It Is Just A Matter Of Time

There are losers out there who want to make a big splash as they end their shitty little lives. They have been making, and will continue to make, attacks in the name of ISIS or the Confederacy or whatever other pathetic excuse which catches their fancy.

Sooner or later, they are going to start attacking malls, restaurants, day care centers, etc. One of them has already attacked a church.

We have to decide if we really want to become an armed camp of hyper-fearful pants shitters or not.

Somewhere in the basement of the Capitol is a shrink-wrapped piece of legislation called PATRIOT ACT II: This Time We Mean Business. It is sitting there collecting dust, waiting for the right domestic terrorist attack to happen.

Meter maids performing street executions of double-parkers who look a little too Muslim. A sentence to 30 hours of community service sentence for not wearing a flag pin. A public caning for not standing during the National Anthem at the ballpark.

It is just a matter of time, so you "waterboarding isn't torture" assholes better get your inner Nazi under control right now before it is too late for our country.

I have a few problems with your commentary. I am not sure what direction you want to go, for one thing. You haven't really made that clear here. It almost sounds as if you think we should "save the country" by sticking our heads in the sand and ignoring those who "want to make a splash at the end of life" or something? That it's somehow less "fearful" to turn our backs on inhumanity and terrorism? Is THAT what you're saying?

Sooner or later, they are going to start attacking malls, restaurants, day care centers, etc. One of them has already attacked a church.

We have to decide if we really want to become an armed camp of hyper-fearful pants shitters or not.

So... what SHOULD we become instead? Sounds like you've already become a hyper-fearful pants shitter... you are expressing fear of what they are going to do, sooner or later, right? So maybe you think we need to be hyper-fearful pants shitters who are unarmed? Would that make a difference when one of these nuts decides to "make a splash" somewhere? Oh yeah, well, if he mows down 40 people... it's okay, we just ignore that, right? OR... we find some way to blame it on a fucking flag, or Southern Heritage... even better!

Meter maids performing street executions of double-parkers who look a little too Muslim. A sentence to 30 hours of community service sentence for not wearing a flag pin. A public caning for not standing during the National Anthem at the ballpark.

Wow... another flurry of hyper-fearful diarrhea in your panties there bruh? Seems to me, THIS is the kind of shit that happens to pants-shitters who've been disarmed by their governments and have no freedoms and liberties anymore. You know, when we turn everything over to political leaders and community organizers and ignore the threats or find ways to pervert and exploit the threats for political advantage?

It is just a matter of time, so you "waterboarding isn't torture" assholes better get your inner Nazi under control right now...

OR WHAT? What the fuck are you going to do to me? I don't believe waterboarding is torture. There, I said it! Using pliers to extract teeth or fingernails is torture. As long as we're not doing THAT, I am fine with how we interrogate terrorist scum.

But I am especially offended by the tone of your remarks because it sounds like you are trying to blame ME for what the nutbag in South Carolina did. As if I am somehow responsible for bringing people like him under control, or that he is someone like me.

Maybe it's just your inner hyper-fearful pants-shitter self talking, but that's how it comes across. You don't fucking know me, you have no idea what I believe or what my views are... you are making a completely bigoted and prejudiced judgement on me based on your own stereotypes, and that is precisely the mental problem happening in the minds of these nuts who "want to make a splash before they die."

OR... we find some way to blame it on a fucking flag, or Southern Heritage...

Or a religion.

We already have people demanding we stop accepting Muslim refugees who are fleeing slaughter. Bigoted pants shitters who see a terrorist lurking in every "raghead".

I can't help it if you are too stupid or obtuse to get the point about the dangers of meeting extremism with extremism.

There are losers out there who want to make a big splash as they end their shitty little lives. They have been making, and will continue to make, attacks in the name of ISIS or the Confederacy or whatever other pathetic excuse which catches their fancy.

Somewhere in the basement of the Capitol is a shrink-wrapped piece of legislation called PATRIOT ACT II: This Time We Mean Business. It is sitting there collecting dust, waiting for the right domestic terrorist attack to happen.

It is just a matter of time, so you "waterboarding isn't torture" assholes better get your inner Nazi under control right now before it is too late for our country.

Put down the bottle and go sleep it off.

That was my first thought, too........G-5 has really gotten stoopid and/or his inner looney leftist has finally come out.

How about meeting Extremism with common fucking sense? How many times must Jihadists kill unarmed solders at home before it finally sinks it that they should be armed?

Or a religion.

