It ius my opinion that he speaks for the average American

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq5tzTP6Wxs&playnext=1&videos=m-7AY2mGnB0&feature=sub]YouTube - Sheriff Joe Arpaio Bounty...[/ame]

If this is your notion of the average American, you have a very low opinion of Americans! He's more like the below average American. This guy not only needs decaf everyday, but he needs to read a newspaper or magazine from time to time.

What a moron! And hyper to boot. A walking coronary just waiting to happen. Keep him away from the live ammunition.

he doesn't speak for me or anyone else i know.

and you really shouldn't decide someone speaks for others just because YOU agree with them...

i don't like race baters of any flavor.

And now I'm reminded why I don't get my political commentary from youtube. :lol:

Bigred he's a moron, and you look like the drop out you are for supporting him. Old school republicans are feeding you immigration scare tactics and your lapping inup like the clueless tool you are. Paper cut, a teenage Mexican was murdered by a boarder agent after thrown a rock and running away. Republicans can't get what they want preaching to the top 5 percent so the scare the uneducated whitey.

Bigred he's a moron, and you look like the drop out you are for supporting him. Old school republicans are feeding you immigration scare tactics and your lapping inup like the clueless tool you are. Paper cut, a teenage Mexican was murdered by a boarder agent after thrown a rock and running away. Republicans can't get what they want preaching to the top 5 percent so the scare the uneducated whitey.

Quote: Originally Posted by topspin
A lot of drop outs join the service, several years back they used to offer inmates service instead of jail. I give no free pass to morons because they served, I'm not impressed you were some support service for fly boys.

It is my certainty that he does not speak for me.

why don't you have a problem with a bounty that has been placed on the head of an elected official? I think he's right if the media heard that a Mexican official had a bounty placed on his head by an American it would become an international crisis, obama would be hunting that person down and canceling all previous plans until that person was found. No vacation he would even start acting like a president.

Last edited:

and you really shouldn't decide someone speaks for others just because YOU agree with them...

So it's a racial issue now?
why don't you have a problem with the bounty that has been placed on the head of an elected official? I think he's right if the media heard that a Mexican official had a bounty placed on his head by an American it would become an international crisis, obama would be hunting that person down and canceling all previous plans until that person was found. No vacation he would even start acting like a president.

If this is your notion of the average American, you have a very low opinion of Americans! He's more like the below average American. This guy not only needs decaf everyday, but he needs to read a newspaper or magazine from time to time.

What a moron! And hyper to boot. A walking coronary just waiting to happen. Keep him away from the live ammunition.

why don't you have a problem with a bounty that has been placed on the head of an elected official? I think he's right if the media heard that a Mexican official had a bounty placed on his head by an American it would become an international crisis, obama would be hunting that person down and canceling all previous plans until that person was found. No vacation he would even start acting like a president.

Because it is nothing but posturing. Arpaio has claimed that there was a bounty on his head since he was first elected, and he is still around. I don't have a problem with bounties, I have a problem with actual crimes, and the fact that Arpaio does not enforce laws of the State of Arizona unless he can get political mileage out of them. Anther problem I have is with the fact that he, and his deputies, routinely break the law in the name of the people of Arizona.

My question for you is why don't you have a problem with someone who does such a bad job that despite the fact that his jail is so crowded that he needs to house inmates in tents his county has the highest crime rate in Arizona?

And you would be wrong again. You should read something besides conservative blogs occasionally.

And you would be wrong again. You should read something besides conservative blogs occasionally.

You are telling me to read something besides conservative blogs?

So where did you get your information when you posted this thread?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...s-to-expand-power-to-ignore-constitution.html

WOULD YOU SUGGEST READING SOMETHING FROM THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA?

Last edited:

Because it is nothing but posturing. Arpaio has claimed that there was a bounty on his head since he was first elected, and he is still around. I don't have a problem with bounties, I have a problem with actual crimes, and the fact that Arpaio does not enforce laws of the State of Arizona unless he can get political mileage out of them. Anther problem I have is with the fact that he, and his deputies, routinely break the law in the name of the people of Arizona.

My question for you is why don't you have a problem with someone who does such a bad job that despite the fact that his jail is so crowded that he needs to house inmates in tents his county has the highest crime rate in Arizona?

Would you care to share your source on the crime rate in Arizona? While you're at it you might want to seperate between who is an American and who is an illegal that are commiting crimes.

Is that your opinion when you were selling Obama in 2008 and to the current day?

Forum List

Back