It Just Gets Worse Daily ... Our Media Have Lost Their Minds.

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
It's been obvious for quite some time but the madness seems to feed on itself. Meanwhile American faith in our media is collapsing.

Varney: The media lost its collective mind
The media has lost its collective mind.

I was away for a week, and when you look at the news from a distance, it is striking how irrelevant the headlines really are to our daily lives. It’s obvious the media has no intention of covering the issues that really make a difference to the way we live...

Thank heaven investors are ignoring the media's contempt for this president. Check your 401(k).

90% of our media is owned by 5 conglomerates

Whoever controls the media controls the mind
Jim Morrison

This couldn't be any truer

I got into a heated discussion with a black co worker on Friday
Everything she was saying she was parroting

When I asked her questions related to what she was parroting
she was unable to answer any of my questions

When I gave her the answers she claimed bullshit
Not that I was lying but believing lies

I went and got my iPad and showed her
all the names of my folders by topic...
I suggested we start with Obama

She left the breakroom

It's been obvious for quite some time but the madness seems to feed on itself. Meanwhile American faith in our media is collapsing.

I was away for a week, and when you look at the news from a distance, it is striking how irrelevant the headlines really are to our daily lives. It’s obvious the media has no intention of covering the issues that really make a difference to the way we live...

Thank heaven investors are ignoring the media's contempt for this president. Check your 401(k).
The biased media began losing its collective mind the night and early morning Trump won the election in 2016. And it HAS definitely gotten worse. It's been incredible AND hilarious to watch the insanity of their OVER THREE YEAR temper tantrum, all because their beloved Killery didn't win the election. Fascinating to observe.

No one is loosin g faith. We have all known fox news is horseshit for decades.

Oh the irony!!

Dude is quoting a Faux Noise piece about honesty in media!!!

tenor (8).gif
tenor (7).gif
tenor (6).gif
roll-on-the-floor-laughing-41.gif

Larry Elder got it 100% correct years ago when he referred to Academia, Hollywood, and our Media as the AXIS OF INDOCTRINATION.

Oh the irony!!

View attachment 293885 View attachment 293886 View attachment 293887 View attachment 293888
One can only wonder - given the likelihood of 5 more years of Trump - if you will ever recover your mind.

Americans' Trust in Mass Media Edges Down to 41%

-- Americans remain largely mistrustful of the mass media as 41% currently have "a great deal" or "fair amount" of trust in newspapers, television and radio to report the news "fully, accurately and fairly." This latest reading represents a four-percentage-point dip since last year and marks the end of improvements in back-to-back years after hitting an all-time low.

Oh the irony!!

View attachment 293885 View attachment 293886 View attachment 293887 View attachment 293888
One can only wonder - given the likelihood of 5 more years of Trump - if you will ever recover your mind.

-- Americans remain largely mistrustful of the mass media as 41% currently have "a great deal" or "fair amount" of trust in newspapers, television and radio to report the news "fully, accurately and fairly." This latest reading represents a four-percentage-point dip since last year and marks the end of improvements in back-to-back years after hitting an all-time low.
Because tRump continues to dumb you idiots down.

Oh the irony!!

And the above insubstantial emotional regurgitation is all you got. :badgrin:

Oh the irony!!

LMAO!!!

That's not emotional son, it's factual.

As in "what's actually happening".

tRump says "media bad!!", And you guys cheer like it means something. You believe it a little bit more each time he says it and the more you believe it the dumber you get.

Oh the irony!!

LMAO!!!

tRump says "media bad!!", And you guys cheer like it means something. You believe it a little bit more each time he says it and the more you believe it the dumber you get.

LOL....I stopped trusting the media long before Trump.

Oh the irony!!

LMAO!!!

media is bad.

got nothing to do with trump.

get over it and go VOX something up as fact.

I also have to give credit to Bernard Goldbergs landmark book 'Bias' published in 2003 for initially shining the spotlight on how the media favors liberalism in their news reporting!

Oh the irony!!

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Oh the irony!!

LMAO!!!

LOL....I stopped trusting the media long before Trump.
No doubt, me too

I haven't watched cable news in years
and very very rarely tune in to local news
I tuned in to watch the election returns

I get my 'news' here and then research it

Most people don't realize Burisma and Biden
have been in the news for years...in Ukraine, not here

That's why the Dems can sell Americans the lie
that Trump and comp. are making shit up....
Americans are clueless about the truth concerning Ukraine

Forum List

Back