We already have people demanding we stop accepting Muslim refugees who are fleeing slaughter. Bigoted pants shitters who see a terrorist lurking in every "raghead".

I can't help it if you are too stupid or obtuse to get the point about the dangers of meeting extremism with extremism.

Or a religion, BUT... when the religion has issued Fatwas and calls for Infidels and Jews to be killed in the name of Allah... we kinda have to hold the religion accountable for that.

Radical Islamic fundamentalists declared war on us 20 years ago. Their main weapon is terrorism. Yet when they attack us, you sit there high-browing anyone who dares to call it radical Islamic terror. You don't seem to have any problem jumping to conclusions on the confederate flag or on people who want to secure the border... oh, you've got those people pegged buddy, no one can talk to you. What the hell does it take the terrorists doing to get your attention? Or CAN they? ...Maybe if they burned a fucking rainbow flag?

The Colorado theater shooter recently converted to Islam. Doesn't that indicate that mass shooters are left wing maniacs and the Confederate flag ain't the problem?

Our president is flying Muslim terrorists from the middle east to the US by the plane load. No papers, no paperwork.

Link?

Please don't tell me you are too retarded to know the difference between attempting to rescue refugees and deliberately bringing in terrorists.

Refugees? You mean like the Tsarnaev brothers who were refugees from Chechnya. Nope, not much difference at all.

there was a terror attack in the name of the Confederacy?

wow, how many killed?
At some point in his life Roof held a Confederate flag in his hands. That's all they got. Of course, Roof also had himself photographed with an American flag and had an emblem of the Rhodesian flag on his jacket. It doesn't take a liberal long to figure out which flag they fell like condemning.

Or a religion.

The SC shooter was an insane racist asshole, his insanity had nothing to do with the confederate flag.

Let the muslim refugees go to other muslim countries, there is lots of empty space in Saudi Arabia and Egypt.

For the record: the stars and bars flag is NOT the confederate flag. It was the battle flag of one regiment in either Tennessee or Kentucky. Look it up.

Well-stated.

Please don't tell me that you believe the rescuing refugees, who didn't have time to grab their ID before boarding, bullshit.
We have no way, again, NO WAY of telling who they are. This is our Muslim president under the advice of the Muslim Brotherhood, welcoming the Muslim Spring he is so fond of, to our cities.

273b18781656d07360aa31b5d5b00b4b318cc4eb0380e513d4e6c6e1d03f14fd.jpg

Yeah, Stat, you're probably right. I was worried all these Muslim transplants might try to hurt Americans, like Marines and stuff.... How silly of me. Especially when the chant, "Love to Americans".

And then there's those happy go lucky Muslim Brotherhood advisors of Obamas at the white house, but I am sure the event planner didn't rely on them when he decided to overthrow our ally in Egypt and replace him with the Muslim Brotherhood. And I don't know where I got that Muslim Spring stuff. I'm sure Obama meant, Irish Spring, the soap.

Last edited:
there was a terror attack in the name of the Confederacy?

wow, how many killed?
At some point in his life Roof held a Confederate flag in his hands. That's all they got. Of course, Roof also had himself photographed with an American flag and had an emblem of the Rhodesian flag on his jacket. It doesn't take a liberal long to figure out which flag they fell like condemning.

Figures that you would be defending him...

For the record: the stars and bars flag is NOT the confederate flag. It was the battle flag of one regiment in either Tennessee or Kentucky. Look it up.

The Tennessee and Virginia armies both had a similar flag which is known as the "Southern Cross" and not "Stars and Bars" as it is often identified. The Stars and Bars is the informal name for the Confederate (1st) National flag.

I am a Southerner, proud defender of the flag and rejecting of the false history being presented by attackers. I think it is a fundamental Constitutional right for us to be able to express ourselves with this flag or any flag, regardless of our intentions. It shouldn't be banned from public display, no matter what intentions are being symbolized.

ALL THAT SAID... I don't think it should be flying atop any Southern statehouse or government building. The only reason it is there is because of desegregation and anti-civil rights Democrats who put it there as a sign of defiance. It has nothing to do with honoring history or Southern heritage, else it would be the 1st National flag of the Confederacy.

I have no problem with it flying on private property, being displayed by individuals on public property, flying over Confederate historical sites and cemeteries. And going a step further, I don't even think it would be inappropriate to fly it over statehouses IF the people of the state voted to put it there. I think it was actually removed from the Georgia and Mississippi state flags by referendum.

Forum List

Back