It is Time to Acknowledge that Trump is a Super popular president, isn't that right?

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
Trump didn't lose popular vote by 3 million votes you ducking idiot, he won the popular vote.

I, and the majority of America, know MILLIONS are cheering President Trump on. In this country, 3% of the citizens turned out for the stupid women's march. Tell me again that people aren't with him. They are princess. Vets are very happy. Women are EXTREMELY happy. Young people are very happy. Sane people are super happy. People who need medical care are very happy. The repeal of the ACA affects us all, not just those buying their own insurance with other peoples money. It affects those with employer paid insurance as
well. It will ACTUALLY lower the premiums instead of raise them 1000% like that failed
health law did.

Trump didn't lose popular vote by 3 million votes you ducking idiot, he won the popular vote.

I, and the majority of America, know MILLIONS are cheering President Trump on. In this country, 3% of the citizens turned out for the stupid women's march. Tell me again that people aren't with him. They are princess. Vets are very happy. Women are EXTREMELY happy. Young people are very happy. Sane people are super happy. People who need medical care are very happy. The repeal of the ACA affects us all, not just those buying their own insurance with other peoples money. It affects those with employer paid insurance as
well. It will ACTUALLY lower the premiums instead of raise them 1000% like that failed
health law did.
BaghdadBob.jpg

There were 15 million people applauding for Trump at the Inauguration. 99% were horny by his mere presence.

health law did.

He has the majority of the house, senate, state legislatures and soon to haves 5 man conservative bloc on the SCOTUS. So you little crying fit means little.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

TRUMP LOST THE POPULAR VOTE BY ALMOST 3 MILLION.

That's not an opinion open to interpretation that is a FACT. You don't get to call someone an idiot while asserting such blatant counter-factuals.

health law did.

He has the majority of the house, senate, state legislatures and soon to haves 5 man conservative bloc on the SCOTUS. So you little crying fit means little.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
No. The house and senate are republican majority, but he certainly doesn't have them. They, like most of America know what a fucking moron the guy is.

That's not an opinion open to interpretation that is a FACT. You don't get to call someone an idiot while asserting such blatant counter-factuals.
They are called alternative facts. This is the world trump's bootlickers live in.

Trump has won every battle so far and America loves a winner, good job Trump! :eusa_clap:

Lol, has he?

160304-trump-university-mdl_10c89d389e3754a03db66cbb481aca06.nbcnews-fp-360-360.jpg

gettyimages-106084311.jpg

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

bankruptmeme.jpg

For those who are dumb, Trump has won every battle with Democrats.

For those who are dumb, Trump couldn't make it as a Democrat for a very long time because they saw right through his bullshit, so he had to run as a Republican, which was fine by him because he don't give a shit what he is saying anyway.

Trump has won every battle so far and America loves a winner, good job Trump! :eusa_clap:

Lol, has he?

160304-trump-university-mdl_10c89d389e3754a03db66cbb481aca06.nbcnews-fp-360-360.jpg

gettyimages-106084311.jpg

bankruptmeme.jpg

For those who are dumb, Trump has won every battle with Democrats.

For those who are dumb, Trump couldn't make it as a Democrat for a very long time because they saw right through his bullshit, so he had to run as a Republican, which was fine by him because he don't give a shit what he is saying anyway.

DeVos confirmed!! Poor libs, tissue? :lmao:

That's a very good track record given the number of businesses he's been involved in. It's why he could get investors on more projects. Losers like you only know the burger flipper side to business. We gave a community organizer 8 years and the economy has been on life support.

Trump is very popular!

In Russia. Everywhere else in the world?

Not so much.

They are called alternative facts. This is the world trump's bootlickers live in.

No, they're irrelevant facts. No president in U.S. history has ever been elected by the popular vote. They kinda teach you t hat in H.S. Civics.

Forum List

Back