It is Dick.

Welcome.

So, I guess that means when I am mad at you and say "Don't be a Dick", it won't have much meaning.

That is all.

Welcome Dick.

ikea-dick-in-the-box-0.gif

Another one of Samson's 'friends'.... Ban Samson!

Welcome Dickie.

It's always a challenge when a newbie brings other members of his herd. Welcome, Dick, but I have a suspicion you and I will clash.

Have you had Dick Trouble in the past?

You mean the people or the organ?

I supported Tricky Dick up until the day he resigned on television. I think Dick Cheney was the reason the Bush 43 administration failed at so many things. I think Dick Morris is a jerk. My first boyfriend was named Dickie, but I was only five.

Being a woman, OF COURSE I've had "dick" troubles in the past, i.e., large hands are no indication. Trust me.

It's always a challenge when a newbie brings other members of his herd. Welcome, Dick, but I have a suspicion you and I will clash.

We will clash? I'm sure of it. I tend to live up to my name. But I am fair. I might call you a moron in one thread and a genius in the next. I see you have a cat AV. If I ever make you too angry, I will be sure to post a thread about cats or something. They taste amazing with that hot mustard I mentioned earlier!!

We will clash? I'm sure of it. I tend to live up to my name. But I am fair. I might call you a moron in one thread and a genius in the next. I see you have a cat AV. If I ever make you too angry, I will be sure to post a thread about cats or something. They taste amazing with that hot mustard I mentioned earlier!!

I'd be careful. There are lots 'n lots of cat lovers here of all political persuasion.

Forum List

Back