are able to buy their way out of the consequences that result from liberal policies,
When they do NOT qualify, they are sent back. As I said THOUSANDS are deported on a yearly basis. Why is that so difficult to understand? They go through the process. IF they are not accepted, they have to leave.

Last time I look, a lot of Republicans also defend illegals, try to help them, and live in very affluent places.

Why? Because they are decent people and via their churches, etc or any organization which is already set up to help anyone who needs it, they do what they can, as it always has been, long before borders were set up with immigration laws. Borders and illegal immigration is a much newer thing than people can remember.

I am not saying ugly things. I
NFBW: You vote with the Republican Party and condone the ugly things it’s white Christian nationalist Church of Maralago high priest has to say.

Lisa558 211014-#50 “Trump was a good president who accomplished a lot, and before the Chinese released their lab-created virus on the world, we had the lowest unemployment rate in 50 years, real low-level wages increased for the first time in decades, no new wars war started, the border was under control, and the economy was booming.”​

You probably still believe that stuff and that the election was stolen from him which is fine, but I’m here to tell you Trump is the real problem to you and all thinking Republicans who have not ‘never trumped’ the racist authoritarian bastard.

Trump’s problem is his white Christian nationalism on steroids since 2015.

White Christian nationalism is the key concept to understand the authoritarian American right today and why it was soundly rejected by young and multicultural voters in the midterms this week.

Figure it out instead of going down the ‘elections are stolen’ line.

END2211110500 Portland

Watch the coming train wreck in Minnesota, whose legislators can't think straight.

Yes indeed

Racist liar said what?

NFBW: You vote with the Republican Party and condone the ugly things it’s white Christian nationalist Church of Maralago high priest has to say.

Lisa558 211014-#50 “Trump was a good president who accomplished a lot, and before the Chinese released their lab-created virus on the world, we had the lowest unemployment rate in 50 years, real low-level wages increased for the first time in decades, no new wars war started, the border was under control, and the economy was booming.”​

You probably still believe that stuff and that the election was stolen from him which is fine, but I’m here to tell you Trump is the real problem to you and all thinking Republicans who have not ‘never trumped’ the racist authoritarian bastard.

Trump’s problem is his white Christian nationalism on steroids since 2015.

White Christian nationalism is the key concept to understand the authoritarian American right today and why it was soundly rejected by young and multicultural voters in the midterms this week.

Figure it out instead of going down the ‘elections are stolen’ line.

END2211110500 Portland
You racist scum can't stop lying.

Forum List

Back